[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened in this region? There are like no wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened in this region?
There are like no wild pokemon. Was there a nuclear war or something?
>>
Pokémon are stated to go hand by hand with people, less people means less Pokémon.

After the incidents of the first game wild Pokémon started to appear, most likely drawn by the people.
>>
>>30565973
does it always have to be nuked to be a desert?
>>
A misfire from AZ's weapon
>>
>>30566129
>Lemme try to fix this war
>WHOOPS accidentally hit a meteor
>WHOOPS accidentally nuked next door
>Woo third time's the charm
>>
I still think Mt. Battle is the coolest "facility".
>>
It was stated in-game that the Pokemon started to leave the region due to the nefarious misdeeds of the Evil Teams. The Shadow Pokemon incident drove out what was left at the time.
Many Trainers' Pokemon had to be imported from distant regions like Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.
>>
>>30565973
because pokemon colosseum is about snagging pokemon from trainers and healing them

there isn't any incentive to do that if you can just catch your own pokemon and train them yourself for less effort

the orre region is literally based around a certain game mechanic that gave colosseum it's gimmick
>>
They went into hiding elsewhere. Much like the story in the main games where Pokemon hid in the grass because Humans started getting out of hand and they lashed out viciously against them, Pokemon in Orre left the region all together because most of it is sand and started migrating elsewhere because Snag'em was basically corrupting them.
>>
>>30566451
Battle Tree is the closest will get if they allowed you to move around
>>
>>30567053
Snagem was just stealing Pokemon, weren't they? I thought it was Cipher that was doing the corrupting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.