[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Npcs that actually pushed your shit in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

File: 1451321592903.jpg (75KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451321592903.jpg
75KB, 1136x640px
>Kukui
>Kahili
>Mina
>Blue
>Red
>Dexio
>Anabel

Are the only ones that managed a 5 ko on my team excluding Red was the only one to black me out. What about you /vp/?
>>
>>30588482
Kukui and Dexio have made me blackout, and that's mostly due to me having been severely underleveled (no exp share, set, and no grinding), seriously I was just going to Poni Grove to level some mons for dex and the strongest thing I had with me was a level 47 Tsareena, then suddenly team of 5 level 60+ mons out of fucking no where. Had a hard time with all of the Elite Four minus Hala and Totem Lurantix and Mimikyu, Kukui especially was really difficult even with max revives. Haven't gotten any further into the postgame but this gen has had the hardest battles since I played Emerald.
>>
I think the Guzma fight at aether paradise was my first black out. It was kind of fitting because I was also doing a monotype bug run. Masquerain pushed my shit in, and his ariados got some lucky fell stingers to finish me off.

I wish I used masquerain but /vp/ told me to use ariados because "it got buffed." Which it technically did, but barely
>>
>>30588482
Pretty much this.

SM is finally the hard pokemon game I always wanted.
>>
>>30588482

Kukui beat me at the League, and Red gave me some trouble at the initial Battle Tree meeting. That's about it. Only other close call was Totem Salazzle, because my team was laughably useless against Fire.
>>
>>30588482
I blacked out against a random Rising Star with only a Miltank
I've also blacked out against several Totems
>>
Only Red and literally only because I wasn't fucking expecting to be forced to battle the second I walked into the Battle Tree so my team wasn't healed up from the double battle at the bridge. Only time in the entire game I've ever lost a battle.
>>
Blue and Anabel both shoved my shit in like ho-lee-fuk
Bro Marowak come through for me in the end but like woah jesus christ
>>
>>30588771
This.
Lurantis was a fucking nightmare.
>>
Dexio at Poni, Red at Battle Tree and Anabel at the Hotel on route 8 all pushed my shit in
Mostly because I was pretty fucking underleveled for all of those and got swept
>>
>>30588699
>>30588771
>>30588856

The totem battles are really interesting. They're either pushovers or nightmares, with not too much in between, and the same totem can be either depending on your team composition, or even just who you have as your lead. My team had an over-abundance of Bug types, so Lurantis was trivially easy, but Salazzle nearly wiped me.
>>
>Made my way to the battle tree with only incineroar and shiinotic in my party
>"Hey its me Blue let's battle :^)"
Also totem salazzle
>>
>>30588789
This.
I think I had a Salazzle with half health, and everyone else was already out. I still KO'd 2 before losing.
>>
Cuckui

His primarina swept my whole team twice. I had to teach my Alakazam thunderwave just to finally kill it on my 3rd try.
>>
>>30588933
And I fucking loved it that the fucker didn't heal your team or anything. I missed that asshole
>>
>>30588856
>>30588907
Mimikyu was the one I had the most problems with. If it didn't oneshot my Pokémon, it would get a crit and oneshot it anyways.
Then I made a plan to paralyze it early on to help with the battle, and the fucker has a Lum Berry.
>>
one of thouse route commanders that had an hariyama
>>
>>30589000

My problem with Mimikyu was that I led with a weak Pokémon for EXP purposes, planning to switch to Decidueye. So of course Decidueye was put to sleep by Hypnosis on the switch-in, and every other switch was either hypnotized also or repeatedly flinched. Finally, after a lot of switching, I got off Decidueye's Z-move... only to waste it on Mimikyu's Disguise.

I was never really in danger of losing, but it was a long, fairly difficult battle.
>>
Blue at the meeting in the Battle Tree

Sina swept me with her Drampa
>>
>>30589071
My Decidueye was still a Dartrix at that point, so I guess I was pretty underleveled as well.
>>
>>30588482
the 3rd Hau fight,Raichu really punished my low levels and the vaporeon managed to finish me off with quick attack. totem salazzle managed to knock me out purely because of the petaya berry boost
>>
>>30588482
Hapu was fun because it actually felt like an even match. It's the most difficult fight (and the most fun) I've had with an in game boss fight. Only BW2 Colress comes close.
>>
File: 1461909108865.png (645KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461909108865.png
645KB, 1200x800px
>>30588856
I had to grind for a bit until Salandit learned a new fire move to beat Totem Lurantis
>>
>>30588482
>that double battle before the tree
Then there was that one Hau battle because I was about three levels below at the time.
>>
The only battle I lost so far was Kukui, he fucked my shit right up
>>
>>30588482
I've never blacked out in the game but boy I was THIS close a lot of times, specially against Kukui.

