[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we wear hats normally? It looks like my Chicken-chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 280.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
Very disappointed by the clothing in SM, no dresses, coats, jackets, boots, leggings, reading glasses , scarves, gloves etc...

At least XY had a lot more options (couldn't they copy/paste the code and models?)

The lack of cold climate clothing sucks, and there is a whole cold area in the game ffs.

Pic related.
>>
fuck cold climate clothing
why are there no dresses at all? Or more formal clothing that doesn't make you look like a tourist? I could kinda understand no coats and no long pants because they wanted to make it look as tropical as possible, but what's wrong with dresses?
>>
File: 1478159960141.jpg (13KB, 140x180px) Image search: [Google]
1478159960141.jpg
13KB, 140x180px
>literally nothing with long sleeves
>can only cosplay short sleeve characters
>>
>>30554318
Stfu big coconut head bitch
>>
My theory is the xy options were too slutty and the new 3D models would make them look even more sluttier. So they just went safe and only put modest boring options.
>>
>>30554318
You want scarves, gloves and coats. Just wait the sinnoh remakes.
There are reading glasses.
>>
>>30554346
>could kinda understand no long pants
>he is okay with those fugly cutup jeans
It's pants, ffs; plenty of locals wear them, why couldn't we? I will never not be mad
>>
>>30554318
>No sundresses
>No Hawaiian shirts

The worst part is that NPCs wear ALL the clothes you cannot wear at all.

Dress-up was easily my favorite thing about XY so seeing how gutted the customization was here hurt me a ton.

But hey, now there's recolors for all the 3 different shirts, capris and caps they allow you to wear so that totally makes up for it, right? Forget about how half of them are version exclusives and locked behind a retarded RNG wall. But hey recolors! Yay! Who cares about looking unique with a different style when you can look like your friend palette swap!
>>
I'm still utterly and completely baffled that the customization was gutted this horribly.

There's no variety. Everyone's dressed exactly the fucking same. You cannot be stylish. You cannot be casual, slutty, formal, cute, etc.

Apparently, according to Gamefreak, people only wear tanktops and capris in hawaii. Hawaiians don't wear one pieces, dresses, pants, scarves, tube-tops, trenchcoats, tights, long-sleeves, boots and more things I'm probably forgetting. Hawaiians also don't wear ponytails, except when you are Lillie I guess.

The worst part is that you see all those NPC wearing super duper cool stuff and stuff that I just mentioned but you as the player character are not allowed to do it.

I'll never not be mad about how bad customization is in SM. Was it really that hard to re-size the clothes from XY into SM-Player Character size?

I seriously hope the next game gives us another older player character because I'm about 70% sure that the reason we had such shit clothes options was because we are 11 in this game.
>>
>>30554318
«At least XY had a lot more options»
Are you retard? Even the first SM store has more options than the whole XY stores.
>>
>>30554394
>Sinnoh remakes
>Customization
Yeah, just like ORAS, right?
>>
>>30554426
(you)
>>
Didn't play XY personally so I don't know how the customization was in that game. But after having the customization in Pokken, moving to SM was fucking horrendous for me. Obviously I didn't expect a lot... But just more than what we got ffs...
>>
File: 1479215319643.png (129KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
1479215319643.png
129KB, 800x524px
>No ponytail for me
>But it's allowed for Lillie
>>
>>30554318
>there are multiple characters/captains/kahunas wearing at least autumnal clothes
>Nanu
>Hapu
>Molayne
>Guzma
>Lusamine
>fucking Colress
>You're literally not even allowed a layered shirt
>No coats
>An entire area in permanent rain
>An entire area in permanent hail
>No swimwear you can wear on land
>Not even one light coat or jacket
>NOT EVEN ONE PAIR OF FULL-LENGTH BOTTOMS

CHINKS CANNOT INTO FASHION I'M FUCKING SORRY
>>
File: 1438035510488.jpg (22KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438035510488.jpg
22KB, 400x240px
>Only glasses options are huge shades or thick as fuck framed hipster glasses
>>
>>30554534
What's the matter anon? You don't like looking like a triggered tumblrina? Check your privilege!
>>
>>30554545
Gamefreak doesn't even know what tumblr is

The problem is they're all 40+ asian men who wear North Face shit all day every day

They think "clothes" = "fashion"
>>
>>30554545
My ankles aren't supposed to be exposed, anon, that's too lewd for a kid's game
>>
>>30554557
XY had plenty of clothing variety and fashion and different styles.

The most likely reason why customization was completely obliterated was because we are 11 years old instead of a 17 or so like in XY so we were relegated to wearing just "childish" clothes. Which still makes no sense because all other kids in the game wear shit we aren't allowed to wear ourselves anyway so yeah. Fuck Gamefreak.
>>
File: 1413509542934.jpg (30KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1413509542934.jpg
30KB, 1000x1000px
Somebody in japan seriously needs to write them a letter to hire someone competent at clothes design, Tite Kubo is done with Bleach, I am sure he wouldn't mind the work.
>>
>>30554630
THE HEART
>>
>>30554318
want more themed clothes. School swimsuit and maid outfit for Chicken-chan, along with a shorter mini-skirt for a start. And fuck the trucker hat. I want cat-ears.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.