/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember leak season? Everyone thought this was real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 540x395px
Remember leak season? Everyone thought this was real.
>>
>>30550155
I miss this gen's leak season

it was completely crazy
>>
who remembers that weird fire type thing
>>
>>30550155
Man leak season has some fantastic fakemon
>>
Literally no one thought that "Nyaburn" was real since it was obvious fanart with an original source from when the starters were revealed but people kept trying to troll with it, and most people were in mad denial about the real starter leaks
>>
>>30550155
Popplio evo in that leaked ruined it little to no effort
Not primarina that popplio that they just added a cape and made it bigger
>>
I bet you if Torracat stood up, it would've eased the pain.
>>
Does anyone have the fake Minior evolution some anon drew? It got bigger and had a smaller Minior orbiting it.
>>
>>30550305
What if Incineroar was partially both on all fours and on 2 legs? Like it's upper body would be so heavily that has to get on fours for idle and stands up when it's attacking.
>>
>>30550686

I should've clarified Torracat being on two would've ease the pain for fourlegfags for the final evolution by dashing quadruped hopes that early on.

Anyway, I'd be fine with Incineroar being like that. Honestly, I'm half-expecting it to happen in the anime or official art in the future for stressing the cat part of wrestlecat for comedic purposes.
>>
>>30550155
I left here when the full game got leaked.

Did the list from the riddler ever get finished with the full dex?
>>
>>30550155
Oyy Hazel.
>>
Where did all the delialfags go after their generic hawaiian girl theory blew up in their faces?
>>
>>30553463
...we're still here.
>>
>>30553463
>the leak happened to be real so clearly i was right to believe it because of this inconsequential thing that didnt actually matter

Absolutely ridiculous. This is the same kind of retard logic that makes people believe shit like "Oh I must have had gotten a raise today because i slept on the left side of my bed, I better do that every day from now on". The leaks happened to be real but Mallow really is a generic hawaiian girl and her presence doesn't give it any credibility. You were a fool to believe it back then.
>>
>>30554145
Hi former denialfag.
>>
>>30550155
I like Incineroar but honestly I wish it was a quadruped just because it'd probably be faster.

>slower than fucking litten
Really why.

Plus I love Torracats design a lot. There's just something about its design that makes you know it's quite strong, the way its forelegs are so thick in comparison to its hindlegs or something like that. It makes me think of those gifs where like a Lion playfully swats its handler but its so strong it actually knocks him around a bit more than you'd expect.
>>
File: rolls.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
rolls.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>30554145
>but Mallow really is a generic hawaiian girl and her presence doesn't give it any credibility.
>>
File: ¬_¬.png (284KB, 419x380px) Image search: [Google]
¬_¬.png
284KB, 419x380px
>>30554145
>denialfags still pushing their shit
>>
>>30553463
I almost never post here anymore, and I didnt buy the game.
>>
>>30554145
DELICIOUS TEARS
>>
File: Mallow.png (34KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Mallow.png
34KB, 512x256px
>>30554145
>generic hawaiian girl
Say something nice to Mallow
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.