[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completing the Pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (820KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820KB, 1000x629px
I realize this might not require a whole thread but I figure it could do some good, maybe help the good people of /vp/ out. What's the best way to go about completing the Alola dex? What's are the best Pokemon to use in gts to get version exclusives? Should I wait till I beat the game before I try to complete the individual island dexs?
>inb4 underaged
>inb4 he still hasn't beaten the main story
>>
I basically went ahead and caught everything I saw as I went along, and then after the game looked up the locations of things I didn't.

It's usually easy to get something off the GTS for its counterpart. http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/exclusives.shtml You can use this list for that but remember that Kartana and Pheromosa are of equal value, and Buzzwole and Celesteela are of equal value.

Or you could just catch some Jangmo-os, level them up like 3 times since that's all they really need to be fully evolved at the point when you catch them, and put them up for some of those ultra beasts. I got Solgaleo by trading Kommo-o for Guzzlord and Guzzlord for Solgaleo.

Good luck getting Weavile though, you only have a 5% chance of wild Jangmo's holding a Razor Claw which is rare as fuck as it is. Nowhere can you buy one and nowhere are you given one.
>>
>>30577857
Wait till post game and if you want something on GTS just put something in one of the apricorn balls to trade. I have gotten so many legendaries just for my Moon Ball Rock Ruffs and Fast Ball Pichu's.
>>
>>30578223
people really care about a pokemon's balls that much?
>>
1. if you can easily catch something, catch it
2. if you can't easily catch something (version exclusive, SOS exclusive, low spawn rate) trade for it on the GTS
3. find a friend for the item-trade evolutions
Boom, you caught them all.
>>
>>30577857
Trade on the GTS. Breed hard to get pokemon or popular edgemons.

I for example bred a billion Archens. They all traded instantly for almost any pokemon I asked for, save some legendaries. But even those I could eventually get if I waited a bit or traded up from the rarer pokemon I got by trading Archens (Porygon2/Z, Slowking, Politoed, Lucario, Weavile, Scizor mostly).

It's fast and easy. Completed mine in about a day starting from 30% completion.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.