[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adamant or Modest? Something else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: minior.png (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
minior.png
116KB, 500x500px
Adamant or Modest? Something else?
>>
Naive mixed attacker :^)
>>
>>30566585
Personally I like jolly myself. I run shell smash, earthquake, acrobatics, and stone edge.
>>
>>30566585
I run jolly
>>
>>30567124
Jolly? So I guess you run 252 Atk, 252 Spe and 4 HP?
>>
>>30567175
ye
>>
If you want Flying Stab then Adamant

I don't really understand the Jolly and Timid memes, one Shell Smash and you're already outspeeding alot of things.
>>
>>30566585
Jolly, u turn explosion stone edge and SR.

It's actually a good lead and people are always expecting shell smash.
>>
>>30567266
Jolly lets you outspeed some stuff on base form, other than that adamant/modest with some bulk is better.
>>
>>30567266
Why waste a turn when you can outspeed things from the get go
>>
>>30567422
Pretty much, base 120 speed with Jolly lets you play around a lot of stuff even without shell smash.
>>
>>30567346
Perhaps I should add that it is for Doubles.
Earthquake might be too much of a hazard for my own team, but its Special movepool is really weak.
>>
File: thats_pretty_good.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thats_pretty_good.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
Might as well make this a Minior thread, the little guy has a lot of potential and its already pretty good.

When you make Minior eggs, the colors are random or based on the parent?
>>
>>30566618
This is the correct answer though. Power Gem KOs more stuff with just a minimal investment compared with going full ATK, and you seriously don't need full Speed investment because at +2 you already outspeed fucking Pheromosa.
>>
>>30567648
Based on the parent.
>>
>>30567660
Full ev spread?
>>
>>30566585
I wish this thing had a bigger special movepool to abuse Shell Smash with. Power Gem is nice and all but I wish it could learn other things.
>>
>>30567660
I'm interested, please explain in more detail.
EVs, IV and moveset.
>>
File: minior.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
minior.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>30567486
It's actually a singles set with focus sash.

SR if able, otherwise u turn. Apply pressure with stone edge or blow up to prevent the spin. I pair it up with CB Weavile, who beats all the Defog/spin users pre bank. This would be stupid good in a Kanto dugtrio metagame.
>>
I do a tankier minior with a weakness policy to be at +4/4 after a shell smash. Unstoppable and if priority is a threat your opponent is probably carrying a tapu lele anyways.
>>
>>30566618
First post best post.
>>
>>30567660
To the retards asking for EV spread, moves : Have you ever built a team?
you're supposed to look at main threats according to the whole team etc
because you could either go with any combinaison of EQuake/EPower, SEdge/PGem, Acro
>>
>>30567867
Sorry for asking
>>
>>30567867
>calls retards a retard
>combinaison
Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>30567867
Pretty much.

You run a U turn trapper team, suicide lead jolly minior.

You need some threats removed in a X spam team then go modest/adamant.

You really need to ease up match ups for a sweep Naive mixed is the best for that role.

That's pretty much the best way to see it, Jolly is independent of shell smash as you can beat base 110 speed, if you need a cleaner or softener adamant modest or even Rash work wonders.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.