[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my Volcaronas ribbon collection.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: Volcaronas ribbons.jpg (253KB, 910x686px) Image search: [Google]
Volcaronas ribbons.jpg
253KB, 910x686px
This is my Volcaronas ribbon collection.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>30567673
Neat
>>
>>30567673
Nice ribbons anon
>>
>>30567791
Faggot
>>
>>30567791
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30567791
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
That's a small ass ribbon collection son.
>>
>>30567998
It's a Gen 5 Pokémon.
>>
>>30568156

So? There's at least a page worth or ribbons you can get in sixth gen.
>>
>>30567791
Hi there!

>>
File: Tripcode user.png (82KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tripcode user.png
82KB, 1000x1000px
>>30567791
>>
>>30567791
Hi there!

>>
>>30567791
I hope your friends and family die of cancer
>>
>>30568179
Those weekly ribbons are worthless though. They require nothing besides talking to the NPC and don't represent any accomplishments or memories. I'll take quality over quantity.
>>
>>30568195
O noez teh twipcodez.

Better call the cyberpolice. The consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>30567673
>no Contest Master ribbon
>no Artist ribbon

Pathetic.
>>
>>30567673
What ribbons are in SM?
>>
>>30568435
>typical heart skipping beats from being called out reaction

Didn't expect less of someone this fucking useless.
>>
>>30568288
>contests are quantity
>not wanting to show off your Volcarona's grace above others
>>
>>30567673
Volcarona is cute. It'd give great hugs. Bug hug.
>>
>>30567673
Come back when you have 5 boxes full of mons with the maison ribbon
>>
>>30567673
>no Gorgeous Royal Ribbon
>no Contest Master
>>
>>30568466
Alola champion, Battle Royal master, Battle Tree Great and Battle Tree Master are the new ones.
>>
>>30567791
Zoinks!
>>
>>30568547
>no Gorgeous Royal Ribbon
Look again.
>>
>>30568581
phail
>>
>>30567673
My latios has 42 Ribbon imported from RSE, fuck off.
>>
>>30567673
>tfw still working on my all ribbons hitmontop

He has most of the contest and all BT ribbons in gen 3 so far. The beauty contest is a fucking bitch for him though. I'm just going to have to hack the online ribbons for gen 4 which really saddens me but they're impossible to get legally and you can't get the best BT ribbon in ORAS without them. That will be the last thing I do before porting him over to gen 5.
>>
File: 2015-01-03 09.33.39.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-03 09.33.39.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Very nice.
I have my bro decked out with all Gen 6 ribbons. I can't wait until January so I can start on the Gen 7 collection
>>
>>30572017
What drives people to collect all ribbons?
>>
>>30567673
Thank you for sharing this with me.
>>
>>30572017
>tfw can never have my fully decked out gen 6 ribbon shiny imposter ditto in a Beast Ball

why ;__;
>>
>>30573306
>What drives people to collect all ribbons?
>What drives people to collect all Pokemon?
>What drives people to collect anything?

Because it's fun I guess
>>
File: gladion1.jpg (14KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
gladion1.jpg
14KB, 400x240px
>>30567879
>>30567912
>the time
>>
>>30573306
Autism
>>
>>30573345
But some ribbons are worthless. All the weekday ribbons are worthless because they are free. If you have the Gorgeous Royal ribbon, then the Gorgeous and Royal Ribbons are worthless. If you have the Expert Battler ribbon, the Skillful Battler ribbon is worthless.

It doesn't make sense to collect low-tier ribbons for a Pokémon that you love if a higher tier version of that ribbon exists. I would consider my Volcarona to be tarnished if it got a Royal or Skillful battler ribbon.
>>
>>30573724

I just like having alot of ribbons, man.
>>
>>30573724

>being this autistic

The point is to collect all the ribbons. To have every single one. A ribbondex, if you will.

Not having lower tier ribbons on your pokemon means you fucking missed a part of your journey you pleb. The ribbons are there to mark special memories and milestones.
>>
>>30573306

People like pimping out their favourites.
>>
>people trying to be swag with ribbons when they don't even have the Colosseum ribbons

you can't have hit the max ribbon count without them scrubs. Go back to Colosseum and start there if you want to be a true ribbonmon master.
>>
>>30568259
damn what did the guy post?
>>
>>30575192
It's best to start with GoD since you get better moves and Pokemon but the gen 4 ribbons are wifi locked so they aren't available to most people anymore. Everyone might as well just start in gen 6.
>>
>>30572017
Nice. The only one I'm missing on my fave is the top tier battling one (it was too infuriating for me to get). I recently made a million and got the top ribbon in ORAS though, so now I'm just waiting for Bank to open.
>>
File: Mewtwo's ribbons.jpg (175KB, 755x583px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo's ribbons.jpg
175KB, 755x583px
>>30575192
Volcarona is a Gen 5 Pokémon.
>>
>>30575451
What's the ribbon with the blue star?
>>
>>30575535
The Earth Ribbon from Colosseum and XD. Get it by doing all of Mt. Battle without switching any Pokémon.
>>
>>30575605
Shit, that's cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
My Sandslash's gen 6 ribbons, only need the super battle maison one
>>
>>30575715
Good stuff. I have all the gen 6 ribbons on my shiny Raticate.
>>
>>30575605
>XD

arceusdamn go back to facebook
>>
>>30576302
>>XD

Frick off
>>
File: 20150105_201743-1.jpg (2MB, 1301x2492px) Image search: [Google]
20150105_201743-1.jpg
2MB, 1301x2492px
Get rekt
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.