[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: poorpiplup.png (112KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
poorpiplup.png
112KB, 400x240px
So I just beat main story for Super Mystery Dungeon. Wasn't Explorers but still bretty good. Is the post game just as grandeur as the others? I mean I know I've only completed 1/7th of all pokemon joined, but is there like a post story story?
Also, Mystery Dungeon thread
>>
File: tumblr_od9fjhvcFB1sk5oq0o1_1280.png (83KB, 690x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od9fjhvcFB1sk5oq0o1_1280.png
83KB, 690x650px
I should actually play the game again sometime.

There is a small post story section after the main game but isn't very long. Once you clear that, there's really no more story bits, just only doing the rest of the missions until you recruit everything. Bit of a shame, I guess, but I'd still consider it my favorite title.

What could gen 7 mystery dungeon bring? Would be very easy to bring back emera system and just shove the z-crystals onto that.
>>
>>30554106
Man is it worth finishing? I was about Lv20 when I got bored. I managed to play Gates in 2 days and had fun but for some reason I couldn't get into this one.
>>
>>30554159
Ah ok.
One one hand I think it's cool recruiting each pokemon through missions, but on the other hand I miss recruiting in the wild, even if it got annoying after a while. Ah well, can't be helped I suppose.
One thing I do miss, was collecting pokemon specific swap items from Explorers. That was fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1000x800px
So when do you think /pmdg/ will eventually come back? Mid January, perhaps later?
>>
After completing all the MDs with a net total of like 100 times, i find that the board slowly fading is more sad when im fading ;_;
>>
>>30554520
How fast is /vp/ going now? I haven't been there much recently.
>>
>>30556592
I think it's been blaring past, the last few generals have been overlooked in response to sun moon traffic, and with other things on the horizon, it's a little disorienting.
>>
>Looking through the catalogue
>Sun/Moon thread
>Waifu thread
>Pokewaifu thread
>/pmdg/
>Anime discussion thread
>Fanfiction ge- hey wait a minute
It's been a while since I've seen these threads, jesus fuck
>>
>>30554159
Remake the gates land system so you are a Guildmaster. Make my own teams and hiring tonnes of pokemon. Like MGS 5 with recruiting and stuff.
It would be cool to start form some crappy guild and slowly becoming world famous.

The concept of gates was nice but it was so crap once you realized 90% of it was pointless.

If there is a new MD I just want it to have a post game as long and as fun as Super.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1280x600px
I haven't played since Sky. Which of the two 3D games should I start?
>>
>>30561619
Gates. It's the worst of the series, but still worth a play.
>>
>>30554520
it's inevitable
I think the thread died because /vp/ was moving too fast and there wasn't really much to talk about

>>30561619
gates has good characters imo (probably the best of the series) but suffers mechanically, so I'd play that before playing super
>>
>>30554520
Maybe? If people are still running Sky by then. Super is a fun game but I don't see much long term play out of it. It takes longer to recruit all mons in Sky than doing all the missions that give you 3 mons at a time in Super.
>>
>>30564461
>It takes longer to recruit all mons in Sky
only because wish cave and ponyta etc grinding is awful
>>
>>30564619
that's true. Plus there's Kekleon
>>
File: CPzux0gU8AA-07N.jpg (43KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
CPzux0gU8AA-07N.jpg
43KB, 800x610px
>>30554520
I hope it returns sometime soon, and stays alive too. I liked that general.
>>
>>30566990
Judging by how this thread is going I think it would be fine now.
>>
>we will never get unusual starters that aren't pikachu and riolu ever again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.