[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post autistic habits and such we have playing Pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (101KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101KB, 500x440px
ITT: We post autistic habits and such we have playing Pokemon.

I think I'm starter locked. I'm about to do a playthrough of Alpha Sapphire, and I want to use Torchic, but when I first played Gen 3, I used Mudkip. And it feels like sacrilege to not use him.

I could always ask someone to trade me one and use both, but then that leaves less room for a new team I could create.

This goes for all games. I wouldn't mind using a different starter, but I can't bring myself to break away from whatever I used during my first playthrough.
>>
>>30591335
My ace is always two or three levels higher than my other pokemon.
>>
>>30591335
pokemon must not be touching in the pc
>>
>>30591335
>everything in poke balls
>exception is nebby's final evolutions, i have 1 of each in beast ball
>>
>>30591335
I have to use portmanteaus for nicknames and good natured mons (or at least not hindering to its natural capabilities), and I can't proceed with the game until I get them. Also I have to use all males unless either genderless or more indicative of being female (in which case I have to get female).
>>
>>30591374
The sprites don't touch...

But you still go in and separate each pokemon by one space, like checkerboard?
>>
>>30591352

I see people at this one a bit on here. I'm curious as to why? I guess it's so you always have "the guy" who you can rely on to be the most powerful member of your team. But that's kind boring. If you just level up everyone about the same you'll find star pokemon that you wouldn't expect and that's cool.
>>
File: rrly maks u thing...jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rrly maks u thing...jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>30591335
Whenever I'm playing Pokemon I wish I was playing Animal Crossing instead
The worst part about it is when I stop playing Pokemon and play Animal Crossing instead
>>
>>30591335
I've never beaten a mainline gen 3 game without cheating

FR nuzlocke that ended at Elite 4

Constant Emerald plays, but I lost the save a few times and a nuzlocke

Once in VR
>>
I wait to capture female Pokemon because I feel like they're slightly rarer and easier to become friendly with. Which is ironic, considering my real life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.