[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not even in the game What the FUCK did GameFreak mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Not even in the game

What the FUCK did GameFreak mean by this?
>>
They got a mini-quest and buffs. Fuck off with this
>GF forgot about them XD
shit.
>>
>>30576497
>They got a mini-quest

Elaborate, faggot
>>
>>30576132
>Bellossom appears in the game
>Can't even get one.
>>
>>30576563
The amnesiac guy in the desert wants you to show him the one matching the game version. You get a Sun/Moon Stone and some silly little lore.
>>
>>30576563
Creepy bald guy with red shirt is in the middle of the desert and wants to see a Lunatone/Solrock. If you show him one he remembers that he's not from earth and then flies off into the sky. Also you get a Sun Stone.
>>
>>30576621
>>30576652
Haha, very funny reddit. Got some source to back that up, fuccbois?
>>
>>30576621
>>30576652
>have to wait for an update to get the most out of your game

BRAVO, GAMEFREAK
>>
>>30576673
I don't have any caps to prove it, but there's a guy in Haina desert who says he saw a Pokémon starting with Lun/Sol depending on your version. You're supposed to assume he's talking about Solgaleo or Lunala but he's really talking about Lunatone and Solrock.
>>
>>30576724
Actually yes. Bravo. If it was any other dev it would've been DLC.
>>
>>30576724
GF encourages injection. :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbRVsXKKkY
Do you suppose Game Freak was sending a message with this?
>>
>>30576779
Yes. The message was "please buy pokemon bank" lmfao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.