[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this stupid thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3366.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.png
138KB, 500x500px
Kept the HP in the red even with aqua veil, paralyzed, suppressed its special attack power completely, 40 ultra balls. Finally it ran out of moves and struggled until it fainted. Soft reset and did same 6 times How do you catch this thing? I only want it so it can sit in a miserable box forever.
>>
heal block my man
>>
>Paralyzed
Burn it you stupid shit. Wait four turns and then spam Scald.
>>
>>30558808
Dive Ball with yellow HP
It's all up to the RNG, friendo
>>
>Did the Tapus after the UB missions
>Got Xurkitree out of the box because it knows Hypnosis
>Damage, Hypnosis and a couple Ultra Balls
Didn't have too much trouble with the Tapus.
>>
The worst thing is when you finally capture it and it has a shit nature. Even if you don't plan on battling with it, having to go through that hell for a garbage nature'd legendary is bullshit
>>
wow man using balls with x2 catch rate so amazing
>>
Thanks dudes.
>>
>>30558808

I get the feeling it's not necessarily Fini that's like this, it's just the last Tapu you get, because Tap Lel was the last one I got and it took fucking ages to catch.
>>
I caught it in a regular Pokeball with my desired nature.
>>
>>30559260
You better not had cheated by having a fainted Abra with the nature you wanted and the synchronize ability,anon. It doesn't count like that.
>>
>>30559338
>using synchronize is now cheating
Just admit that you were to lazy to get the proper Abra and ended up with a shit nature Fini.
>>
>>30558808
master ball because it's a purple poke

bull in a fast ball and fairy in a love ball
>>
>>30558808
I got lucky with the Tapus and Necrozma, they all got caught within 5 Ultra Balls of being low hp and para/burn.

Still can't catch a damn Beldum though
>>
>>30559338
>it can be fainted
I never knew this for the past five years. Is this true?
>>
>>30558808
>>Finally it ran out of moves and struggled until it fainted.

um...Timer Balls?
>>
>>30559448
Yes, it's true, it's how people get the natures they want for things like Necrozama and the ultra beasts, they're all as big pains in the ass to capture as the Tapu

>>30559376
Fuck you,buddy. That's still cheating.
>>
>>30559489
>Fuck you,buddy. That's still cheating.

uh, no its not. I spent almost 3 hours on route 4 catching adamant/jolly/timid/careful/calm/impish with synchronize abras.
>>
>>30559448
Yeah, you can faint it, there really is no reason to though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.