[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best Pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: black-white-2.jpg (66KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
black-white-2.jpg
66KB, 460x207px
Is this the best Pokemon game?
>>
>>30579468
Yep.
It's a shame nothing has knocked it off the top yet
>>
>>30579468
>m-muh postgame

Literally the only argument you B2W2fags ever use; the original BW is better at everything else, of course it isn't even close to the best game.
>>
>>30579468
that's not platinum
>>
>>30579727
This.

Post-game doesn't mean shit if the main-game was garbage.
>>
>no N's Castle theme
>>
>>30579727
I just played through White 2 and, though I loved it, I never felt it was better than White.
>>
>>30579727

I enjoy the variety of pokemon more in b2w2 and i like the dynamoc between old plasma and neo plasma
>>
>>30579727
>Music
>Region
>Pokedex roster
>Avaliable legendaries
>New areas
>Characters

all of these are great, consider suicide, friend
>>
>>30579727
BW2 has a lot of great things, such as

>Challenge Mode, while poorly implemented, provided more difficulty than most other games
>More cities and locations to explore, many of them being unique and interesting
>You get to act in movies and become a movie star
>Or you can derail a film into a trainwreck just for fun
>D-O-G-A-R-S
>The music in general
>Team Plasma and Colress
>Great PokeDex
>Not being Gen VI
>Marlon's shirtless body
>>
>>30579751
That's the thing, if you include the main game it gets even better!
After all you can include things like Pokestar, Join avenue, subway, battle test and so on.
>>
>>30579920
Ghetsis' theme and Gen 5's music in general were amazing.
>>
>>30579915
The only thing that was better was the characters and story. Everything else was superior in 2.
>>
>>30579858
I feel the exact opposite way. I loved having only new pokemon in B/W. Also the complete lack of water pokemon in B2/W2 was annoying.
>>
terrible graphics
terrible c gear
circle map

did have some nice things tho
>>
>>30579751
>Post-game doesn't mean shit if the main-game was garbage.

So, Heartgold and Soulsilver
>>
>>30579468
No, it's proof that the sequel is always worse than the original.
>>
>>30579468
B2W2 > Platinum = HGSS = SM > Emerald > The rest

This is the official tier list.
>>
>>30580028
The Cgear was the third best use for the bottom screen because it allowed local wireless from anywhere. It was essentially a precursor to the PSS
>>
>>30580096
Move Emerald up and you've got it.
>>
>>30580096
I kinda agree with this
>>
>>30580096
Maybe in postgame, as an overall game, switch B2W2 with Emerald and its perfect.
>>
>>30580097
I really didn't like it at all. Just my taste though, I understand your point.
>>
>>30579730
wew
>>
>>30579730
Sinnoh is shit
>>
>>30579727

I agree with the story, it was better and the endgame in BW 1 was pretty cool, beating the E4 and saving the "box legend" battle after it, to fight against the other one and then vs. N and then Ghetsis was thight as fuck, but the post-game in that one was shit, no vs. seeker or way to grind other than E4 a Vaginion times.

BW 2 had
>Better roster
>Bigger world
>More music+ cooler ones
>The pokéwood or whatever the fuck, which was a pain but I think it was a way for GF to experiment to have shit like totem battles and whatnot
>The medals
>Hard mode
>PWT
>Subway
>White Forest/ Black city with a way to grind

Oh yeah, I guess having the daycare available until after u beat the game was shit, but other than that, it was great, if ORAS had a battle frontier, trainer customization and some shit like the PWT it would probably have been the best one.
>>
PWT was fun, wish they made rental tourneys work like battle factory though
>>
>>30580096
Nah
B2W2 > HGSS > Platinum = SM > Emerald > The rest
>>
>>30580781
Emerald should be higher than Plat and SM.
>>
>>30579468
i played through white 2 recently its not even close to being the best. post game is cool but the story is so trash in the main game that you cant finish it then its pointless
>>
>>30579727
this

it's a sequel to the same region

of course the post-game is going to be packed, because it fucking should be
>>
>>30581035
So what you're saying is that you're not interested in pokemon as a game.
Why even bother? If you only care for the story and not the content there's no real point in playing.
>>
How similar are BW and BW2? Are they different enough that it's worth your time to play one of each?
>>
>>30581354
Significantly different in just about every area. Even the region has had massive changes.
However the only thing 1 has over 2 I'd the story. If you want the lowdown on things play them both but other than that just go for 2.
>>
>>30579468
Overall? Yes.
>>
>>30579468
Depend on what people think of these games.
For me, make sequels to the main games are bad idea. To understand anything, especially the story, you must play the prequel if you like story rather than just play. Replay this cancer prequel is my worst experience, so many badly designed Pokemon, no favourites. It is why I never finish Black 2 in the first place.

Also, uglier main protagonists (not sorry) than the prequels.
>>
>>30581783
>Also, uglier main protagonists (not sorry) than the prequels.
I'll give you that.

Hilbert and Hilda are perfect.
>>
>>30579468
Probably.
>>
>try to replay
>all the pokemon I want to use are lategame
>>
>>30581783
Good thing the story of the first game can be learned throughout BW2.
>>
>>30580373
>>30580405
>Not liking sinnoh,but liking crapunova
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF,THIS SHITASTE ISN'T ALLOWED.
YOU'RE BREAKING TE BOUNDARIES,DON'T CALL SINNOH SHIT EVER.
>>
File: 1481062104291s.jpg (2KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481062104291s.jpg
2KB, 100x125px
>>30586055
Sinnohfetus is triggered.
>>
>>30579997
There are literally the exact same water pokemon from BW1 (minus tympole, which is post-game), plus 10 more added families of old water types, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>30586055
Why would anyone like Sinnoh.
>>
>>30586096
because it's the best region?
>>
>>30580781
This is better

>>30580096
but this is acceptable
>>
>>30586234
That's not what the fans said.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.