[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is she so hard to catch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tapu_fini.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_fini.png
138KB, 500x500px
Why the fuck is she so hard to catch?
>>
>>30580133
Fini is literally easy mode, try catching bulu in a repeat/timer ball after it uses skull bash for the 4th time, even at 1hp and paralyzed; the fucker won't go in
>>
>>30580133
Why the fuck are you so fucking spoiled? It's not hard. I caught mine with a Moon Ball. So many resets, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>30580133
>she
>>
File: pew.png (60KB, 180x173px) Image search: [Google]
pew.png
60KB, 180x173px
>Nu-males think Tapus are difficult
>Forgetting Ruby Sapphire Regis
>>
She is?
I caught her on my first try, with a Great Ball.
I must've been lucky then.
>>
>Synchro Kadabra dropped her accuracy to rock bottom with Kinesis.
>Magnezone Thunder Wave
>Marowak free to spam the fuck out of False Swipe whenever Aqua Ring was getting it up.

And then it took less than 10 balls.
>>
>>30580245
Ahh, fond memories of enduring Curse + Superpower for 30 minutes with the most stressful (but good) BGM.
>>
>>30580245
Regis are just hilarious. They literally kill themselves multiple times over rather than go in the bag.
>>
>>30580419
Could have used Dusclops to wall that all day. The only problem with that was you have to hope paralysis works a lot since pressure takes away so much PP. Took literally days just to catch one with decent nature and IVs even with Synchronize gardevoir.
>>
>>30580528
Did shuppet have pressure too?
>>
>>30580133
>immune to statuses with terrain
>aqua ring
I had to bring in Tapu Lele just to cancel out misty terrain

Also GF seriously needs to fucking stop giving every catchable legendary stat-raising moves
>>
>>30580133

Fini wasn't hard. Lele was a pain.
>>
>>30580413
Even better way of doing it is to burn her, then you wont ever have to false swipe since the burn comes after aqua ring and is 1:1
>>
What natures do we want on these motherfuckers anyway? If I'm catching'em I might as well use them to cowl the ultra beasts
>>
>>30580133
This hideous slut is giving me trouble too.
As punishment, it's going into the most hideous of balls.
>>
>>30582842
>hideous slut
but she's cute
>>
>>30580133
>Aqua ring
Had to alternate between false swipe and spore to get it on a nice ball. Took the longest
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.