[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now a Trial Captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 47

You've been selected to serve as a trial captain
1.what type do you use
2.what is your trial
3.who is your totem Pokémon
>>
>bug psychic or normal
>have to run around in darkness not trying to come into contact with a bug, or just solving intermediate calculus problems for the other two.
>>
Psychic
Go into space and battle alien Pokemon
Deoxys
>>
>>30548424
But I'm over 20!

>Poison
>too much effort, I'm gonna make like Mina and jack off doing my own thing.
>>
File: 1480144324256.png (453KB, 663x731px) Image search: [Google]
1480144324256.png
453KB, 663x731px
>>30548424
>Ice type
>Chug an entire slurpee without getting brainfreeze
>Glaceon
>>
>>30548424
>Steel
>Arrange a gearshaft to activate a number of mechanisms simultaneously.
>Metagross, Totem Buff increases Special Defence, calls Metang, Magnezone, and Klinklang.
In a twist, the Klinklang does not run a supportive set, but a Shift Gear+Gear Grind set.
>>
>>30548424
>Electric
>Trail is a huge quiz, much like Blaine's gym in RBY.
>Totem is a Raichu that summons Charjabug. It gets +1 speed.
>>
>Normal type
>Bring me to climax (females only)
>Snorlax
>>
>>30548424
Type: Grass
Trial: Roll the biggest joint ever
Totem: Oddish, but bigger
>>
>>30548424
The real question is what does your dance look like?
>>
>>30548850
>Oddish, but bigger

It would've just been okay without that. Gosh just imagining a high guy saying that. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>30548486
no
>>
>>30548424
1.what type do you use
I'll take flying.
2.what is your trial
You have to outscream at all the bird pokemon
Boomburst Chatot
>>
File: IMG_5600.png (379KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5600.png
379KB, 500x692px
>Ice Type trial
>Trial is ice skating theamed, similar to the Ice Cave in G/S/C
>Totem mon is Alolan Sandslash
>It's hailing from the get-go
>Moves are Swords Dance, Icicle Crash, Iron Head, Earthquake
>Slush Rush :^)
>>
>>30548543
Genius
>>
>>30548424

>Fairy type
>Battle and successfully Catch a certain number of Cutieflies, Ribombees, and Flabebes with special Trial Balls to use their Sweet Scent to draw out the Totem.
>Totem Florges, both defenses +1. Calls in Comfeys.
>>
>>30548424
Type: Water
Trial: Diving underwater in search of a golden shell
Totem: Tentacruel
>>
>>30549112
>Stat buff is to both defenses
>Summons substitute icicle spear spamming Cloyster

spooky
>>
File: shinyhawluchaswirl.png (547KB, 774x555px) Image search: [Google]
shinyhawluchaswirl.png
547KB, 774x555px
>Fighting type Trial
>The test is knowing type effectiveness attacks, varying from mono to dual type defenses. the effectiveness reminder blurs out for the trial
>Totem (shiny) Hawlucha
>>
Psychic
Throughout the trial, you fight various psychic pokemon, but your pokemon choose which moves they use like in the Battle Palace.
Totem pokemon is Bronzong with boosted defenses.
>>
File: IMG_8788.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8788.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>Type
Water
>Trial
Maze through a bog, with checkpoints where you need to battle a Pokemon so they can help you through. A Bibarel well knaw off some branches so you can fix holes in a bridge, Lombre cuts through some brush that's too thick to cross through, and Crocanaw gives you a ride through some deep water.
>Totem
Quagsire. Ability is Unaware, moves are Scald, Infestation, Mud Bomb, and Recover. Gets +1 Def.
>>
File: 1477722098489.png (29KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
1477722098489.png
29KB, 300x267px
>Type
normal
>Trial
give 5 sad npc's in my area with chansey egg 10 min time limit
>Totem
Blissey
>>
File: 250px-530Excadrill.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-530Excadrill.png
48KB, 250x250px
>ground
>collect a bunch of mineral samples by defeating certain Pokémon
>this mofo
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>30548424
>Type: Dark
>Trial: Sneak through a temple patrolled by trainers and Pokemon and tag it in specific spots with berry paint graffiti without getting caught
>Totem: Scrafty
>>
>Type
Bug
>Trial
Clean bug-types out of dock warehouse basement by guiding them with flashlight, battle happens if you touch one. You also have to plug two dens on opposite sides of the area.
>Totem
Golisopod with helper Golisopod Infinite First Impressions
>>
Type: Poison
The natural gases in the area will knock you out in five minutes. Reach the end of the course before then.
Weezing
>>
>>30548424
>Ghost
>Stealth mission to collect 3 relics in dark crypt
>Mega Sableye
>>
Bring me upskirt photos of 3 female trainers, a Lass, a Rising Star and a Sightseer. The totem Pokémon is Lycanrock, intended to maul the trial-goer before they can rat me and my upskirt fetish out to the kahuna.

The other Pokémon are Rock types because Lycanrock is.
>>
>>30548424
>Poison
>Balance minigame; perfectly stack progressively larger piles of garbage
>Totem Garbodor, Totem Buff increases Attack and Speed, calls Klefki, Banette, Muk
>>
>Normal-type trial
>Trial itself is a fetch/trade quest, have to bring me a particular item from an NPC, but NPC will only hand over said item in exchange for another item held by a different NPC who also wants a specific item, which can be obtained from yet another NPC wanting a specific item, so on and so forth, leading back to an NPC who is willing to give you an item to give to one of the NPCs if you defeat him in battle
>Have a couple of other NPCs who you can battle for items, but none of those items are wanted by any of the NPCs relevant to the trial. You can keep those items.
>Item you originally set out to bring me ends up being some kind of food used to draw out the Totem Pokemon.
>Totem Slaking
>Aura Buffs speed
>Summons Linoone with Simple Beam as assists
>Moveset is Body Slam, Bulk Up(Or Amnesia or Power-Up Punch can't decide on a boosting move), Slack Off, Play Rough
>>
>>30549384
what the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
Type:Dragon
Trial: none I just give you the damn Z crystal

