[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mega stones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479601334594.jpg (110KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1479601334594.jpg
110KB, 1600x1400px
so, i finish the sun and moon main story and post game. haven't gotten enough battle points at the battle tree yet to plan out a competitive set with items and mega stones.

so i was in pokémon showdown, and i make a team with mega-banette on it. i check to see if it's valid and get "banettite is unreleased for sun and moon"

turns out the battle tree doesn't sell banettite. is there any other way to get it? did they actually buff the megas just to make them unavailable?
>>
Yep, that's exactly what they did. There's no way to get a number of megas in S/M, even ones that were buffed like Beedrill.

Make sure to pick up Stars in a few months!
>>
>>30549701
i know GF makes stupid decisions, but i actually find this hard to believe. i just don't understand the logic. He wasn't overpowered or anything. what did mega banette ever do to them? ;_;
>>
>>30550032
I hope they do away with some megas that could've been regular evolutions, and just make it a regular evolution with less of a buff (no extra 100BST, and if the mon was already 500+ BST leave it intact, just redistribute stats, like how it happens from Scyther to Scizor, both are 500BST).
>>
>>30550116
i guess, but it depends on which ones because you could abuse eviolite depending on which mons you give an evolution to
>>
>>30550340
yeah, but lets say, Scyther is already a 500bst thing, and even with Eviolite its not that good.
Its not like its a game breaker for some of the mons that got megas, and even then they could nerf it like Soul Dew is thats the price to shake up game and bring more evolutions.
>>
>>30550480
yeah it would be more balanced if they gave the normal evos to frailer mons

also what was the thing about pokemon stars?
>>
The only stones available right now are for pokemon found in the alolan dex (plus kanto starters). Just hope they'll be given out during events or otherwise obtainable after bank.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.