[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you run Alolan Marowak as/with? I made an, Adamant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: a-marowak.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-marowak.png
118KB, 500x500px
So what do you run Alolan Marowak as/with?
I made an, Adamant, Rockhead, 252hp/252atk trying to mimic how I ran normal marowak, but after reading a few random Posts on here over the days im thinking i fucked up. How do you feel about it/ what are you using?
>>
And bviously running
Flare Blitz/
Boomerang/
Stone Edge/
Shadow Bone/
>>
>>30573367
>>30573557
I run lightningrod over Rock Head because it's significantly better now that you're no longer ground type.I put most of the EV'S in bulk due to being so slow he requires to take a hit before snagging a ko. Also I prefer Will o Wisp over Stone Edge just to neuter physical attackers when they switch in.
>>
>>30574903
That sounds like a good path. What nature do you run with it?
>>
>>30575738
Not him but mine runs adamant with the same moveset

I can't remember my EV spread but I think it focused on HP, SDEF and Speed

Attack is so high with the thick club it's insane fun to just wreck shit
>>
>>30575999
I run careful with enough speed to outspeed Celesteela by 2 points. I forego wisp for rest talk.

It works wonders.
>>
>>30573367
LR is mandatory. Stone edge can be substituted for rock slide or rock tomb depending on the meta you're playing.
>>
adamant, max speed to outspeed most defensive mons, since its a wall breaker. max hp isnt doing you much good.

lightning rods for idiots, you literally get flare blitz with no recoil
>>
>people falling for the recoiless flare blitz meme
>>
>people falling for the immunity against a random type for no reason meme
>>
>>30576354
(you)
>>
I'm going to try Rockhead with Flare Blitz and Flame Charge, to get more speed the first hit. We'll see how effective it is.
>>
>>30573367
>Adamant
>252 Attack
>136 Speed
>everything else in HP
>blitz/bone/bonemarang/wisp
>rock head

EVs let him outpace Celesteela as well as several other defensive mons that can give him trouble. Wisp because most counters hate being burned. Rock head because blitz recoil+sneaky pebbles wears him down fast, and he can easily beat whole teams on his own, so keeping him healthy is important. It's pretty easy to bluff lightningrod too.
>>
>>30576354
>Tapu Koko
>No reason
>>
>>30575738
Not that anon, but I use Careful because its bulk is invaluable with all the Tapus and Xurkitrees running around. It even takes a Shadow Ball from Mega Zam.
>>
File: Xurk.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
Xurk.gif
1MB, 676x510px
>>30576354
I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>Rock head
>238 HP
>236 sp def to survive hits form special attacks
>24 speed to outrun other marowaks
>Shadow bone
>Flare blitz
>Will o wisp
>Swords dance
>Thick club
>>
>>30577038
How often do you get that Swords Dance up?
>>
With one SD up it rekts stall teams
>>
>>30576693
>outspeed celesteela
yeah nah, not the automotize sets
the automotize sets outrun you and can 2hko you with a predicted eq on the switch or the less common z-ground set will automotize while you switch in and then tectonic rage on the next turn and ohko you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.