>pokemon resisted with 1hp because it loves you

THANK. ARCEUS.

Well, I lost to both Red and Blue once... BUT IT DIDN'T COUNT BECAUSE I SR'd
>>
>>30589166
>>30588856

I don't understand why people had trouble I sat there and tanked it with a friggin' Gumshoos and Sandalit and actually played around with lowering it's stats before killing it because it would have been over too quickly then.
>>
File: Eggman.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>30589240
>Lycanroc used Stealth Rock
>Braviary used whirlwind
I almost lost to Blue in the battle before the tree but I manage to salvage it through Revives and Mimikyu.
>>
Lusamines clefable tore my entire team apart!
>>
>>30589243

Totally depends on your team. If you didn't have anything strong against Grass, it could give you major problems.
>>
>>30588482
Guzma at Paradise and Green/Blue/Gary/ASSFACE. Just barely survived Dexio
>>
>>30589286
As much as I didn't like the changes SM made I do like how the difficulty varies depending on your team.
Made my blind run a lot of fun.
>>
>>30588482
>Just got out of a fight against Tapu Fini
>Going to Hapu's house to heal
>Suddenly Dexio
>"How about I show you the power of Mega Evolution!"
>fug
>>
>>30588658
Masquerain got buffed even more FYI
>>
>>30588482
Who the fuck thought giving Guzma a Pokémon like Golisopod and having it use First Impression in the first battle was okay?
>>
>>30589347
Well why not?
>>
Did anybody else go into ultra space unprepared and get slaughtered like I did lol????
>>
>>30589378
I went in totally unprepared but I had a team that was a decent match for Lusamine's.
>>
Hala in the E4, as at that point, a good chunk of of my team was weak to fighting, and my only counter to them was Decideueye, was who was destroyed by Crabominable.

Due to turning off EXP share, I was 10 levels below the E4.

Based Muk got me through it after two attempts.
>>
>>30589378
>her Pokemon will spam Pain Split
>including, inexplicably, when they're at full and you're on 1

Nignog her Pokemon basically try to hand you the win.
>>
>>30589417
I guess I just didn't have anyone that could take down her clefable. I got tore up 3 times before I finally was able to KO clefable then it went by smoothly
>>
Fucking Lusamine got me in the first battle, my team was a little under leveled and I was bringing a Ribonbee up to my team's level (it was in the high 30'), it wasn't a complete floor wipe but I was down to a half dead Z-splash boosted Gyarados and Ribonbee when she brought out her lilligant.

Interestingly, you're actually allowed to lose the fight and the story just progresses onwards, since that's when Lusa and Guzma go into the wormhole, which gave the second battle this cool rematch feeling.

Also, Wishiwashi and Salazzle gave me a LOT of trouble.
>>
Kukui swept my entire team, and what didn't help was the fact that I had 4 team members that were weak against his Incineroar.

I was also sweating bullets whenever Guzma brought out his Golisopod
>>
>>30589492
Also I had forgotten to restock on healing items. Good times.
>>
>>30588789

Same although I also lost to Lurantis since half my team was one level away from evolving.

Red's Pikachu swept the two mons I had left alive at that point. Since he's another me though I didn't mind that much, maybe if I ever lose to him in the tree though, then I'd be mad.
>>
Hapu was the only one to black me out and that is mostly because Araquanid was down when Mudsdale came out and all my team is physical
>>
There were two for me.
The first was Guzma in his first match. Fucking Ariados almost wiped me, and I barely won on my last poke with 1HP after it survived a fatal hit because it wuvs me.
The second was Hapu's kahuna fight, when I realized, to my horror, that 5/6 of my pokes were weak to ground. That was one hell of a fight. It didn't help that my highest level poke was 5 levels lower than her lowest level.
>>
>>30588482
Got swept twice by Olivia, three times by Blue before giving up and switching to Red who was msimple to beat, and blacked out twice to Kukui. I didn't have much to take down his shit ass Magnezone.

