[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is literally every wild Pokémon on the third and fourth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-279Pelipper.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-279Pelipper.png
48KB, 250x250px
Why is literally every wild Pokémon on the third and fourth islands a bloody Pelipper? What is this, Hoenn?
>>
Hey, it's not just Pelipper! There are Raticate too!
>>
>>30575909
>>30576328
Wild Pokemon on Poni Island:

Raticate
Exeggcute
Granbull
Pelipper
Gastrodon
Gumshoos
Crabrawler
Wimpod
Magikarp
Sharpedo
Wailmer
Tauros
Miltank
Cottonee
Petilil
Trumbeak
Hypno
Fearow
Mudsdale
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Primeape
Emolga
Scyther
Golduck
Bewear
Dratini
Barboach
Pinsir
Riolu
Dugtrio
Carbink
Sableye
Golbat
Boldore
Machoke
Lycanroc
Murkrow
Skarmory
Jangmo-o
Kommo-o
Whiscash
Dragonair
Gyarados

>literally
>>
I don't understand how we have 800 fucking Pokemon and they have to repeat this fucking water bird pokemon.
>>
>>30576562
>autism
>>
>>30576921

I think it was because they buffed Pelipper to actually being good this gen.

Iunno my favorite water/flying is still ducklette wish he was viable
>>
>>30575909
SM has the worst fucking encounter rates in the series. Half of the dex is some mon found in only one place with a retarded low encounter rate. Not to mention fishing.

>You will never have a greater than 50% chance to catch something that isn't a fucking Magikarp under any circumstances
Absolute bullshit. But that's not even the worst offender. I'm still trying to get fucking Goomy and Castform. Whoever came up with their encounter method needs to get shot.
>>
>>30578603

>Goomy and castform

Nigga just go to po town where it's always raining and chain Ledyba. It'll appear eventually and ledyba can't hurt you.

Want bullshit? Vanilluxe because it only hails once a day for like an hour and the mons in that spot are high level
>>
>>30575909
I thought it was weird when I was doing the Battle Royal thing for more BPs and one of the trainers had a Pelipper that knew moves like Night Daze and Focus Blast in the Master Rank, but I don't think it can actually learn those moves. Does Master Rank just give these pokemon random moves?
>>
>>30579582
>Night Daze
Anon...
>>
File: 1478621815863.png (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1478621815863.png
17KB, 645x773px
>Looking for Mimikyu
>Golbats and Haunters as far as the eye can see
>>
>>30576921
Some asshole on the dev team has a hardon for the flying toilet. I want to see a team of electric types go on a Pelliper genocide
>>
>>30578598
I fucking love Swanna and Ducklett but they're so fucking bad and now OUTCLASSED by Mantine and Pellishit
>>
>>30579582

you better be joking anon
>>
>>30575909
Yes.
>>
And when you're walking around you hear their fucking cry every 3 seconds I hate this fucking thing
>>
>>30580366
>never seen mimikyu outside of the totem battle
>got all of my memekyus from wondertrade
>all are decent breedjects ranging from 3-5 IVs
>most of them are from nips
>bretty gud balls

bless nips
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.