BUT you must defeat my team of Latios, Latias, Zygarde in 100% form, Dragonite and Mega Fug at level 94.
>>
>Fairy
>Navigate through a forest maze with riddles as your guide
>Mawile with all stats +1 totem boost
Mega Mawile if you mess up on the maze
>>
>>30548424
>Fighting
>Battle Royale
>The Masked royale
>>
>>30549753
Oh yeah, I forgot
>Calls comfey with triage as aid
>>
>>30548424
>Poison
>Defeat 5 Muk/Grimer groups before time expires. All pokemon are badly poisoned.
>Crobat w/ Leech Life, Venoshock, Fly, and Acrobatics.
>>
>Bug
>I'm thinking some sort of pac-man style game, where you gather berries and avoid bug pokemon. Berries are used to lure out the totem pokemon.
>totem pokemon is scolipede, +1 to random stat as aura, speed boost as ability
>scolipede Baton-passes various buffs to it's allies, who call it back when one gets defeated. It's health remains constant between SOS calls.
>>
>Bug-type trial
>The Great Bug Race!
>Trial site has a single wimpod and patrolling bug types
>fighting any of the bugs will cause the Wimpod to go back to the center
>Totem Wimpod w/ Focus Sash, when it wimps out it swaps out with the real Totem Pokemon, Scoliopede
>Totem Scoliopede summons Ninjask, Accelgor and Golisopod
>>
>>30548424
1. Tentacle pokemon only (Tentacruel, Tangela)
2. Have to take pictures of the female trial captains. Bonus points for armpit, feet, midriff, and booty shots
3. Lickilicky
>>
>>30549843
>Also it has Inner Focus
>Summons A-Raticates with Crunch, Super Fang, Dig, and Pursuit or Bisharps with Mach Punch, Night Slash, Pursuit, and Knock Off
>>
>>30549554
>>30549870
>>30549892
Hi Guzma.
>>
>>30549384
Nigga that's cute.
>>
>>30548424
Dark

My trial is that you stand in front of a mirror and you're asked questions, questions about yourself, about what it means to be, what the meaning of our existence is, questions about our flaws. Occasionally
>>
>>30550212
>Occasionally
What did he mean by this
>>
>Dark Type
>Scavenger Hunt in the woods at night
>Umbreon
No point in making a complicated trial if I only get to be a Trial Captain for half a year.
>>
>>30548424
Type: Grass

Trial: You're in a maze like forest, think Lost Woods. There's always something that stands out that can help you progress. Sometimes "trees" block your path, but those trees are actually Sudowoodo.

Totem Pokemon:
Ferrothorn: +2 SpD, holding a Rocky Helmet
Ingrain, Curse, Power Whip, Gyro Ball

Allies:
Araquanid, holding a Damp Rock
Rain Dance, Entrainment, Soak, Lunge

or

Sudowoodo, holding a Smooth Rock
Sandstorm, Toxic, Torment, Stone Edge
>>
Type: Bug
Trial: Catch a variety of Bug-Types just like the Wimpod minigame. At the end you reach a Larvesta, and after you defeat it...
Totem: Volcarona lv70, +3 def, Charti Berry (Quiver Dance, Roost, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz)
SOS: Golisopod (with Aqua Jet) and/or Oricorio Elec (with Revelation Dance)
AI Pattern: Volcarona will always use Quiver Dance at the first turn, and will always call a SOS that can hit Super Effectively against your Pokemon.

This would be, of course, a post-game Trial, with a higher difficulty than the ones in the in-game.
>>
Ground trial:
A dirt labyrinth Similar to the the Rocket base panel maze, but with slippery mud. At the end of the maze is a brief sliding block puzzle with a big hunk of earth which, when you get to the crystal, shakes itself off to reveal the totem:
Claydol, summons Boltoy and potentially Nincada with Final Gambit
>>
>Steel
>Explore an abandoned factory and turn all of the automated mechanisms back on. This factory produces extremely potent metal alloys and certain pokemon treasure them enough to infiltrate the facilities and cause problems.
>Klinklang, summons Scizors and Steelixes.
>>
>>30548424
>ice
>climb snowy mountain peak, battling mons that cause avalanches
>beartic
>>
>>30548424
Steel
Take this skateboard and complete the course I made which includes shit like grinding on Steelix
Aggron
>>
Normal
Maze with programming nodes to unlock gates with Porygon/Electabuzz family attacking
Porygon-Z
>>
>>30548424
>Type
Normal

>Trial
Enter a computer simulation, in a room shaped like a cube, with the walls, floor, and ceiling lined with 5x5 grids of panels. The panels vary in color, and at the center of each surface is a console. This console allows for a row or column to be rotated Rubik's cube style. By rotating different ways, different paths through the room will be available. When the whole of the surface can be traversed, the totem approaches you.

>Totem:
Castform with SpA and Spe buffs, knowing Fire Blast, Hurricane, Solar Beam, and Thunder. Summons Porygon2s with Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Thunder Wave, and Wonder Room.
>>
>>30548424
1. Fire with a focus on mysticism and spirituality

2. The trial goer must collect ritual components and set the right ones on each altar to unlock the chest containing the crystal and learn the proper motions to summon totem pokemon. (The movements are the motions to the z-move)