I'm surprised by, despite how shit I was doing in the game, my lvl45 Toucannon still swept Lusamine's entire team at the end. What a bro.
>>
I had only a no-pp left scald on my toxapex vs dexio and a bunch of lvl 30s, he didn't defeat me but my game ran out of battery because i started it with only a few 15 minutes left
>>
>Hala
>Olivia
>Nanu
>Hapu especially, she's the only person I fainted multiple times to
>the Malie City Hau battle
>the Hau battle just before the League, too
>Guzma in Aether Paradise
>Red
Not only that, I was completely underleveled for the Elite Four, so I had to grind against them for a bit. Kukui was fairly hard, but preventing his Lycanroc from setting up pebbles the second time around made it a lot easier.

Man, I don't know if it's because I turned off EXP Share, changed battle style to Set, didn't use any legendaries, or just suck at this game, but this game was actually kinda hard.
>>
File: A-Raichu_RGB_72dpi.png (330KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
A-Raichu_RGB_72dpi.png
330KB, 864x960px
>>
>>30588482
the carbink old lady at paniola town
haus raichu
guzmas masquerain
>>
Nanu's persian fucked me up, didn't help I got haxed to fuck throughout though (wasnt using items in battles or that), came close to losing a few against Hapu's Mudsdale as well (becasue I only had physical attackers on my team and decidueye is weak as fuck), didn't help I didn't heal up first so two pokes were red weak anyways, and one was dead.
>>
File: Karateka.png (75KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Karateka.png
75KB, 256x256px
>Trainer school teacher
>Ilima
>President Lusamine first battle
>Passimian and 14 trumbeaks
>Final Hau
>Kukui

Battle style set and no exp share makes this game actually challenging.

If you lose against Lusamine the cutscene continues anyway
>>
>>30590847
>losing to Ilima
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 355x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 355x341px
>start playing pokemon sun for first time
>excited af
>while checking out pk hex, decided to give myself lucky eggs, don't want to be underleveled for possible post game curve
>cant catch another team member till reaching akala island
>storm through all of melemele with just my lucky egg dartrix
>eventually get to water trial
>by then, i was really overleved
>decide eggs was a mistake and decide to keep them in bag till postgame grinding
>playing game normally
>everything is fine
>get to ulaula island
>catch a raticate that is a level higher than my strongest pokemon
>level curve suddenly goes up really fast
>NPCs start having higher level pokemon than me
>fuck it, put the eggs back on, i cant take this shit
>barely beat pokemon league because i put eggs back on this time
>been conflicted majority of the game for using lucky eggs that you wouldnt normally get yet
>mfw apparently you can just get one by talking to kukui after beating ilima
>youre supposed to play the game with lucky eggs
>>
>>30590951
Feels like an easy battle, but if you're underleveled, your pokemon do no damage, and Smeargle does a lot of damage.
>>
>fite flying e4 first
>nothing resists flying
>no super effective moves against it save rock throw on machamp
>pushes my shit in and i have to use max potions and revives like a faggot
>goddamn the e4 isnt fucking around
then i fight the rest of the e4 losing as many pokemon total as i did in that first fight
>shoulda taught gengar thunderfuck
>>
Only fight I blacked out to was Mimikyu. Kahili, postgame Nanu, and Red also fucked me up pretty bad too, Nanu in particular.
>>
>>30590847
>Battle style set

this really changes everything

Kukui almost beat the shit out of me twice with Primarina

My Haxorus had low hp by the time we got o his last pokemon i had to use sword dance twice and a dragon z move to defeat him

Haxorus only survived because of friendship
>>
gladion just before the ice mountain elevator fucking rekt me
>>
File: 1479954334979.png (57KB, 188x234px) Image search: [Google]
1479954334979.png
57KB, 188x234px
I was not expecting he Garfielf to be so fast and bulky. And don't get me started on his postgame fight.
>>
>>30588482
>sucking this hard

