[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your least favorite pokemon >what you plan to do for christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 359x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 359x239px
>your least favorite pokemon
>what you plan to do for christmas
>>
>>30587271
Shiinotic or Incineroar (Don't give me that shit. Choose Litten and endured till the league with Eviolite. Couldn't take the fact it died to everything, so pumped it with two rare candies. Got great boost in power, but it's just so...you very well know. I gave it's chance and regret evolving my starter.)
I'm not one for hearing Pokémon at all btw. Probably the only ones I think entirely negative about

And start getting in to shape. I'm 6'1" 170lbs, but I could use some definition in my upper body. The lower half is 100
>>
>>30587271
>Charmander

>Hopefully finding a job
>>
whatever you like best

nothing
>>
>>30587641
>looking for a job on a national holiday when most businesses are closed
?
>>
>>30587271
vgc competitively, Groudon
smogon competitively, genies

study for CPA and get my squat up to 250lb for reps
>>
>>30587271
Hmmmm I'm gonna go ahead and say it is probably Zubat.
I was in a cave and running away from constant Zubats when I accidentally ran away from a shiny one.
I'll never forgive Zubat for that.

Have a sad christmas because I am relatively poor.
>>
File: Here, smell my butt.gif (2MB, 298x266px) Image search: [Google]
Here, smell my butt.gif
2MB, 298x266px
>>30587271
Wormadam.

Force small-talk with visiting in-laws that I don't care for. Keep glancing at the time 'til they leave.
>>
>>30587271
Early region bird, rodent & bug shitmons. Bidoof and Bunnelby are alright and I also didn't mind Fletchling but the ones with overused type combinations (pure normal, normal/flying, pure bug, bug/poison, bug/flying) are a complete waste of space.

I also hate Marill. They were everywhere in Sinnoh but they gave chump change for EXP and were useless in battle.

Every Christmas I go to my family's get together and hide in the unused second living room and play Newgrounds flash games from 2007 on my laptop. I got a nice tablet over the summer so now I don't have to lug around a giant laptop bag with me and make the kids go "WOW ANON THAT'S A BIG BAG TO YOU HAVE PRESENTS FOR ME IN THERE?"
>>
>Mr. Mime
>Work. I don't have a family to spend Christmas with and I want that sweet, sweet holiday pay. 8)
>>
>>30587271
Pretty much any of the god mon.
Nothing in particular probably just spending time with the family
>>
>>30587663
Well he could always find work at Raaljeep's corner shop.
>>
>>30587271

Throh.

Just chilling out.
>>
Grenigger

Partying with friends
>>
Crabdominabal (ugly and shit stats. No redeeming quality at all)

Work then nothing. I live alone and nobody loves me
>>
>>30587271

>Salamence

Crying about how shit my grades were this year because I ended up doing full time school on top of a part time job in the single worst possible semester I could have chosen.
>>
Wingull. Vidya and finding a job
>>
Gurrdurr

Don't even know if I'll still be alive, hopefully not
>>
>Furcario
>gorge myself on food and annoy my nephews at the family gathering by not letting them use my Nintendos
>>
>>30587271
>Mr. Mime
>Dinner with my wife
>>
File: 1480656532732.png (182KB, 896x775px) Image search: [Google]
1480656532732.png
182KB, 896x775px
>>30587271
Nosepass
Have to yet again jog miles through a garden to see the same Christmas lights with the family on christmas eve. As you would expect from a /vp/ poster I'm not in shape at all and by the time we're halfway through my feet feel like cinder blocks.
>tfw the event is supposed to be even wider this year
>>
>>30587271
>rhyperior
>dine with sister, then probably get drunk
>>
>>30587271
Any of the genies. Either of the forms.

Playing FFXV, seeing family.
>>
File: Pokemon-Squirtle-Squad.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Squirtle-Squad.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Garchomp

There is only one good Garchomp and it belongs to Cynthia

i will probably go back home with my family, and i'll also spend some time working on my webcomic while i also try to stay fit, since i lost a lot of weight recently

if i can manage to survive all the food in this season by next year i'll probably be fit as fuck
>>
>>30587271
Primarina
Eat and then play gen 3 pokemon games on my phone. I'd prefer to watch anime, but we're not spending Christmas in my home anymore
>>
>Barbaracle
>eat great traditional food with my loving family
>>
>ferrothorn
>relax at home
>>
>eevee
>hang out with family
>>
>>30587271
Jynx. I just always found it a terrible combination of ugly and useless.
Hang out with my family at my parent's house
>>
Jynx
praying I didn't bomb my finals
>>
>>30587271
WISHIWASHI CALLED FOR ITS ALLIES

probably do nothing
>>
>froakie (not that I dislike him, I like every Pokémon, it's just my least favorite)
>masturbate furiously in the dark
>>
>>30587271
>your least favorite pokemon
Comfey
>what you plan to do for christmas
Nothing, not a Christian.
>>
Delphox.

Having fun
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.