3. Totem Delphox with an aura that buffs it's special attack and speed. It summons Alolan marowak to aid it in battle.
>>
File: chatot.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chatot.png
16KB, 200x200px
>Flying
>Have to chase the totem pokemon around on the back of your charizard at high speeds. Basically reskin the tauros charge.
>This Bird, knows chatter, boomburst, heat wave, and HP Ghost (so you cant play around the normal type stab). Summons unnerve galvantulas that use sticky web.
>>
File: 1480996545769.jpg (97KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480996545769.jpg
97KB, 500x338px
>>30548424
>1.what type do you use
Ground
>2.what is your trial
Play Miner and bring me 4 Shards (so I can use them for Bottle Caps), fight 1 Pokemon per Shard (Gabite, Quasire, Rhydon, Mudsdale with Stamina)
>3.who is your totem Pokémon
Gliscor (Hyper Cutter) with boost on Def and Sp Def, moves are Sword Dance, Knock off, Earthquake and Roost, Z Move Tectonic Rage, calls Onyx with Sturdy Ability and the move Smack Down for help.
>>
>Normal
>you're given twelve Pokemon of varying groups and have to pair them up into happy couples, which basically means put them in pairs of matching egg groups, but every pair successful or not has a cute little scene, if you fuck up a pair you have to battle both of them
>not a normal type because fuck you
>>
>>30550477
you monster
>>
>>30548424
>Type
Ghost
>Trial
A game of "hide and seek" in a haunted mansion. In Round 1, you need to find all the ghosts. In Round 2, the ghosts are trying to find YOU.
>Totem
Aegislash. Moveset is Kings Shield, Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, and Iron Head
It's aura gives it Def. and Sp Def. +1. Calls in Haunters with Curse, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, and Hex as it's assists.
>>
>>30548424
>Type
Flying
>What is your trial?
Launch yourself across a canyon using a catapult (with a parachute just in case)
>Totem Pokemon
Limber Hawlucha wth +Atk Aura
>>
>>30549713

jeesus crist that is actually terrfying.
>>
>>30548424
>Psychic
>Space themed a la Olympia, probably something to do with constellations that resemble pokemon
>Oranguru
>>
>>30551127
I like this. Maybe have the totem end up being Ditto just to match with the egg group thing, while also somewhat sticking with your original "Not a normal type fuck you" desire?

>>30550916
Kinda weird to put Castform in a computer simulation. I get that it's man-made like Porygon and all but still, seems odd.

>>30551053
Would you end up chasing Chatot to the ground? Or would the Galvantula's be holding Air Balloons to explain them being in the sky?
>>
File: 1479189179544.png (114KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479189179544.png
114KB, 400x556px
>>30548424
Ghost.

You have to find four treasure chests in a ship-wreck, the last of which contains your Ghostium Z. It's half submerged so I hope you're not afraid of water, because the lowest level is almost completely flooded. The treasure chests, aside from the last, give you what you need to unlock the next section of the ship, and I only run this shit at night for the theme of things.

Motherfucking Dhelmise.
>>
>>30551618
Castform guy here. The trial site would be a meteorological institute, where the Castform and Porygons use the virtual space to help the researchers model weather patterns.
>>
>>30548424
1. Fairy
2. You need to catch very specific, but common, in a certain order and they have to be certain sexs.
3. Gardevoir

I'm a very OCD trainer and will accept nothing but perfection.
>>
>>30549325
like that idea, but it will be disgusting if the quagsire has sap sipper instead

if kommo-o in battle tree can have access to shell smash, I think quagsire with sap sipper is not big of a deal
>>
Rock

Archeological digging bois, there's bound to be a rockium Z inside this cave, you just gotta find it.

You might also find a totem tyrantrum, but that's just part of the risk.
>>
>>30548424
1: Poison
2: navigate an industrial park (every pokemon is immediately poisoned upon entering battle)
3: Salandit is my favorite, but it isn't exactly threatening, so salazzle holding an air balloon.
>>
>>30551989
Ah, fair enough I can see why it's there then.
>>
Type: Fighting
Trial: Wrestle with the pokemons that will appear, only fighting moves allowed.
Totem: Heracross
>>
>>30548747
I like your idea.
>>
Electric

You have to follow a maze of wires and plug the right wires into the right places to open the door to the totem. A mistake causes a door with a different electric type to open.

Totem: Vikavolt, +3 spe, Thunderbolt, Bug Buzz, Lock On, Thunder. Summons Charjabug and Drizzle Pelliper.
>>
> psychic
> challenger must make a quad feed in Call Of Duty with a handgun
> Abra
>>
>>30548424
Steel
Metal maze filled with a large amount of random encounters, switches, platforms, and puzzles
Totem Pokemon-Mawille
>>
>Water
>Trial would be held in a rocky area off the coast. Several Pokemon would be sending powerful waves in different directions, which would push trainers back a ways if they got hit. You'd have to surf/ride and take cover behind the right rocks to reach and battle the Pokemon making the waves. Once you beat one, it'll make it possible to reach the next. When all are defeated, the sea will be totally calm and you can reach a small island at the center of the trial. When you set foot on the island, the trial Pokemon will rise up out of the ocean.
>Lapras or Gyarados

Alternatively, it could be a blastoise or Carracosta mostly buried on the island with just the shell visible.
I'd totally have picked Wishiwashi as totem, but the game beat me to it.
>>
>>30548424
Ghost
Have to spend an entire night in the most haunted place in Alola, possibly while on hallucinogens, and no contact with the outside world. Just you and your pokemon. Survive.
Totem Gengar. Calls Mismagius, Gastly/Haunter, Frosslass, and Aegislash
>>
>>30552177
This is what the in-game Electric trial should have been.
>>
>Grass
>Have to navigate a forest to find three items. Each time you find one, a Pokemon pops out to battle you. After you defeat it, it releases a cloud of psychodelic spores at you, which changes the layout of the forest allowing you to progress.
>Totem Parasect with drastically increased speed and spore
>>
>steel
>have to navigate a castle-maze
>aggron, +defense. can call either lairon or bastiodon
>>
Fire.
Beach BBQ. Gotta cook the meats right, otherwise more fights with fire types.
Totem Alolan Marowak.
>>
Dark

Go into the desert at night. You have to dig in suspicious locations for Nuggets that the local Pokemon leave laying around. Some pits contain Pokemon instead of Nuggets. The desert itself contains Pokmon like Trapinch and Pallossand. You'll be fighting a lot of Cacturne and Sandile lines. Once you get all six (the last one was a Big Nugget), you throw them in a murky black pond, pissing off the totem Pokemon.

