[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to make a pokemon band of the hawk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (50KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 800x471px
any suggestions on which pokymangs i should use?
>>
>>30592963
Unfortunately we don't have a bicurious dickwad who kills all his comrades, rapes his best friends lover in front of him while he has his eye gouged out, and some how still gets to rule a country.
>>
>>30593043
griffith made it 100% clear to literally every member of the band of the hawk that they were there exclusively to fulfill his own desires and everyone said okay to that.
>>
>>30593043
t. butthurt gutscuck
Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>30593076
He killed people Dave. That's not part of the deal!
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 300x300px
start from a Shiny Hawlucha or Gardevoir (male) to represent Griffith
>>
>>30593098
That was absolutely part of the deal, though.
>>
>>30593141
Other people Dave. Not us. Plus he let the guy who is basically a demon in human form live, get a Cannon Arm, A sword meant to slice dragons the size of Griffith's ego and gain armor that makes him strong enough to face his top
Demon men.
>>
>>30593218
>he let
Not really though.
>>
File: raaape.jpg (18KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
raaape.jpg
18KB, 236x232px
>>30592963
Who would be donovan?
>>
MAKES A MAMOMSWINE AS THE BIG BAZUZO XD
>>
>>30593252
emboar
>>
File: 250px-097Hypno.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-097Hypno.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>30593329
>>
>>30593329
>not aggron
>>
>>30593245
He didn't kill him and that's bad enough
Now his comrade Nude Entrails Demon wants to FUCK his friend.
His work life is now a mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x300px
Arora ninetales griffiff
>>
File: Primarina.jpg (599KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Primarina.jpg
599KB, 1200x1200px
Male Primarina for Griffith, or Male Gardevoir.

Guts Machoke/Machamp or Conkeldurr for Guts.

Prinplup/Empoleon for Casca. There have been cases of seals raping penguins.

Alternatively you could go with Gallade for Guts, Male Gardevoir for Griffith and Kirlia/Female Gardevoir for Casca.
>>
>>30593606
>not lopunny casca
>>
>>30592963
Get Reshiram for Griffith and Zekrom for Guts.

Which pokemon can fit the role of Casca?
>>
>We finally have a rape horse pokemon
>>
>>30593076
You're not allowed to do whatever you want with a human being just because he is loyal to you. But griffithfags are huge edgelords so whatever
>>
>>30592963
>Alolan Ninetales
>Bisharp
>Talonflame
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.