[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokedex General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1398018324846.png (118KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398018324846.png
118KB, 1920x1200px
This thread will be for the specific purpose of filling up the holes in your pokedex and getting the based Shiny Charm.

Post the pokemon you need and or items, such as certain stones, needed to evolve your pokes.

I KNOW THAT THERE IS A WIFI GENERAL but it is full of people begging for perfect IV shit and the simple trade requests go unheard. So post here and I and others will help with what I can!

I need:

Rowlett line
2 King's rocks for politoed and slowking
1 Dusk Stone
Solrock and Lunatone
Magmar and Electabuzz
Turtonator
Buzzwole
Kartana
Sylveon, Espeon and Umbreon

For the last few I will trade them right back if you want as I only need them for their dex entries!
>>
What's your IGN?
I'll give you a baby Rowlet holding a dusk stone.
Tell me what you put in the GTS.
>>
>>30568700
I'm tired of you newfags attempting to make a new general every other day
Fuck off and go back to wifi general or use gts for fucks sake. It's not that difficult
>>
>>30568767
You are amazing! My IGN is Trev and im giving you a shiny rattata. What level should i specify?
>>
>>30568700
Solrock and Lunatone aren't in the Pokedex
>>
>>30568894
Well that saves me some time, thanks.
>>
>>30568850
no need to make it a shiny! (Unless it's injected, then wtvr)
I'm sending you a level 1 Rowlet.
What's the level and gender of your Rattata? (or whatever other mon you decide to put up)
>>
>>30569046
Legit caught, female and lvl 11.
>>
>>30569097
oh careful with that, someone might try to snatch it before I find it...
>>
>>30568700

Dude, most of these things you can get easily off the GTS. Breed your starter, put it up on GTS, ask for Rowlet, and it'll be taken within minutes. Same for most of these - you have something of similar value that you can put up. (I see you already have Rowlet now, but that's just an example.)
>>
>>30569334
80% of the requests are Legendary or some rediculusly high level Ditto.
>>
>>30569419
Just make your own request. Only the most ridiculous requests stay on the GTS, something simple and fair will be taken by rational people
>>
>>30569419

No, the idea is that you offer something on GTS. The reason it looks like 80% of requests are unreasonable is because reasonable requests are taken instantly. If you breed your Litten or whatever and put it on GTS asking for a Rowlet, it'll be taken probably within minutes. Even for Buzzwole - just put up one of your Pheromosa, and someone will take your trade.
>>
>>30569510
You don't even have to put up your own legendaries for someone else's. Breed something like Dhelmise or Lapras and trade those.
>>
Y'all are right... Im just being fucking lazy. Though i would sitll very much appreciate those King's rocks.
>>
>>30569606
Go farm Politoed/Poliwhirl. Set up a compound eyes Pokémon first in your party, this will make items spawn more often. Have it faint, and place something with Frisk as an ability and Thief as the second slot in your party.
This way you'll be able to tell which Pokémon holds an item without wasting PP. Now go farm and stop trying to make pointless generals
>>
If you are not in a hurry, friendship evos trade very well on GTS. Friendship itself is easy to raise with Pelago's hot springs and berry farm to grow friendship berries. All without any actual effort on the player's part.
>>
>>30569691
Doesn't rain quite often enough for this to be viable.
>>
Thanks for all the advice! GOing to breed my feraligator and samurott and put those guys onto the GTS for what i need.
>>
If anybody wants to trade it'd be much appreciated
I need:
Crobat
Spinarak
Blissey
Hypno
Drifloon
Mismagius
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Petilil
Shelgon
Salamance
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Kangaskhan
Magmortar
Steenee
Sliggoo
Palossand
Rampardos
Archeops
Lanturn
Garbodor
Porygon2
PorygonZ
Pancham
Vibrava
Flygon
Gible
Weavile
Snubull
Shellos
Carnavah
Scyther
Scizor
Dratini
>>
>>30569691
Farming Hariyama is even easier.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.