>The weird gross water starts to bubble
>A pair of eyes are visible
>Muk starts rising up
>It lifts its arms to attack...
>slips back into the water and out pops the totem pokemon from below

A Malamar that gets a boost to attack.
Super Power/Knock-Off/Flame Thrower/Swagger
It summons Inkays with a Heavy Tail that uses Hypnosis/Topsy-Turvy/Psycho Cut/Switcheroo.

Also summons a Muk with a Black Sludge and Embargo/Memento/Sludge Wave/Explosion.

Bring a fairy or bring a bucket for tears.
>>
>Type
Psychic

>Trial
The trainer has to throw a ball at a stack of bottles and knock them over. It's literally just a carnival game, complete with rigging.

>Totem pokemon
Mr. Mime
>>
>>30548424
Poison
Trial to inject yourself with various concentrations of pokemon venom and live, if you die you fail the trial, some have survived so its not hard at all
Totem Muk with Minimize
>>
>>30548424
-Ice
-You see 4 girls, then are blindfolded, and you have to smell their feet and match up the scent to the girl
-Glalie
>>
Ice

Navigate through a blizzard and rescue some Pokemon. Careful, they might be scared and will attack. Just battle them to subdue them. Then locate the Pokemon causing the blizzard.

Totem Ninetales with Snow Warning.

Blizzard, Aurora Veil, Dazzling Gleam, Hex.

Totem Boost raises Defense by 2 stages.

Summons Vulpix, Sandshrew, Sneasel and Glailie.
>>
Water

Swim through a rapid flowing river collecting parts that allow you to make a raft, that you then fall down a water fall under, the raft has an insignia that summons the totem pokemon in the lake below the waterfall.

Totem Gyarados
>>
File: Solid Metagross.png (93KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Metagross.png
93KB, 298x298px
>>30548424
Either Steel, Ice, or Dark.

Steel:
Trial is setting gear puzzles to align a laser beam.
Totem - Metagross with an Attack boost, Klingklang and Magnezone as allies

Ice:
Trial is a sliding ice block puzzle
Totem - Froslass with a Speed boost, Alolan Ninetails and Abomasnow as allies

Dark:
Trial is moving mirror blocks to redirect light beams to shroud the battle arena in complete darkness
Totem - Honchkrow with a Critical Hit boost, Sableye as allies
>>
Normal/typeless
Time to go stargazing. Watch a meteor shower, then go make sure the Pokemon that fell to earth are okay. You have to catch them. Wild Pokemon include Minior and Lunatone and Solrock. Trial Pokemon include Beheeyem. After beating two Beheeyem they call for the local UFO guardian.

Totem Porygon-Z/Adaptability
+3 speed
Conversion/Z-Conversion (so +4 speed)
Thunderbolt
Tri Attack
Shadow Ball

Summons hypnosis and confuse ray spamming Beheeyems.
>>
File: 1480532329771.png (805KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480532329771.png
805KB, 780x718px
>Type
Dark
>Trial
Fight against a bunch of increasingly annoying pokemon, healing between fights isn't allowed. Each one has its own niche, like Focus Energy + Night Slash Absol, or Superpower Malamar.
>Totem
Umbreon that summons FEAR rattata
>>
>>30548495
>Fairy
>Make me cum just from my ass, no touching my dick
>Clefable
>>
>>30548424
1. Fighting Type
2, Players do some sort of rock breaking minigame, if they break enough rocks in a certain time limit, they gain access to the totem challenge, if they don't, they have to fight a fighting type trainer.
3. Primeape is the totem pokemon, who uses rage, focus energy, karate chop and taunt summons Mankeys who use karate chop, swagger, screech, and assurance.

Post Game: The Player can come back and break more rocks and if they beat the captain's high score, they can battle the captain for a throwing ball style.
>>
Postgame only obviously... because this might be too much even for postgame.

>Type
Grass/Fire/Water
>Trial- Apprenticeship
Speak to the captain while having only a set of 3 starters evolved forms(one of each type of Grass/Fire/Water) in your party to begin.
Defeat the Professor in battle, then with healing inbetween each round, each of the other captains in the game. Early ones will have rematch teams. Later ones level bumps.
>Totem
Once you've defeated the last captain, you get another heal, and the choice of 3 pokemon from 3 captains, the first of which who will become your lead against the totem, and pick one teammate who will fight beside you in a double battle. The totem will be a Silvally holding a plate of the same type as your new lead. It gets all stats boosted one stage.
Summons(by type): Blissey with Protect, Thunder Wave and Endeavor (guaranteed to use 3rd turn out on an appropriate target); Arcanine (Intimidate) with Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, and Morning Sun, Alomomola with Scald, Aqua Ring, and Heal Pulse; Ferrothorn with Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, and Power Whip; Alolan Raichu with Volt Tackle, Psychic, Electric Terrain(if it matches totem, and Light Screen; Cloyster (Skill Link) with Shell Smash, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast; Machamp(No Guard) with Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch, and Stone Edge; Tentacruel with Toxic Spikes, Venoshock, and Acid Spray; Flygon with Dragon Dance, Earthquake, and Dragon Claw or Outrage, whichever's more terrifying; (cont. next post)
>>
File: 1408491221189.jpg (83KB, 900x538px)
1408491221189.jpg
83KB, 900x538px
>>30548424
Can I use a non-Alola mon? If so...

>Type: Dragon
>Trial: Find the dragon's lair, navigating a dark cave by listening to Pokemon crys and identifying the dragon types. Defeat the totem dragon and recover the Z-Crystal from its horde.
>Totem Druddigon with +HP, calls support Sableye

Not too overpowered, but not easy either. Certainly would be better than the pathetic Kommo-o trial.
>>
>>30553264
Talonflame (Gale Wings) with Brave Bird, Roost, and Hone Claws (Swords Dance is better, but Hone Claws is more ominous); Wobbufet (Shadow Tag) with Counter, Mirror Coat and Perish Song (won't use til 3rd turn, Silvally is magically immune); Volcarona with Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, and Flame Blast (turns to Flame Dance if challenged with a level100 mon); Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Crunch, and Stealth Rock; Shedinja with Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, and Fury Swipes (uses moves in order until Fury Cutterx5); Dragonite with Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed and Outrage; Weavile with Fake Out, Knock Off, and Icicle Crash; Aegislash with Wide Guard, Flash Cannon, and Shadow Ball; Alolan Ninetales with Nasty Plot, Dazzling Gleam, and Ice Beam.

