[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon: Strange Journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

>Aether Foundation launches forays into ultra dimension for science and preservation
>you are chosen for the expedition team due to previous experience with ultra beasts and trainer skill
>map the new world, build up your forward base, and catalogue all the undiscovered species
>environment has a variety of new weather and terrain effects that hinders non-UBs, requires either using UBs or bringing your own weather and terrain effects / cloud nine
>100 new UBs including legendaries, pre-wormhole abilities on old UBs, new attacks
>there isn't another fucking pikachu clone this time
>>
>no ub pika clone
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>30566468
What would it even look like, though? It's an alternate dimension where the normal rules don't apply.
>>
>>30566543
It is the Metaphysical idea of PIKACHU. When you enter the space classified as entity 'pikaclone' you will be faced with a great sense of PIKACHU. If a UB ball is used when faced with entity 'pikaclone', you may use the possibility of PIKACHU against enemy ultra beasts
>>
>>30567542
So deep.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 736x588px
>>30566543
The original.
>>
>>30566425
I would pay good money for a Demonica for my Pokemon MC.
>>
>>30569573
Fatchu best chu
>>
>>30566425
I would buy the fuck out of that.
>>
>>30566425
Strange Journey was my favorite SMT and I'm already enamored with the UBs. If the game got Tsukasa Tawada on the OST, it'd be the perfect Pokemon game.
>>
File: 1476411688341.png (494KB, 763x392px) Image search: [Google]
1476411688341.png
494KB, 763x392px
>tfw first seeing the UBs, especially the nightmare that is Celesteela, for the first time

WHERE'S MY GODDAMN DEMON SUMMONING APP
>>
>Wingull used Pokedollar Beam!
>>
>>30566425

Fuck shit fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eMjYAOjNo

I'd buy it just for this.
>>
>new type: Gun
>Blastoise is now Water/Gun
>>
New type: Megi
>>
>>30566425
>Lusamine has pokeball blocking wave
>in dds2 there's the thing that blocks demon summoning app
>new dark pokedex entries
>Lusamine merges with UB like demi-fiend with matagama
>UB are like post game fiends
>Lusamine confirmed for Pokemon SMT crossover hidden route boss
>>
>>30572547
>New type: Almighty
>it's just ??? type
>Arceus's default type becomes Almighty
>>
File: rip.jpg (197KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
197KB, 638x477px
>>
>new Ultra Launcher gun allows you to use normal balls as Beast Balls
>or to use it as an actual grenade launcher to fight UBs yourself

>>30572449
What would Gun-type be strong/weak to?
>>
>>30572430
And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd6zu7anvgQ

This too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GJ1d2X4ZFw
>>
>>30572765
I'd say strong against flying definitely. Ineffective to ghost. Weak to rock. But I'm just spitballing here.
>>
Sounds dope, but I'd rather a Pokemon Survivor.
>Takes place in the real world
>Pokemon get pulled from their normal world by some group of assholes
>Many of the pokemon are hostile due to being in unfamiliar environments
>You, your best bro, and your big tittied female friend get wrapped up in the mess and have to survive while trying to find a way to put an end to the crisis
>All with a sick hard rock/metal soundtrack to complete the chaotic atmosphere
>>
>>30572907
>SE - fighting/flying/normal
>NVE - rock/steel/psychic
>Ineffective - ghost
>Weak - rock/dark
>Resists - fairy/electric
>>
>>30573039
I love how Naoya is the only one smiling. Really sums up his character.
>>
>>30566425
>>there isn't another fucking pikachu clone this time
>implying that blanket-less Mimikyu wouldn't be the UB pika clone
>>
>>30573106
I like it. Thanks for making my shit idea good.

>>30573039
>triple battles a real game mechanic
I can dig it.
>>
>>30573106
Stance change has a hidden effect that makes Aegislash vulnerable to Gun type
>>
>>30573222
still going by the SJ idea here
>triple battles by default
>you by yourself are playable as a ____/gun "pokemon" (primary type changes depending on the vest you have equipped)
>your moves also depend on what gun you're wielding
>you getting knocked out is an instant game over
>bosses get SOS ability

>>30573106
>pin missile/octazooka/etc get reclassed as gun-type attacks
>octillery is also water/gun
>>
But does it have teleport mazes?
>>
>>30573349
You could have some cool cameos too. Like running into Looker and having him fight with you. Also, he'd be great comic relief.
>pokemon don't have a catch rate
>they have a convince rate
>you have to convince them to join your team by offering them pokeblocks or berries or poffins or something
>maybe showing them how strong you are
>also, no Walter
>not even a mention of Walter
>fuck you Walter
>>BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY POKEMON
>>ember
>>
>>30573761
Some of these ideas are really nice.
>>
>>30574347
Is it the Walter part? Because not having Walter anywhere near any game I ever play for the rest of my life would be great. Real talk though, SMT and Pokemon are my 2 favorite franchises. I may or may not have thought about this before this thread started up.
>Looker, Anabel and Nanu come into this dimension because Ultra Universe bleedover into both dimensions
>try to save all 3 ecosystems
>Zinnia is involved somehow
>possibly with ORAS protag and Mega-Rayquaza
>split line for who to side with
>obligitory neutral path where you destroy everything
>hidden path where N is the hero we deserved
>>
>>30573412
Probably could, with twisty dimensional nonsense. Walk down one hall, find yourself on the ceiling of another one. Can't tell the windows from the trapdoors anymore.
>>
File: 1467412764706.png (259KB, 492x517px) Image search: [Google]
1467412764706.png
259KB, 492x517px
>>30572741
>>
>>30573349
>bosses get SOS ability
Unless I'm forgetting somebody, it was only Horkos/Orcus the one who summoned lackeys
>>
>>30574579
>We will never have a Pokemon game with branching paths and multiple endings
>>
>>30575348
>Nocturne tier traveling between dimension inside that school house
>flipping back and forth between dimensions
>sometimes walking on ceiling above desk piles
>sometimes in similar yet different dimension with pokemon in cages instead of blocked off classrooms
I can dig it.
>>
>>30575584
Ruby and Saphire was the closest we'll ever get to that. It makes me sad. I'd totally back up Guzma in SM. Chaotic route would be dope.
>>
Im surprised to see Strange Journey mentioned at all. It always seems like one of the most obscure in the series, probably due in party to how rare physical copies of them are and how everyone jizzes over Persona as opposed to other SMT games
>>
>>30576713
There was 2 copies at my local gamestop when I bought Strange Journey. I also got Record Breaker and the port for that sega game I can't remember with Nemissa. Also, Weeb Dating Simulator was cool. But the vocal minority only spergs over FES, P4 and Nocturne (DANTE SO CUTE, LOL, CATFAIC!)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.