[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he went for a timid nature how retarded can you guys be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

>he went for a timid nature
how retarded can you guys be
>>
>>30569126
I'd rather have a Timid Magearna that no Magearna.
>mfw britbong
;_;
>>
>>30569344
Than*
Fug.
>>
>>30569126
We don't even have it here in Europe, yet. Thinking about either a Modest or Bold nature one.
>>
>>30569344
It hurts dunnit, I've taken the time while waiting to finish my 'dex. I've gone from 70% to 97%... JESUS
>>
Why would you care about its nature? Why would you even care about a legendary you'd never ever use in competitive?
>>
>>30569461
>why would you even care about a trophy
nice loser mentality
>>
>>30569344
wtf aussie copies treated the same as eurofag copies
>>
File: STOP THIS AT ONCE.png (406KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
STOP THIS AT ONCE.png
406KB, 960x720px
>>30569344
This
This wait is getting out of fucking hand, I've already hatched the Modest Synchro Abra I needed, got even further in Sun I was at the second island when the wait began, now at Vast Poni Canyon and I'm only getting more impatient each minute.
Fuck GameFreak dude.
>>
>>30569344
>>30569398
>>30569485
>not using a hacked QR code
>>
>>30569484
It's not even a trophy unless you consider moving your lard ass out of your house an accomplishment to be proud of. You just get it and that's it.
The handling of event legendaries is the single most retarded thing TPC has ever done.
>>
>>30569574
I'm a hackfag, but my autism demands legit Events. I'll tweak its IVs later.
>>
>>30569574
The whole point of waiting is being able to legally own it.
Otherwise I'd just hack marshadow too while I'm at it.
>>
>>30569621
nice legs with 3 31 ivs guaranteed and docile nature shitlord
>>
>>30569461

Some people like pimping out their for fun mons. Hell, last gen I made two Identical speed boost Blazekins stat wise, only difference is one was the standard protect swords dance set while the other had all offensive moves with the intention being the latter is for dicking around the over world or casual matches.
>>
If this fucking company doesnt release this fucking video in 40 mins, man
>>
>>30569621
>Arceus has an entire event programmed in DP to battle and catch it at L80
>They never distribute the Azure Flute
>They eventually just pass out Arceus directly

WHY
>>
>>30569887
4th gen was a total flop in jp, that's why
>>
File: 1480931843212.gif (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1480931843212.gif
8KB, 128x128px
timid are best crit....... end game.
>>
Not half as bad as the hipstertrash dipshits who will go adamant shift gear. 35 base stat difference with 1 stage atk boost with only iron head? Yeah okay. You're trying to pass it off as some super strategic cool twist! but you're just doing it for the sake of being different.
>>
>>30569984

Sold better than 3 and 5
>>
>>30570264
>running physical Shift Gear
Gross. Use it for the speed boost since Soul Heart will already boost your Special Attack after each kill.

The only physical move Magearna should ever run is Explosion
>>
>>30569126
i went for modest but im liking the look of the autotomize set
>>
It's slow as dicks, Timid won't change much. Modest is the way to go.
>>
I can have it any nature. You casuals had then chance cfw but you wasted it. if you cant hack your ds dont even play pokemon outside showdown lol
>>
So does Magearna have a good movie?
>>
I didn't even think about resetting for nature and ended up with Timid.
Oh well.
>>
>get timid right off the bat
>no idea about the things stats
>55 speed with timid
fuck that
>resets for modest
>>
>>30569887
i used a rom of the distro cart to get the azure flute in platinum. arceus is a fucking bitch to catch. my guess is they did it so babbys can actually obtain the arceus instead of raging at the game and not being able to catch it because they suck.
>>
File: 1480647469983.jpg (21KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1480647469983.jpg
21KB, 448x545px
>>30569126
>This QR Code cannot be scanned until you become a Champion.
>>
Isn't Timid necessary on the Shift Gear set though? Otherwise you lose to fast scarfers like chomp
>>
>>30577132
Timid is actually a good nature for shift gear sets as you outspeed a lot of threats after just one. Plus it boosts the power of you explosion as well.

>coming to /vp/ for competitive advice

There's your problem. You're better off even going to GameFAQs.>>30577132
>>
>>30577331
That's what I thought. Timid for SG, Modest for Specs/AV, Quiet for TR, Naive/Hasty for mixed/Explosion shenanigans
>>
>>30569626
You know all the QR does is trigger a flag that allows an NPC to give it to you? The event it built in. As long as you use a hacked region free QR on the right dates, you're fine
>>
>>30569887
>>30575079
The funny thing is that Masuda's excuse was that using the Azure Flute was too complicated for the younger players when all you need to be told is go back to the top of Mt Coronet. This Magearna is actually harder when you think about it, because I honestly didn't know where I was supposed to go other than that it was a shopping building.

Wouldn't that be more complicated for the kiddies?

>>30575079
>rom of the distro cart to get the azure flute
Was it a GBA rom? The only legit Azure Flute distro cart was one of those "Slot 2" distro carts which also had a special Regigigas. They ended up never using the Azure Flute part.
>>
>>30569344
I'm British and the QR code on Seribii worked just fine for me
>>
I was going for modest, but I got tired of soft resetting so I just settled.
>>
>>30578476
Never mind, I am a fucking moron. The code released in Europe by the time I scanned it.
>>
File: mimimimimimi.png (125KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
mimimimimimi.png
125KB, 540x375px
>>30578420
>too complicated for some people
>therefore nobody should be able to enjoy this optional feature
Thanks, Masuda. Loved playing the Battle Maison two games in a row, too
>>
Is a quiet nature bad? I needs to know
>>
>>30578629
Perfect if you want to use Trick Room
>>
>>30569532
you need to become champion to get it though.
>>
>>30569126

I got the game when it came out but havent beaten the game yet, the site says you have to have beaten the game before you can get one, right?

How long will it be available?
>>
>>30574755
Must be 18+ to post here.
Underage
>>
>>30578664
>How long will it be available?
forever
>>
>>30575433
Yeah but it works forever so you can't miss out on it.
>>
>>30578664
All the QR does is trigger a flag to activate an in-game event. As long as you have the QR, you can get a Magearna for the rest of your life.
>>
I got calm. Is that good?
>>
timid is good though
>>
>>30569126
>not having a flustered young robo maiden who Twinkle Kicks Scarfed Cancerchomps
>>
>>30569887
If you didn't hack in Azure Flute then you fucked up.
>>
>>30569461
You can actually use Magearna in Battle of Alola though. What's wrong with it?
>>
>This system cannot scan this QR code
Is it bc I'm an ausfag or do I need a newer model
>>
>>30580789
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/806291425520480257
>>
>>30580851
ayy thanks mang
>>
Should i reset for calm of modest?
>>
>>30580928
Timid if you're running Shift Gear.
Quiet if you're running Trick Room.
Modest if you're running anything else.
Fuck Calm it's shit.
>>
>>30580928
>reset
Synchronize is a thing you extreme dummy
>>
Mild is bretty good
>>
>>30569126
I'm running a Shift Gear set.
>>
>>30578420
>Was it a GBA rom?
no it was a DS rom, there were also ones for the oak's letter, member card, and the Regigigas you mention. I cant remember where i got them though
>>
>>30582095
Yeah, then the Azure Flute rom was custom made, but the results are the same so it doesn't really matter.

I was just curious that if you had found the GBA rom, where you had found it since it's ultra rare. Oh well.
>>
>>30569126
I got modest magearna.

Modest magearna + trick room and enjoy sweeping.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.