Oh yeah. And it's actually 3 on 2. The other summon is a type neutral to your partner. Ability to hit is a variation on 3-3. You and your partner can can target all 3, Silvally can hit everyone, and each side of the totem can only hit you or your ally. On the plus side, the totem only recalls one summon per turn max.

Reward: You get taken you to Arceus, who will not call for help. After catching it, any pokemon you own get a ribbon. Your partner will gift you a pokemon from their team (they liked working with you soo much etc). After completing the first time, you may rematch with a team of 3 of your choosing once a month. If you have a completed regional pokedex (seen it all), pick a region: you get a shiny-forced pentaperfect hidden ability (if applicable) pokemon from that region. If you have a nearly completed (all but legends) or completed pokedex, a new shiny forced legendary pokemon appears instead. If defeated on/the first time after your birthday, that pokemon is instead mythical.
>>
>>30553275
>+HP
How?
>>
>>30553298
Do totems not have higher health than normal?
>>
File: 1415994531666.jpg (9KB, 357x316px)
1415994531666.jpg
9KB, 357x316px
Poison Trial Captain
Run around in an industrial park, turning valves and shutting off smokestacks to clear your way to the end
Giant Weezing Totem that calls Smokescreen-spamming Stunky's
>>
>>30553275
I remembered I used the fairy z move to complete the trial. That was too simple.
>>
Normal

Trial is act as a nurse Joy and picking the right healing items based on what move the trainer said was used. Burn heal for fire etc.

Totem is Chaney with boosted Sp.def uses counter like no other. SOS help uses support and heal moves to keep the Chaney healed.
>>
>>30549743
I C E B E A M
C
E
B
E
A
M
>>
Fighting
Trial is to create a signature wrestling move that a panel of Pokemon judges find acceptable. Hawlucha will be the hardass judge.
The totem pokemon fight will be a Machamp and Conkledurr tag team. Hawlucha will leap from the judge's table to double battle with you.
>>
Fairy

We smoke balm mushrooms, once the smome detector in the room reach critical, a key will be released.
Fairy friends will come to steal your shrooms, decreading chance of winning, shoo them away. Lose conscious from fumes and will be sent to the pokemon centre and start over. Use the key to enter the panic room with an even denser fog than the one you made, enter and fight the totem.

Totem Shiinotic, with triage Comfey and healer Audino. Also, your party will be in a state of uncurable confusion.
>>
File: Arceus.jpg (147KB, 1205x663px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus.jpg
147KB, 1205x663px
>>30548424
>Normal.
>Find the trial.
>Arceus.
>>
>>30553805
>Totem powers sharply raise all stats. Calls Regigigas.
>>
File: 1477712889841.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477712889841.gif
2MB, 500x333px
Dark

A game of chance where you have to guess how a coin flip will turn out but you will always get the answer wrong because he is cheating. You can call him out on it on the last flip.

Superluck Honchkrow with Night Slash, aura gives the benefits of Focus Energy, calls for Murkrow, Alolan Meowth, and Sableye.
>>
>>30553849
My motives are complex
>>
File: Koga_Weezing_PO.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Koga_Weezing_PO.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30548424
>What is your type?
Poison type is my favourite type so I'm gonna go with that.

>What is your trial?
You must battle me in a double battle with my ally being the Totem Pokemon!

>Who is your Totem Pokemon?
Weezing, and my team would consist of Ariados, Skuntank and Alolan Muk being the main.
>>
1.what type do you use
Grass

2.what is your trial
Get Treecko of the forest to follow you

Sceptile. who's the mother/father of the Treecko.
>>
>dark type
>you have all your pokemon and items taken from you, and are given a group of low-level shitmons plus some held items and TMs. Have to figure out a gimmick to let you cheese a series of much stronger pokemon (because you'd lose a straight up fight).
>totem pokemon is weavile, plus me reviving it and ambushing you in double battle after you kill it once
>my team counters the gimmicks you put together
>your actual team charges in as friend mons
>objective:survive
>>
>>30553849
>but you will always get the answer wrong because he is cheating. You can call him out on it on the last flip.
is this a jojo reference
>>
>>30548928
>Tyrogue used Rock Smash!
>>
File: trev1.png (760KB, 800x800px)
trev1.png
760KB, 800x800px
>>30548424
I love these threads.

Grass
A spooky forest where you have to climb up trees in the right order to reach the top of the trial area
Trevenant. The gimmick of the fight being it spamming Forest Curse and then summoning Sludge Bombing Glooms.
>>
File: 1468805525753.png (62KB, 285x315px)
1468805525753.png
62KB, 285x315px
Fairy
Karaoke competition
Wigglytuff
>>
>Dark
>dark forest, you hear the Honchkrow's cry, you fire up the Poke Finder to find multiple Murkrow nests, but in each one there's a shiny, and through the normal Murkrow, you need to take a picture of the shiny. Last one is the Honchkrow, with it flying in the sky, but it's fast, so it'll take some time to take a picture of it.
>Honchkrow
>>
>Dark
>Carry this plot relevant item. So many NPCs will try to steal it from you. You need to remember which colored shirt they had and if you talk to the wrong one you get sent back to start. Do this 3 times.
>Zoroark
>>
>Psychic
>Make it from point A to point B without being spotted by aliens. Being spotted will teleport you right back to the start. Along the way you need to collect specific items guarded by defensively oriented Beheeyem with Cosmic Power also, every battle in the trial site is an inverse battle

