[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poni island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6571.png (148KB, 290x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.png
148KB, 290x274px
So this island is inhabited by only 2-3 people excluding the battle tree. Is anyone wanting a past of where this island was once filled with more people? And what do you people do on the mainland? I think people go out for festivals and raves in the canyon area by the altar. Possibly the best place for those people
>>
File: 1476549944173.jpg (56KB, 488x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476549944173.jpg
56KB, 488x450px
>>30577051
>So this island is inhabited by only 2-3 people

>mfw poni island is a metaphor for ponyfags in the year 2016
>>
>>30577051
The area before the meadow screams Safari Zone to me. If the islands weren't so small they could have fit in a real town on the island, even the fairy captain feels so unfinished.
>>
>>30578065
It did look like a ancient group lived here based off of the path. But what drove them away?
>>
File: tapu_fini.png (26KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_fini.png
26KB, 150x150px
>>30578114
>But what drove them away?
I'm pretty sure you know who.
>>
>>30578114
Fini. She's said to murder people for getting near her.
>>
>>30577051
That geyser felt way more important than just a background decoration

>our only steam based mon is a giant bulky fuck
>no new steam mon that the geyser would spit out occasionally
>>
File: 442px-Blowhole1.svg.png (41KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
442px-Blowhole1.svg.png
41KB, 442x330px
>>30580432
Technically the area isn't geyser but blowholes. It's basically an area of rough surf slamming into an underwater lava tube with a surface opening. The water is shot out due to the force of the impact. Hence why it's called the breaker coast.
https://youtu.be/pQ0ZCtWcACI
>>
File: 1479192256932.png (835KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479192256932.png
835KB, 1280x1280px
>>30577051
>this island was once filled with more people
I ate those people
>>
>>30577051
This island needed seaside caves or underwater caves to go with the poni canyon caves

I did like how overgrown the non canyon/non shore parts of the map were

The route going to the battle tree really felt WILD. You had pokemon running in circles in the grass, you had pokemon jumping out of bushes, you had flying pokemon scouring the skys.

The wild pokemon choice also made it seem like a place average trainers wouldn't be able to handle it.
>>
>>30578065
>fairy captain feels so unfinished

didn't she literaly become captain though?

Her dialogue talks about her plans for a new trial on poni island and she just seemed to be traveling around the island and exploring it. Also, she's hella lazy and loiters around working on her art.

No one ever comes to poni island so it doesn't matter.

She's definitely more fleshed out in post game
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.