I never once got "sweeped" in this game. A couple times where there was some decent back-and-forth trading blow but never sweeped. Are you guys underaged or just have really shitty teams?
>>
>>30591544
Maybe the Gen VII Pokemon can't keep up ;^) with all the other Pokemon thrown in Alola
>>
>>30588771
>I blacked out against a random Rising Star with only a Miltank
The one on route 8 right? I did too.
>>
>>30591609
My team was all Gen VII Pokemon, so that's no excuse. Literally git gud.
>>
>>30591544
>playing with the EXP share
>>
>>30588482
Guzma, the second time at Aether Foundation wrecked me like 5 times. I kind of deserved it for running an almost exclusively grass team, but I overcame by raising my friendship and having my glass cannons tough it out so I wouldn't cry.
>>
File: 1466970346147.jpg (71KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1466970346147.jpg
71KB, 594x594px
>>30588482
>decide to take a different route to my grinding spot
>suddenly Dexio
>suddenly a battle against his five-mon mono-Psychic team
>just boxed half my team to prevent them from getting overleveled for the postgame route
>only have Extreme Evoboost Eevee, Salazzle, and underleveled Lycanroc
>send out Salazzle, Dexio sends out Espeon
>can't safely switch
>use Sludge Bomb
>get bodied
>send out Eevee
>Dexio switches to Metagross, giving me a free turn to Evoboost
>sweep 4/5ths of his team thanks to Shadow Ball
>Mega Alakazam outspeeds and misses with Focus Blast, but Shadow Ball doesn't OHKO
>next one doesn't miss
>send out Lycanroc
>activate Sucker Punch
That battle was clutch as hell. Other than that, the only other person to threaten me with a black out was Blue, but I pulled through against him as well.
>>
>>30591737
Nice assumption fagotron, I don't use EXP Share. I'm sorry you're reaching for an excuse because you suck so hard.
>>
>>30591668
Fuck fucking Rollout one shots and Milk Drink
>>
>i didn't grind enough!
>my team have multiple weaknesses!
>I'm gonna cripple myself by using artificial rules!
>I'm gonna make this game difficult by doing a nuzlocke run!
>this game is so hard!
anyone who says these things are delusional because sun and moon is actually easy.
>>
>>30591784
Why is Miltank always such a cheesy fucking pokemon
>Attracthax
>Recovery spam
>Disgusting bulk and speed for so early in the game
>>
>>30591781
Good thing this is the internet huh.
You don't ever have to confirm yourself. That said you don't have any evidence of your claims either.
>>
>>30591844
I'm not the one whining and bitching on a thread because I suck so bad at a piss-easy game :^)
>>
>>30588482
Cynthia, Steven, Wallace. That's it.
>>
>>30591866
>I've never lost a video game
>>
>>30591196
So many bullshit crits from that Absol...
>>
File: jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg (79KB, 1500x841px) Image search: [Google]
jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg
79KB, 1500x841px
>>30591892
>Bawww I suck so bad at a vidya so everyone else must too
>>
>>30591866
Not him but you're the only one whining here right now.
>>
>Sina outside Tide Song Hotel
>Nanu
>Lusamine at Aether Paradise
>Gladion at Mt. Lanakila
>Kahili
>Dexio out of fucking nowhere on Poni Island
All battles I thought I was going to lose but managed to pull through.
Only time I blacked out was to Anabel, because I went straight to her after beating the game with no healing items left over and still under levelled from the Kukui fight (most of my team were around Lvl 53). Still managed to get her down to just her Salamence, though.
>>
I blacked out to both Dexio and Blue, just because I wasn't expecting a fight there and half of my team was dead when they showed up. Also blacked out to E4 Hala somehow. Lots of lucky crits on his end and random misses on mine, and i was a bit underleveled and didn't have great moves. Kukui gave me trouble but i ended up just potion spamming my Mudsdale until his defense was high enough to survive a couple flare blitzes from incineroar
>>
>>30591917
You're such a cool anon wow let me suck your weewee :3
>>
>>30591932
>thread made literally about whining because they suck at a game
>"n-no you're w-whining!"

This is the kind of person who thinks Sun and Moon are hard, folks.
>>
>>30591976
>Whining: to snivel or complain.
You are literally the only one complaining.
Commenting !Complaining.
>>
>>30591976
Dude, you're literally whining that two different anons won't believe you.
Just look, you can't even stop replying.
>>
>>30589420
Same. Not to mention he had pretty good coverage moves, so I'd send in a bug to resist a fighting attack and get rocked. Or throw in Decidueye expecting a free turn because i just switched out my Muk and then
>Crabominable used Ice Hammer!
>welp
>>
>>30588482
I blacked out once
In the first battle against Hau's Alolan Raichu
>>
>>30589449
This. I'm betting they made Lusamine's AI shit-tier in that fight because she was hopped up on jellyfish meth.
>>
File: xY2xDxo.jpg (176KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
xY2xDxo.jpg
176KB, 811x1082px
>>30591976
>Whining
Talking about moments in the game we had trouble with isn't whining. Sorry we're not master gamers like you anon.
>>
>>30592159

Clefable let me max out Swords Dance on Mimikyuu without even breaking the disguise.
>>
>>30589735
The level curve is actually set up with the expectation you'll have exp share on. If you keep it on the whole game, you'll only end up a few levels ahead of all the major bosses.