>I'm waiting for you at point B
>"Here, let me heal you up"
>Reduce all your pokemon's HP to 1 and inflict random status afflictions to everyone in your party
>"kek got u gud faggot good luck"
>Totem battle starts immediately, no chance to check on your team or heal

>Totem Deoxys-N, only knows Psycho Boost, you need to stall it out long enough for it to struggle to death. Basically a fucked up endurance battle.
>>
File: 1451243046243.jpg (2MB, 1375x1200px)
1451243046243.jpg
2MB, 1375x1200px
>Type
Fairy
>Trial
Garden ball. You have to find and dress up in formal outfits with Pokémon motifs, and find a suitable partner at the ball, who will fight you with the Pokémon matching the attire. Choose 3 out several depending on what you dress up as, before you track down the Totem Pokémon that has been disrupting the festivities.
>Totem
+2 SpA Prankster Whimsicott with Moonblast, Hurricane, Substitute and Nature's Power.
>S.O.S.
Triage Comfey with Helping Hand, Draining Kiss, Floral Healing and Grassy Terrain.
Intimidate Mawile with Play Rough, Iron Head, Crunch and Misty Terrain.
Cheek Pouch Dedenne with Nuzzle, Charge Beam, Super Fang and Electric Terrain.
>>
Poison
You have to take a nearly fatal dose of LSD then navigate a complicated maze
Toxapex
>>
Fighting type
It's in some archaeology ruins and you have to rock smash to find fossils.
Beware
>>
>>30553687
>Fighting
Excellent choice
>create a signature wrestling move
Sounds great
>Hawlucha
Amazing taste
>totem pokemon fight will be a Machamp and Conkeldurr tag team
I came buckets
>>
>>30549743
Xerneas says hello.
>>
>Captain Miror B
>Totem Ludicolo
>Calls Drizzle Politoed with fake out
>>
>Type
Psychic

>Trial
A trick house with switches that turn it upside down. You have to move obstacles and solve puzzles in the upside-down version in order to advance in the normal version of the house

>Totem Pokemon
Oranguru with boosted Def. and Sp. Def. It uses Trick Room turn one and summons Reuniclus with Calm Mind / Psyshock / Focus Blast / Shadow Ball as its helper. Turn two, Reuniclus uses Calm Mind and Oranguru uses Instruct. Then Reuniclus wrecks shit
>>
Flying
Make it through all the checkpoints wearing a wingsuit designed to look like an Emolga without crashing
Braviary
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x203px)
image.jpg
28KB, 300x203px
>>30548424
>Rock (specifically fossilmon)
>You need to go around a cave/jungle filled with evolved fossilmon, and getting their respective fossil
>Totem Aerodactyl (mega, if I'm the last)
>>
>>30548424
POISON TYPE!
you go out and find this shit that smells weird so i can make an exotic perfume for myself, then i'll give you this vial of foul liquid for you to summon the totem pokemon.
Totem Vileplume with boosts in def an sp def and little glooms to help
>>
>>30548424
>You've been selected to serve as a trial captain
Cool.

>1.what type do you use
Fairy-type.

>2.what is your trial
It's a trial where you have to be nice to people and make friends.

>3.who is your totem Pokémon
Totem Brionne.
>>
File: farfetchd_leek.gif (639KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
farfetchd_leek.gif
639KB, 500x281px
>>30548424
1. Flying

2. Climb up a tall tower to return an egg to a nest at the top, get attacked by different bird pokemon as you climb past their nests (turns out the egg doesn't belong to that nest, but to the nest of the Totem pokemon on the ground).

3. Totem pokemon is a Farfetch'd holding a stick, with both special defence and defence raised 2 stages and his critical hit chance raised by one stage so every attack crits. Can summon any one of the four varieties of Oricorio.
>>
Fire
Go through a climbing obstacle parkour course inside a volcano.
Infernape.
>>
>You are in a snake pit
>You are challenged by a horde of Totem Seviper
>Totem Zangoose appeared!
>Totem Zangoose calls other Zangoose and together you fight off an army of Seviper
>>
>Normal Trial: Look at my collection!
>Big mansion, lots of rooms, pressing switches to open the last room
>The mansion is plagued with dual normal types like Litleo, Heliolisk, and others
>All of them are shiny, but you cannot catch them due to trial rules.
>Totem Porygon Z, also shiny, +SP. ATK
>Totem Porygon Z summons Jigglypuffs with Follow Me and support moves
>>
>>30559512
>1 fps
>>
Fairy Type
You will have to retrieve a big meteor, but you will have to run through a meteor shower to get there (think like the flying pokemon where you only see the shadows). The meteor shower consists of minior, solrock and lunatone. When you get to the big meteor totem Clefable challenges you for it's possesion and summons Clefairy and Cleffa!
>>
>>30548424
>Bug

>navigate a forest maze trying to find 3 pollen flowers before exiting

>Totem Scizor(mega if possible) guards the last flower. raises all stats by 1 and summons Ribombee with pollen puff
>>
>>30548424
Fighting
Trial is some dumb gay strength puzzle that's harder than the puzzles in the actual games
Breloom with Substitute/Focus Punch that summons Spore Shroomish
>>
Fire
Joining up as a volunteer firefighter as we hear a call from a wildfire in progress. Putting out fires caused by Slugmas, Litleos, and Larvesta.
Totem is Camerupt, who summons Torkoals, and Oricorios.
>>
>>30560242
>gay strength puzzle
I'm imagining the MC pushing a bunch of barafags into a massive orgy in order to proceed.
>>
File: bruja y verdugo.png (8KB, 120x80px)
bruja y verdugo.png
8KB, 120x80px
Fire

Five point star shaped teleport maze with Witches trainers using Delphox or Charizards and male brutes trainers using Incineroar or Emboar.

