[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Stars logo made by me. Opinions? :D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon stars.png (422KB, 1200x638px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon stars.png
422KB, 1200x638px
Pokémon Stars logo made by me. Opinions? :D
>>
Die.
>>
It's okay though, could be a bit better with shading.
>>
I hate the name Stars. I'm hoping it's called Prizm or something.
>>
:DDDD
>>
>>30564013
Maybe there won't even be a third version. Remember how everyone was convinced we'd get Pokémon Z?
>>
>>30563936
Needs more stars.
Or the removal of the second "S"
>>
go away spurdo

fug :-DDDD
>>
>>30563936
Stars is such an ugly name
Should have named it Eclipse or something.
>>
>>30563936
upvoted
>>
Whatever it's called I think it will be purple
>>
>>30563936
I was planning on making a Pokemon Stars logo with the Necrozma star but I'm lazy so I'm glad someone else got to it

Btw, there's no way the game will actually end up being called Pokémon stars but it's fun to speculate
>>
Gonna be honest, it looks awful.

It shouldn't be monochrome and your work is incredibly sloppy.
>>
>>30564048
Looking back, when Complete Zygarde was announced to debut in the anime, it should have been obvious that meant no game. It really wouldn't be a smart move to put the cover legend front in center of the show and then giving it a game.

With the empty lots and 3rd Lycanroc form, I'd say more alola games are likely. This proof is much stronger than locked doors in the desert.

By now, a 3rd version would come as more of a surprise than there not being one. Hell, they could even make a 3rd version sequel. One game that continues from sun/moon.
>>
>>30563936
gratz you took down the saturation on everything that isn't the Pokemon logo, well done!
>>
>>30564048
I thought it was confirmed a third is coming on the Swtch?
>>
>>30563936
It's really poorly made. The details looks absolutely nothing like the Sun and Moon logos. Not only is the star jagged and of low quality, but the background between "Pokémon" and "Stars" is wrong, there's a line error on the bottom, and you were not supposed to make the "contrast effect" around the words at all. All in all it just looks like you have some random space pictures, made them greyscale, cut them out and pasted the Pokémon logo and the word "Stars" in the right font on top of it. It looks fucking horrible.
>>
>making a logo of an unexisting game while a new game was just released 18 days ago
>>
>>30564552
Not sure.
>>
>>30563936
Everyone on this site will be really pissed when you realize we are getting Sun 2 and Moon 2 instead.
>>
>>30565193
I wouldn't care desu
>>
>>30564097
THIS. Everyone keeps saying stars when the sun and moon symbols literally have little eclipses on them
>>
>>30565422
I mean, it is a codename. So Eclipse is possible.

>>30565193
The sources clearly say it's a third version.
>>
File: starlogo.png (309KB, 636x283px) Image search: [Google]
starlogo.png
309KB, 636x283px
>>30563936
pretty shit. the original one was better
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.