[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does everyone think of legendaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Pantheon Guess.png (237KB, 1774x924px) Image search: [Google]
Pantheon Guess.png
237KB, 1774x924px
What does everyone think of legendaries?
>>
what the fuck is this chart supposed to mean
>>
Cool idea that got way out of hand.

Fully expect new legendaries to outnumber new regular pokemon in an upcoming generation at this rate.
>>
>>30577952
those sprites look sorta good, where are they from?
>>
File: Full Pokedex.png (2MB, 3042x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Full Pokedex.png
2MB, 3042x2552px
>>30578153
From this
>>
File: otamaros face when.png (85KB, 1121x1065px) Image search: [Google]
otamaros face when.png
85KB, 1121x1065px
>all those random links
>>
File: nmagik_288.png (65KB, 158x190px) Image search: [Google]
nmagik_288.png
65KB, 158x190px
>17 legendaries this gen
>80 pokemon total this gen, 98 with alola forms
>this gen has the lowest amount of new pokemon
>alola forms makes it slightly above XY for lowest amount of new non legendaries
>yfw gen 15 is going to be 9 new pokemon (starters) and 60 new legendaries
>>
>>30577952
How did so many legendary pokemon come from azelf?
>>
>>30578078
Their relations to each other though I have no idea why Silvally or Null are there and why they lead to Genesect. Some of these don't even make sense and are headcanon.
>>
Cosmog and its evolutions are/were Ultra Beasts... why aren't they linked to Necrozma and the UBs?
>>
>>30577952
That chart is so goddamn awful
>>
>>30577952
Whats with the Kyurem that comes straight from Arceus? Don't remember that form.
>>
>>30579362
The chart hardly makes sense.
>>
>>30577952
What the hell is this chart?
>genesect being connected to type: null
>zygarde being more connected to palkia than xerneas/yveltal
>everything to do with the lake trio
>all that random crap connected to solgaleo
>implying necozma is a UB
>>
>>30578824
All of them are headcanon.
>>
File: suicune.png (718KB, 836x600px) Image search: [Google]
suicune.png
718KB, 836x600px
>>30577952
A wasted opportunity. They're too banned for Battle X, some appear way to late to use them for the League, and half the time, you just capture them for your pokedex and box such a powerful being into the pokemon storage. Even if you want to use them, by then, you already got a party of 6 pokemon that went through hell and back with you.and it kind of hard to discard a slot just for a newly capture Legendary. For fuck sake, some of the legendary could only be capture during stupid event crap on certain months. Everything about them seem so wasted.
>>
>>30577952
I think trying to link them all together in a giant family tree is fucking retarded.
>>
>>30577952
What the FUCK is this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.