Magmortar with magmar help as totem

Post trial match:
-Infernape
-Houndoom
-Alola Marowak
-Volcarona
>>
Ghost type

A Clefairy's been trapped in an old mansion, and you have to rescue it. Almost as soon as you enter, you find a pretty distraught Clefairy, who says that now you're both trapped here. The exit becomes locked and the power goes out, leaving you to restore power and find keys by beating the ghost pokes messing around. After lighting up the mansion again and you're about to exit, the camera turns to the standing mirror next to the door, revealing Clefairy to be Gengar. It's been riding on your back the entire time, and now it says it's not about to let its new best friend leave just like that.

Totem Gengar
>>
>>30555875
>a dark type
>>
Normal type

Trial would be navigating a maze of poorly managed computer equipment

Totem Porygon-Z that summons orangurus that'd actually hinder it by setting up a trick room, bestowing it a lagging tail and all kinds of wonky crap like that
>>
>>30548424
>Fire
>Learn how to use X items
>Blaziken(S.def) with torchic
>>
Man, it is kind of hard picking a single type of pokemon to use
>>
File: pokemon_sm_girls.png (972KB, 962x1698px)
pokemon_sm_girls.png
972KB, 962x1698px
>>30548424

>Type
Psychic

>Trial
Takes place at a carnival/circus. Trial captain would be the Ringmaster. A psychic force switches your mind with the trial captain's and the captain runs away with your body and your pokemon into a house of mirrors full of other trainers. You have to use their pokemon against the first trainer you run into. Every time you beat a trainer you switch minds with them and use their body and their pokemon against the next trainer. This continues until you find the totem pokemon that was messing with you and beat it, then it puts everyone back in their right bodies. Except for maybe one pair on npc trainers for comedic effect.

>Totem Pokemon
An Alakazam that gets a +2 Defense boost that can summon Orangurus which know Instruct and Mr. Mimes with Light Screen and Reflect.
>>
I would be water and the trial is to save a drowning muscular swimmer
>>
>>30553849
>>30553902
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
>>
Ice

Totem Pkemn would be abomasnow, SOS partner Frolass
>>
>>30554931
That's a cute idea
>>
bug trial
challenge is beehive battle. you have to battle a number of ribombees and beedrills that is twice the number of the pokemon you have in your party each, collect 5 special honey in the process. use honey to summon totem vespiquen
>>
>>30548424
1. Ghost
2. Play through a session of Dark Souls
3. Smogonsword, no stat boosts at all. Just Weakness Policy and smogon moveset.
>>
File: 1480956265382.jpg (29KB, 480x270px)
1480956265382.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
I'm too old
>>
>>30548424
1. Poison
2. Gas chamber
3. Weezing
>>
>>30548424
I'm over 20.
>>
Ground/Rock

At start of trial there is a cave in at the mine it takes place at. You have to make your way through a maze of tunnels to get to the captain, but rocks will randomly fall in certain places causing pokemon to attack you.

Totem Excadrill
>>
Normal

Go to zoo and fight your way through the zoo to reclaim a kidnapped child. Fight common zoo animal pokemon like pyroar, bewear, bibarel, and toucannon. Totem is oranguru that plays the support role to the girafarig it calls to sweep with psychic terrain. Aura boosts defense.
>>
Type: Electric
Trial: Defusing several bombs planted by Pokemon Liberation extremists.
Totem: Electrode
>>
>>30569029
Why not alolan golem that calls exploding alolan gravelers. It even looks the part with the beard
>>
File: 250px-127Pinsir.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-127Pinsir.png
58KB, 250x250px
>>30548424
>Bug
>Bug catching contest(after you complete the trial the contest happens every tuesday thursday saturday and sunday)
>Pinsir and SoS Ribombees with pollen puff and screens.
>>
>>30569088
Shit, that's a good idea.
>>
>>30548424
>Water
>Surfing and diving through a labyrinth with some dumb minigame where you have to mash to avoid being sucked into a whirlpool and starting over from the beginning
>Totem Kingdra with boosted PhysA
>>
Bug
Walk around Route 8 and feed Wimpods
Golisopod that summons Spinarak and Ariados
>>
Of course steel type, a puzzle that's mind boggling but has no trainers, and totem steelix that has defense raising aura
>>
Electric

timed trial to defuse exploding Voltorbs

Alolan Golem as the totem, summons Togedemaru that uses Electric Terrain + Nuzzle and alolan Gravelers that use Explosion after 3 turns

Totem gets Attack Boost
>>
1. Fighting type
2. You have to go around and learn fighting stances and moves from various black belts, by beating them in a battle and then following their direction/ button cues, with the last stance being the z move pose, which you perform to summon the totem
3. Bewear, with +atk +def aura
Summons Pangoro and Medicham as SOS
>>
>>30548424
>Steel
>Gathering materials to be processed into metal from a nearby cave with lots of Steels in it that attack you
>Totem Metagross w/ Shuca Berry + Ice Punch that can either summon Probopass that spam Thunder Wave or Aggron that have Rock Head Head Smash. Both pack coverage moves.
>If I'm earlygame I guess it can be Totem Metang with Nosepass/Lairon summons

