[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: MB.png (60KB, 202x201px) Image search: [Google]
MB.png
60KB, 202x201px
What mon in sun and moon do you guys think is worthy of using a masterball on? Nothing so far has seemed particularly painful to catch, although i haven't caught all of the ultra beasts.
>>
I used mine on a random wild Tauros.
>>
>>30584236
Exploding shiny Minior.

Or Lunala just because it looks so similar.
>>
caterpie
>>
>>30584236
I used mine on Tapu Fini since the color scheme kinda worked and it was frustrating me trying to catch it.
>>
>>30584236
I used mine on Tapu Koko when I was hunting for HP Ground Kek
>>
>>30584236
Trying to catch Necrozma when your whole team is lower level than it is cancerous so I'm considering that
Otherwise just save it for a rare shiny like always
>>
Considered using it on Necrozma but I'll save it for emergency if and when a shiny encounter goes wrong.
>>
>>30584250
Funnily enough I used my first ever masterball when i was a child on a random ditto in pokemon blue haha.
>>
>>30584254
>>30584236
This

Also, Fini uses Aqua Ring and kept healing itself so I got particularly annoyed by that
>>
>>30584421
Who cares
>>
>>30584248
>not catching Lunala in Beast Ball or Moon Ball

MUH BALLTISM
>>
>>30584236
>using a Master Ball
Unless you're doing it for purple balltism there is no reason to use one (explody/struggling shinies aside)
>>
>>30585097
>tfw chained for a shiny Dewpider and used my Master Ball on it
>>
>>30584236
I usually never use mine. But this time, after such a fantastic storyline, I couldn't hurt Nebby. So I caught it with my Masterball.
>>
>>30584236
Having seen someone's shiny delibird

shiny delibird
>>
>>30584236
Here's something to consider with Tapu Fini and Tapu Lele in a Master Ball.

Hidden Power Fire is way too fucking hard to get if you don't use a master ball. I know they look pretty in whatever the fuck else balls, but fucking seriously it's like a 1/38 chance when you consider the 3 max IVs and 50% nature. Pair that with the shit capture rate and time spent and you're essentially looking at shiny grind tier levels of time spent. Get someone to change the ball for you later if its possible.

>>30584354
it's not really that hard if you put a dark type against it, I dont remember what other shit it uses besides prismatic lasers or w.e. Alolan persian can get both hypnosis and false swipe too.
>>
>>30585398
scratch the false swipe, I thought I read it earlier but nope. Whatever, its still immune to its hard hitting signature move and can repeatedly sleep it (put on wide lens)
>>
Shiny beldum
>>
Used mine on tape koko. I was tired he was being a cunt and I just wanted to see the rest of the ending.
>>
>>30585517
*tapa
>>
>>30585188
I caught it with a single quick ball....
>>
>>30585527
Yeah Nebby is like plot scripted to be insanely easy to catch. I just chucked a heal ball at it and caught it.
>>
Necrozma
>>
>catch solgaleo first try with quick ball
>catch all UBs with first Beast Ball used
>catch Necrozma first try with quick ball
every ball is a fucking Masterball until you find one of those 1% chance Alola mons
>>
>>30584236
I used mine on Tapu Koko because nobody fucking told me I would go right into a battle with it immediately after the E4. I never got a chance to stock up on Ultra Balls
>>
>>30584236

I wenr through 150 ultra balls on Topo Koko after the e4.

I hadn't saved since before the e4 so i said fuck it and used it there. I didn't wanna miss it.
>>
>>30584248

>not catching lunala in the one moon ball you get

>>30585055

Can you get a beast ball before lunala?
>>
>>30585658
>Solgaleo
>Quick Ball

My balltism is twitching
>>
>>30584254
Oh my god i know thats exactly what and why i did it.
>>
>>30584236
Always used it on the box legendary. In Red/Blue its always Mewtwo.
>>
>>30585704
Trade a Pokemon holding a Beast Ball
>>
>>30585517

If you killed him you could have come back latter.
>>
There's nothing worth using it on. You can catch the UBs easily. Necrozma's a bitch but a few Ultras will be fine.

Tapus are the real bitch though, especially Fini.

Still don't waste it.
>>
>>30584236

Shinies. No more, no less.
>>
Caught Tapu Keko in it

Just felt right y'know?
>>
Does the synchronize trick work on Necrozama? What nature is best for it?
>>
SRing for Tapus or save for shinies with self kill moves.
>>
>>30584421
I used it on a slowpoke because I thought the Silph president said you could buy it in any store.
>>
Galvanize Geodude.

Not that it's even possible to tell the fucker has the ability without it exploding first.
>>
Why are UB so easy to catch? I have like 30 ub balls unused in my inventory
>>
>>30584354
>Necrozma is cancerous
>Catch a Level 13 Sableye in the cave literally next to it
>>
>>30593742
>30
>not 50
>>
>>30591721
Here is how I did it

I bread a Damp Poliwrath with Encore (from Popplio line) and when I got after like 20 chains I would encore the mon into not exploding and checked its ability with Skill swap Sylveon.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>30584236

No Pokemon is ever worth using the master ball on because the master ball is ugly as fuck.

100% OG Pokeballs for everything.
>>
>>30593876
agreed on 100% og pokeballs for everything

whenever i get a master ball i just catch a shitty route 1 mon in it
>>
>>30584236
Nothing in this game. Nekroz of Third Game isn't worth using it on because if you lead in with Greninja or Sableye he can't touch you. Fini just takes determination, and the other Tapus are much easier. The game literally hands you the balls to catch the UBs in, otherwise I'd say maybe one of them, and the cover legend has a pretty high catch rate.

This isn't like XY where there's a Mewtwo that is stupid fucking hard to catch for no reason; everything in this game is relatively easy to fight and catch with minimal losses. I literally had more trouble getting Beldum and Togekiss to stick a catch than any legendary in this game.
>>
>>30591721
>not just using a Damp psyduck
>>
>>30584236

accidently used mine on a random pelipper.

it's fine tho, 'cos I catch everything in luxury balls anyway.
>>
>>30594101
>they literally hand you the balls to catch the UBs in
>he probably caught his pheromosa/ kartana in beast balls
>>
>>30594160
I did, but only because I didn't find out about the catch rates until later.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.