[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Merch Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Mega Chu.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Chu.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Pokemon Merch Thread.

I want to get this little guy and I see a lot of them on eBay for real cheap, averaging 7$-14$.

But I am iffy on the quality. Is it worth the buy?
>>
>>30577538

The general rule of thumb is to avoid anything from China or Hong Kong, only order from Japan-based sellers or US sellers.
>>
Mimikyu plush when?
>>
File: 1481062027135.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481062027135.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
LOVE ME FAAAAAATHER
>>
>>30577538
The super cheap ones on ebay are almost guaranteed to be fake.

I don't know what the quality is on them. As a huge Rotom nerd I wanna get a cheap one on there but I dunno if it's gonna be absolute shit or not.

Im importing a few of the new Rotomdex stuff, just the tag/charm things and I also have an order in for the little stamp but that got pushed back to next year.
>>
>>30578395
Where do you usually order your stuff from.

I see a few things in the U.S. for the Mega Chu X plush, but I am skeptical about those too since the Japanese stuff were marketed at roughly 40$+ on eBay.
>>
use buyfag.moe
>>
>>30578424
If its a US item, I just buy from the Pokemon Center or check Walmart/Target/TRU.

If it's from Japan, Im on the PokemonCollectors Livejournal. It's kind of an elitist community, but you're definitely getting stuff legit from people in Japan/people who have a long history of importing stuff, so basically leaving it up to someone else to handle all the shit like fees and everything.

Plus some people weed out their collections so I nabbed a few rarer things for cheap, like a Rotom cup and a Rotom mini plush from a Jakks thing that I thought never got made.

PokeVault and Sunnyshore are also good ones who actually ship from Japan and frequently pick up stuff. PokeVault seems to be a little bit cheaper and every order I got came with a 20% off your next order card so that was nice.

For the most part if you're looking on ebay I'd say steer clear of anyone using a standard stock photo. Unless you can see the actual plush/figure whatever don't risk it unless you don't really care about that.
>>
>>30578613
I never purchased Pokemon merch outside of the games so you have and the other anons have been of much help.

I am seeing a lot of things I actually like a lot.
>>
>>30578520
This.
>>
File: IMG_20161207_173053.jpg (3MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_173053.jpg
3MB, 3480x4640px
Got these guys on my desk

And own these https://archive-media.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1476/61/1476619257496.jpg but they sit in a basket because I don't know what to do with them

Anyone know the best place to get Pokémon Center (pref. jap) stuff in AU? Shit's always retardedly expensive or if it isn't shipping is
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.