[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's pretend we live in a world where the Frontier is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: BattleFrontier_IV.png (209KB, 1537x932px) Image search: [Google]
BattleFrontier_IV.png
209KB, 1537x932px
Let's pretend we live in a world where the Frontier is coming back. What new facility types can you think of? Post functionality and the building description.

Getting the obvious out of the way with an inverse battle style clone of the tower. Perhaps make the facility itself a reverse tower that goes underground with it being used to study the core of the earth on the side lore wise. Maybe make Colress the big boss with him being the one to upgrade the inverse machine to work all the time (in ORAS the excuse there is that it can only handle one battle a day) and wanting to study how trainers work with their Pokemon in extreme circumstances.
>>
Inverse should be a mode in every facility

To be honest I can't think of anything new. but I'd love to see facilities with the mechanics from:
>Battle Dome/PWT (Im biased by tourney brackets tbqh)
>Battle Factory
>Battle Arcade
>Battle Castle
>Black Tower/White Treehollow
>>
>>30588075
Autism
>>
>>30588920
>OP post takes more than a minute to make so its le autism xD

>>30588075
I think the theme of a facility may be clearer once we know what the next region is. Like a desert region could have a Battle Oasis or something.
>>
>>30588075
>Getting the obvious out of the way with an inverse battle style clone of the tower.
Nah dude.
Inverse line of the Pike. Suits the theme you see.
>>
>>30589637
Or, better idea.
The Pike but every other room has a permanent field effect with inverse being one of them.
So it could be anything from Inverse to trick room to a terrain.
>>
>>30588075
The Arcade needed more crazy ways to affect the battle.
>>
>>30588075
I want the Pyramid back, honestly. That shit was fun.
>>
>>30590061
Same, the closest thing we had to it since was White tree/Black tower.
>>
>>30588075
Official LC and Monotype facilities.
>>
I've mentioned the idea before, but I'd like a Battle Forest or something. You scour the floors in search of the stairs, a la Pyramid or Mystery Dungeon, while picking up healing items and special disposable TMs along the way. The gimmick is that you only bring in one Pokemon and you have to catch others inside the facility itself to use.
>>
>>30590275

I wonder if GF would bother enforcing a banlist for a LC facility to stop stuff like Scyther or Sneasal.
>>
>thinking battle tree isn't literally the same as the battle frontier
>>
>>30590346
They could just limit it to a certain BST.
>>
>>30590452

Which would basically make it a ban list of certain mons.
>>
>>30590473
That's what LC already is.
>>
>>30590388
This

it is kinda the same but the thing is that for some reason gamefreak doesn't want to make it look like a battle frontier like the one in platinum
>>
>>30590388
>>30590643
>responding to your own weak bait
>>
>>30590686
>not knowing how to check if two comments belong to the same user or not.

I'm >>30590388
This >>30590643 isn't me.
>>
>>30590709
then you're both tremendous fucking retards.

how is it "literally the same" when it doesn't have a fraction of the modes?
>>
>>30590776
each gen has its own battle facility. this gen we got battle tree.

love it, hate it. I don't care.
>>
>>30590830
>it's a battle facility therefore it's LITERALLY the same

please do the genepool a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>30590879
>not knowing the word literally is not used literally to mean literally
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.