I chose to play with it on until i came across a boss fight that was too easy. Then I'd turn it off and leave it off until regular trainers started giving me trouble, then I'd turn it back on again. It made the game pretty fun and for the most part challenging without being overly difficult and grindy.
>>
>>30590970
What are you talking about? I never once used a lucky egg and did just fine. were you skipping every optional battle or something?
>>
>>30591936
Oh yeah, i forgot about the trainer school teacher. Who's idea was it to put a battle against a steel type that early in the game? I literally only had a Rowlet and a Pikipek at that point. I went and caught a Grubbin after i blacked out, and then came back and mud-slapped her shit. Can't kill me if you can't hit me, bitch.
>>
File: IMG_4244.jpg (40KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4244.jpg
40KB, 288x415px
None, because i'm not some fuckinh shitter. I can understand some situations if you're leveling new mons. But jesus christ if you're older than 6 years old you should have a team with good coverage.
>>
I actually blacked out a few time. Most of them were caused by totem Laurantis,eventually I just said fuck it and went to go catch a wild Fletchinder. That level 20 Fletchinder carried me through that fight.
>>
Dexio almost ended my perfect nuzlocke with that Mega Alakazam battle that came out of fucking nowhere.
>>
Hala almost fucked my ass first time because almost my whole team was weak to fighting

Cuckui and his fucking stealth rocks fucked me over at least 3 times until I lucked out

Dexio fucked me over only because I brought Kartana and his Alakazam traced Beast Boost and proceeded to sweep the fuck out of my team
>>
>>30592739
>Dexio fucked me over only because I brought Kartana and his Alakazam traced Beast Boost and proceeded to sweep the fuck out of my team
Holy shit, thats hilarious.
>>
>>30588482
Lurantis wiped me twice, but as soon as it summoned Trumbeak instead of Castform, I rolled it.

Nothing else killed me until Kukui, who wiped my team twice. Still haven't gone to Battle Tree yet though.
>>
>>30588482
>Nanu
>Hapu
>Guzma (third fight)
>Totem Salazzle
>Totem Lurantis
>Totem Mimikyu
>Kukui
All came close to wiping or outright wiped me.
>>
>sucking this bad at a kid's game

Morimoto at Game Freak because I was unprepared and had three eggs with me and an underleveled Fletchinder.
>>
>>30592766
It was I wasnt even mad it was amazing
>>
File: 1460315611978.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1460315611978.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>30592739
>his Alakazam traced Beast Boost
>>
Totem wishiwashi and mimykyu
Hala's crab was almost OHKO'ing my +6 def mudsdale somehow too.

Kukui took a while as well.
Anabel took me by surprise in a bad way.

Hapu swept my team with gastrodon
>>
>>30592038
>>30592059
>>30592183
>all these faggots who suck so hard at the game and have to desperately defend how hard they suck

You have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan, kiddos.
>>
>Ilima
>Jelly Lusamine
>Kahili
>Kukui
This game is really challenging, I didn't face blackouts at all last gen and only once during VC Yellow
>>
>>30588482
I was switching my team around a lot and was underleveled the entire time so I got 5 KO's on basically every "boss" encounter in the game.

Was fun.
>>
>>30593304
This is the last (You) you get from me, friend.
>>
Guzma at Aether Paradise blacked me out. Kukui was an incredibly close win that I scraped by with something like 12 HP left on my last Pokemon.
>>
The only one was the grandma on the farm route with the carbink
life is hell
>>
File: 1419652866734.png (525KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
1419652866734.png
525KB, 767x767px
>>30588482
NPCs? None of them.
Totem Lurantis? Oh boy. Totems ARE harder than NPCs and that cemented it.

I was happy that I had Salandite when it called a Troumbett or whatever. I didn't spoil me anything about the game, so I didn't know that a fucking bird would fire rock blast at me.

But hey, we have plan B. Clearly I had to kill the silly B bird, but then I had Dartrix and co. ready to impart justice, except Lurantis called a fucking Castform.

