[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not delete this shit from my SD anons. >online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Convince me to not delete this shit from my SD anons.

>online is shit without smogon's autistic rules
>battle tree is ass and no battle frontier yet fucking again
>battle royale runs at 3FPS
>already done the UB, eevee and possibly other post game shit
>not autistic enough to breed or grind perfect pokemons since I can just save edit
>the only romhack so far is shit and I don't feel like replaying unless someone trims down all the fucking cutscenes
>lillie gone forever
>>
shiny hunt/wait for pokebank, that's all you can do

I got CFW too and I'm replaying the game/doing random wonder trades.
>>
>>30558308
They might pull off old save bonus so you can fight lillie

also
>romhack
what romhack
>>
>>30558308
>>online is shit without smogon's autistic rules
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>30558366
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-pokemon-rising-sun-and-waning-moon.451600/

This one.
>>
>>30558308
Nobody cares If you're deleting or not
>>
>>30558308
>smogon rules in >current year
git gud
>>
>>30558464
>git gud

But I did git gud. I just don't find the default game rules fun or enjoyable.
>>
>>30558490
this
singles 6v6 or nothing
>>
you probably suck at pokemon
>>
>>30558504
This is the only thing I'm upset about. I'm fine with Battle Spot, but couldn't they also let me do Random 6v6s? More battle options is never a bad thing.
>>
>>30558308
Who cares if you delete or not. Your loss
>>
>>30558714
>Your loss

That's why I made this shit thread. Is there even anything to lose? Literally the only shit that I do is inject some requests at the /ekx/ general.
>>
If you can inject why not just do random giveaways or just practice for vgc
>>
>>30558828
You already lost by playing this shitty game to begin with
>>
>>30558308
why the fuck should i, delete it then you absolute sperg, what does it matter to me
>>
Who cares? why the fuck make a thread about it?
>>
>>30558953
I don't know, maybe because I might have missed some content or didn't hear that they're releasing an huge DLC patch once pokebank comes out. Well, if I already listed everything that the shit post game has to offer and that the online content is shit, then I guess I have already answered my question.
If this shit wasn't 3GB of literally nothing, then I would keep it for romhacks and shit, but this thread proved that there's literally 0 progress.
>>
>>30558490
>>30558504
6v6 is awful, what does it have going for it?

On top of it encouraging methodical playstyles and having a lack of varied strategies, it doesn't exactly appeal to a high skill level
>switching is usually easy and low risk
>entry hazards barely add nothing to the game except automatically lower HP bars
>stall is brainless
>Volt Switch and U-turn are brainless
>team matchup issues as a result of having to pick your whole team every match
>>
>>30559013
then delete it retard, who gives a fuck
>>
>>30559100
doubles is shit
>>
>>30559100
As opposed to 3v3 where switching is purely luck based, volt switch and u-turn are still valuable and slow switchers are the only way to safely switch in, and it's brainless anyway?

It's practically the same meta, with less room for a lead and even more centralisation.
>>
>>30559396
How is switching "purely" luck based? There's a different level of risk/reward but luck has nothing to do with it. Volt/turn is obviously still good but it's harder to use and without Stealth Rock being on the field all the time it's a lot less effective. The rest of what you said makes little sense
>>
>>30558308
>battle royale runs at 3FPS
Mine run just fine. It's either you're using old 3DS or the case of digital copy somehow added burden to the console. Not sure about the credibility of the latter, but there were some reported issues in prior gen copies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.