[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the hell is the national dex? I just beat sun and moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pokédex.png (2MB, 2466x2035px) Image search: [Google]
Pokédex.png
2MB, 2466x2035px
Where the hell is the national dex? I just beat sun and moon, so I should be able to see more pokemon right?
>>
>>30580934
there isn't one desu
>>
They didn't put it in. You can still get the Pokémon, it'll just have ??? for its Pokédex number like in every game since Diamond and Pearl.
>>
wrong.
welcome to /vp/, by the way.
>>
>>30580953
>>30580967
What about move tutors? All I could find was the draco meteor guy.
>>
>>30580934

Bizarrely, there is no National Dex in this game.
>>
>>30581030
There is no tutors
Just like in every generation
Wait for the next games
>>
>>30581030

There's the usual starter Hyper Beam-variant tutor and Pledge tutor. That's it. There's never more than that in a generation's initial game.
>>
>>30581069
>>30581071
Why would they freakin do that if the previous games had more features? That makes zero fucking sense. I played the hell out of ORAS and you're telling me I need to wait a whole new game to teach my new pokemon drain punch or my gardevoir hyper voice for its mega? we're suppose to go ahead not behind!
>>
>>30581188
>we're suppose to go ahead not behind!
you don't seem to have much experience with gamefreak
>>
>>30581188
Yes, you have to wait.
You need the newest game to have the competitive edge and a few new features.
Its the barest minimum they always do to get you to buy the next iteration within the Gen.
>>
>>30581300
I just really disagree with this framework because the series is popular enough where people will buy the newest games no matter what. Why release something incomplete as an incentive to get the new game? I'm sorry this just makes no sense to me at all and most companies wouldn't get away with it. Now I feel like shit for not waiting.
>>
>>30581188
did you start pokemon with gen 6?

tutors have always been 3rd version things
>>
>>30581355
I'm not defending it but they could do a lot worse than restricting a few moves.
>>
>>30581188
>he doesn't have a hacked 3ds
Stay assmad, chump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.