Plan C? I didn't have. Turned out to be Persian using Torment on the totem so it couldn't spam its shit. It worked wonders as that was the deciding factor in defeating Lurantis first, then the boobies dullahan. But ffs that battle made me sweat.

Last time I lost to anything at pokemon was Cynthia using her Garchomp on my underleveled mess, so it was kinda surprising - in a good way - that this game had at least one challenge. Not counting the underlevel handicap it was Rollout Miltank. Fuck that cow.
>>
>>30591544
What was your team?
>>
>>30588482
Blue and Kukui were the only two to force me to do more than use my head a little, and only Blue actually beat me once. It was late at night, though, and I messed up setting up my Mimikyu
>>
>>30589243

Woah, who would have thought that people with varying teams would havce VARYING difficulties with certain Totem-mons

tho no one should have had any issue with Totem Kommo-o. Damn that protect stalling tho.
>>
>>30590970

actually you only get the lucky egg after the post game, because Kukui won't be in his lab after you first meet him there until aftercredits.
>>
>>30592591
Dude, I was constantly rotating mons because that's my first playthrough rule, and because with playing to complete as much of the dex as I could, I ended up with a lot of pokemon that were unfun levels of overlevelled. I still only blacked out once in the entire game, and that was to Blue, and it was because of a late night sleepy misclick
>>
>>30597227
Literally my Minior used Shell Smash, got shields downed, then used Explosion. Goodbye, Kommo-o.
>>
i only blacked out twice, one was from Hala when i crit and failed to kohis Mankey.. You can guess how that went.

My second time was against Salazzle because i had a big fire/poison weakness when i went in the first time.
>>
>>30597477
>using Explosion
>when a Super-Effective STAB itemless Acrobatics would've done more damage
y tho.
>>
>>30597526
Did you not have a Mudbray?
>>
File: FUG.png (72KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.png
72KB, 570x570px
>>30588482
Kukui got me good, maybe it was because my team was all weak to le healthy meta stones, but he was still a real pain to deal with. Do trainers have EVs this gen? He outsped me when he shouldn't have.
>>
>>30597549
Because it's funny.
>>
>>30597566

i did for the second go around and one shotted it I also had a wishiwashi in reserves in case the mudbray got oneshotted itself..
>>
>>30597620

The important trainers do, at the very least.
>>
>>30589243
Why do some people cal salandit a sandal?
>>
>>30598037
Ahh, good call. It's funny, I feel like I'm going to have to buy Moon to do a second run with all the Pokemon I didn't use. So many good choices, and Bank isn't out yet so I don't feel right resetting my bros.
>>
>>30598072
They're naming it after something you could kill it with if you threw it and didn't miss.
>>
File: 1455769700875.jpg (39KB, 254x346px) Image search: [Google]
1455769700875.jpg
39KB, 254x346px
>Totem Mimikyu smacks the shit out of my team
>attempt to paralyze it with Ribobombee
>eats a Lum berry
>Haunter puts my team to sleep

>Totem Vikavolt messes me up because I boxed my starter so my only grass type, Tsareena got ruined by bug moves
>only win due to Refresh buffs

>Kukui is at least 4 levels higher than my team
>through intense revive spamming I hold out until his team is almost dead
>Snorlax vs my Wishiwashi
>Snorlax in low yellow, knocks my Wishiwashi down to Solo Form
>fuck it
>tell Solo Wishiwashi to use Aqua Tail
>it outspeeds somehow
>kills Snorlax without even landing a crit
>

Not since Yellow have I been pushed so close to the brink. The fights I lost were Dexio and Blue because I simply wasn't prepared for them, but I've had numerous close calls, but in all of these instances I reveled in how much fun I was having.

Pokemon Sun with no Starter, no EXP Share and no Refresh is without a doubt the hardest Pokemon game.
>>
>>30588482
Hapu was one of the hardest battles I've had in years. Her fucking Dugtrio alone took out half my team.
>>
>>30588482
>not being monstrously overleveled
>>
>>30588482
I never wiped to any NPC, but Olivia, Kahili, and Kukui gave me a lot of trouble because I tend to forget about glaring weaknesses when team-building. I entered battle and realized that I had a load of rock and flying weaknesses.
>>
>>30598439
>>tell Solo Wishiwashi to use Aqua Tail
>>it outspeeds somehow
Solo Wishiwashi is faster than School Wishiwashi, base 40 instead of 30.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.