[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Necrozma IS A UB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: necrozma.jpg (29KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
29KB, 360x276px
Read his fucking dex entry

"Reminiscent of the Ultra Beasts, this life-form, apparently asleep underground, is thought to have come from another world in ancient times."

Case closed
>>
>>30557144
reminder that the beast balls, which have 5x catch rate on all ultra beasts, does not have said catch rate against necrozma

case closed
>>
The Cosmog line are UBs too.
>>
Then why is its ability not Beast Boost? Why does it not have the same BST as all the other UBs?
>>
>appeared after all UBs were gone
>beast ball doesn't work on it
>>
Beast Balls, balls specifically calibrated to have a special effect in reaction to UBs, react to Necrozma like they would to a normal pokemon.
Necrozma doesn't have Beast Boost.
>>
>>30557144
>IS A UB
>Reminiscent of

Pick one
>>
>>30557193
>>30557174

Read his dex entry you fucking retards

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Necrozma_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

>>30557174
He's an outlier.
>>
>>30557234
"thought to have" doesn't mean "did"
>>
>>30557161
>>30557199
The boxart legendaries also fit this description and are factually UBs
>>
>>30557174
Idk, why is Cosmog's ability not Beast Boost alongside its evolutions ?
>>
Reminiscent does not mean equal to you autist

case closed
>>
>>30557144
Remember how Kyurem was considered an alien before they went back and told us it was really what remained of the original combined dragon?
>>
>>30557234
i don't think you know what "reminiscent of" means
>>
>>30557234
lol i genuinely cannot tell if trolling or just retarded
>>
>>30557144
I always figured Necrozma was a UB that resided in our world long enough to "adapt" into a normal pokemon.
>>
You dumb niggers
It WAS a UB ages ago but since then has lost all of its Ultra Space energy
Just like Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo and Lunala
Everyone in this thread is a speedreading faggot
>>
>>30557306
La descripción de la Pokédex en español lo califica como Ultraente
>>
File: 250px-109Koffing.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-109Koffing.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>30557144
>beast balls only 0,1 modifier on it
>no beast boost
>no base stat total of 570
>banned in vgc and battle tree
not an UB, just a regular 'ol legendary pokemon
>>
>>30557417
This.
Also the fact that beast balls don't work
AND it has the legendary pokedex backround, not the UB one.
It's a legendary pokemon, not an ultra beast.
>>
>>30557417
I'm sure losing your ultra space energy is what causes that +30 base stat total
>>
If the term Ultra Beast refers to -any- Pokemon who originated in an alternate dimension, then yes, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma are indeed UBs. And don't give me the "B-BUT THEN GIRATINA IS AN UB" shit. Arceus made Giratina, it originated in their world and was banished to another.

If the term only refers to those specific 7 who have Beast Boost as their ability, then no, they're not.

The game doesn't make it entirely clear, but it definitely leans toward the former being the case, given that it's heavily implied Solgaleo and Lunala come from Ultra Space.
>>
>>30557528
>base stats mattering to lore
Yeah let's talk about how the little pixie sprite can fucking decimate its own genetically enhanced clone easily
Or how a little time onion can kill the legendary Phoenix
Fuck off
>>
"Ultra Beast" is just one of the various terms coined by one of the scholars of researchers in the game.

Much like how International Police researchers refer the jellyfish thing as "Symbiont" while Aether Foundation researchers refer it as "Nihilego" instead.

All in all, "UB" or "Pokemon" is just a standardized term to identify an entity beside human in the game.
>>
It's an Ultra Beast that came to Alola way in the past. What we're seeing now is its Alola Form.
>>
>>30557537
beast boost is their ability due to the energy of the wormholes
thats why normal balls have difficulty of registering them as pokemon
necrozma, solgaleo and lunala are UB's, but their "beast boost" is gone
>>
>>30557144
Literally my mom's Metroid Prime
>>
>>30557629
kek
>>
>>30557595
that still doesn't explain how they got +30 and +110 base stat total boosts respectively upon losing this supposed wormhole energy. Just give it up already, the game data doesn't support your "lore"
>>
>>30557595
I was thinking the same thing.
Would be cool if the UBs can get their original ability as hidden ability while Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma can get Beast Boost as their hidden ability instead to confirm this theory.
>>
>>30557655
The game data doesn't matter to lore you fuckwit
Why don't you explain how a primal beast can kill God then
>>
>>30557144
>Remeniscent of
>Thought to have
That's not proof, that's speculation and opinion. It seems more likely that gamefreak wants to create a connection between Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts rather than having Necrozma be an Ultra Beast
>>
>>30557655
>Just give it up already, the game data doesn't support your "lore"
Sure it does.

They got stronger because they adapted to their environment.
>>
>>30557666
>pure power skeeter with auto leech life on attakc
>Auto infatuation turk
>jellyfish strengthens one of your pokemon by 100 bst
>Christmas tree can siphon energy from
the ground to recieve + 1 spatk per round
>Kaguya gains 10% HP per round
>Kartana can cut through protect, kings shield, etc. without effect (folded 1000% times)
>Guzzfielf heals to full when he defeats and enemy and recieves a defense and Special defense boost
>>
>it doesn't have Beast Boost!
>Beast Balls don't work on it!

Same applies to Solgaleo and Lunala, and the game explicitly confirms their home world is the one that the UBs come from. That makes them more or less Ultra Beasts themselves, no?

So then we have this Pokemon who is obviously related to them for a myriad of reasons, whose Pokedex entry hints at it originating in another world, whom Looker and Anabel mistake for being an Ultra Beast, who only shows up once you've caught all the others...

You guys are probably the same people who denied the Arceus-Silvally connection until the game confirmed it despite it being really fucking obvious from the get-go.
>>
Would Nebby have evolved into necrozma if it evolved while in ultra space?
>>
>>30558000
Kinda sick of people connecting Cosmog to Necrozma desu senpai
A star fart can't just magically turn into a prism monster
And before you scream about other evolutions remember that Cosmog and Cosmoem were specifically designed to evolve into the box legends and therefore look like them and it would make no sense to abandon that aesthetic
In the alt-world Nebby and the other box legend just poof a Cosmog out of thin air, it's obvious it's meant to exclusively be connected to them
Besides, they can't just retcon up a new evolution like that in the middle of a generation to a Pokémon that already exists
Necrozma might play a role if Alola is revisited, though
>>
>>30558291
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about
It matches Solgaleo's head the same way it matches Lunala's
Just because Lunala is purple doesn't mean it wasn't designed in tandem
>>
>>30557974
It's not an UB. End of the discussion.

> No UB music
> Beast Balls aren't better on it
> Doesn't have Beast Boost
> Confirmed to not be one of the UBs

BUT MY SHITTY HEADCANON. I-IMPLICATIONS.
>>
>>30558423
Confirmed speedreader
>>
>>30558423
>No UB music
Because it uses Solgaleo and Lunala's music, who are UBs by definition. The rest I went over.

Read my post better next time and have a (you), retard.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.