If I'm only captain for less than a year I'll be a damn good one.
>>
File: 1474164240541.png (941KB, 1165x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1474164240541.png
941KB, 1165x1824px
>>30569285
hi guzma
>>
File: bubbleman.jpg (325KB, 1388x956px)
bubbleman.jpg
325KB, 1388x956px
>Type:
Water
>Trial:
Cards Against Humanity
>Totem:
Totem Araquanid, free +1 Def/Sp.Def
Holding Leftovers
has Poison Jab/Scald/Aqua Ring/Substitute
Calls a Pyukumuku with Helping Hand/Purify/Mud Sport/Memento
>>
File: Scizor.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Scizor.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>30548424
>Type
Steel
>Trial
The player would have to direct molten steel to an end of the trail to forge gears to unlock the trials door.
>Totem
Scizor will be the main pokemon with Doublade being the backup pokemon.
>>
>>30548424
>Ice or Bug
>Snowball thing like the Candice gym leader, except you have to line them up to look like my Froslass
>If Bug, same thing, but spider web balls to look like my Golisopod
>>30548690
Hello fellow Ice Captain. Your shit sounds better than man
>>
>>30571964
Forgot Totem:
>Ice Totem: Glalie w/ Snorunts being back up
>Bug Totem: Volcarona w/ Galvantulas as back up
>>
File: gliscortaunt.png (36KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
gliscortaunt.png
36KB, 200x150px
>Too old to be a Trial Captain. Will just bum around Mina on Poni instead.
If I WERE under 20 though, it'd be a Flying type trial, where you'd need to navigate through a canyon range utilizing gliders and wind drafts.
Totem mon would be Gliscor
>+2 Def &SpDef Aura, Poison Heal for ability
>Moveset: Roost, Power Trick, EQ, Acrobatics
Would summon Skarmory&Madibuzz
>Moveset: Roost, Tailwind, Toxic, (Steelwing/Assurance respectively)
Would be set so that first turn Gliscor Power Tricks, first summon (Skarm) Toxics Gliscor, 2nd turn Tailwind. Have fun kids. Pic related. That's the face he'd make after you fail. Repeatedly.
>>
File: race.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
race.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>Water Type
>Timed surf-races
>Azumarill w/ Chinchou
>>
Steel
Ring a bell in tune to a song. Failure to match the tune results in a battle with Bronzor.
Bronzong, calls in Bronzor.

They like to spam Hypnosis and Confuse Ray
>>
File: awaken-my-masters.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px)
awaken-my-masters.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>30548424
>Fighting
>Pose-Off. Each round, a silhouette of a monotype pokemon will appear, and the player must choose between four different Z-poses. If the pose and type match, you proceed to the next round. If they don't, you must battle a fighting type pokemon as well as the mystery mon. Five rounds.
>Bulk Up Sawk backed up by Mat Block Throhs.
>>
>>30573583
That giant koffing...
>>
>>30548424
Grass Type
Pokemon will have signs that say they prefer a specific contest stat i.e "I want to be cuter/tougher/smarter etc"
the trial provides a selection of berries that lead towards a specific stat
find the right, play the berry blender mini game (like in RSE) and give it to the pokemon
if you choose the right berry and do good at the mini game then you pass through the next stage
if you choose the wrong berry and/or get too many misses, you fail and have to do it again.
Totem is a Bellosso with Chlorophyll, summons Prankster Cottonees that use Sunny Day, Psn/Prz Spores and Leech seed.
>>
>>30574162
>>
File: 1477442221451.png (278KB, 520x632px) Image search: [Google]
1477442221451.png
278KB, 520x632px
>>30548424
Ghost
Trial: Help four ghost pokemon make peace with the world of the living.
Totem Drifblim
>>
File: dragalge.png (1MB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
dragalge.png
1MB, 1280x995px
>>30548424
>Poison
>Your pokemon are ALL poisoned at the start. You have to battle through a gauntlet of poison types in a cave dripping with toxic ooze to get to the totem. You cannot use restorative items during the trial.
>Totem is Dragalge.
>>
>>30548424
>Type: Water

>Totem: Golisopod

>Trial: Takes place in a beauty spa. You must run around searching for ingredients to make steam for a sauna, in the process fighting a Torkoal, Sudowoodo and a Dewpider. After getting all the ingredients, you relax in the sauna until you realise in the steam there's a hulking Golisopod sitting next to you with his fat insectoid cock hanging out.
>>
>>30548424
Ghost
battle a bunch of old people in a graveyard
Dusknoir
>>
Fairy
Abandoned hospital, go fetch something in the nursery
Totem: Granbull
>>
File: agis.png (779KB, 810x586px) Image search: [Google]
agis.png
779KB, 810x586px
Steel

Clockwork palace (Similar to the level in Dishonored 2) where you have to find keys to put on a empty klefki which unlocks the throne room

Aegislash (Located over a throne like a coat of arms) Can summon Bisharp and Escavalier to keep with the knight theme.
>>
>fairy
>read a fairy-tale story then act out it in battle
>sylveon
>>
Just wondering, where in the game does it say that trial captains have to be under 20? Don't remember that detail.
>>
>>30577430
around the observatory, I think? It might also say it early on, but I definitely remember something around there and meeting Guzma for the first time.
>>
>>30579114
Isn't it Mallow's Moon quest?
>>
>>30579308
Maybe. I kind of was blazing through the story in the game at that point just to get new clothes.
>>
>Bug
>Fuck the Scolipede
>Scolipede
>>
I would have a poison trial.
The trial itself would be the beach near the volcano, greatly enlarged of course. The entire place would be covered by a strange gas - but it wouldn't poison things, no, that'd be silly. It prevents the usage of manmade items, which is told upfront - the gas makes such things act erratically, so are banned from the area. The trial itself is to find the parts to a lure for the totem, while fending off wild pokemon (and remember, repel is a manmade item). Lots of annoying but weak things, slowly sapping your pokemon.
Assembling the lure would take place in a nongassed area (but no note would be made of this) The lure takes the form of a Corsola, summoning the Totem Toxapex with its boosted defenses. The totem summons A-Grimer and Salandit as its minions, and runs a Merciless set.
>>
>>30555929
Tell me more. What kind of outfits would there be?
>>
>Rock

>You're given three deserty fields in a row, each bigger than the last. Wild Pokemon will spawn as you walk. You must ride Stoutland and sniff around for hidden bones under the ground. Examining them will unearth them on the overworld. You must keep going until you've gathered enough data from the unearthed bones to answer a riddle at the end of each room (things like "What kind of Pokemon was buried here?" "What kind of habitat might this field have been in the past?" "How do you suppose this Pokemon died?" etc.) The bone layouts, questions, and solutions are all randomized/selected from a large pool of possibilities so that there's no cheesing it with random guessing.

>The totem is a Tyrantrum with Rock Head. Its aura grants it +1 Defense and +1 Special Defense. Its moves are Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, and Horn Drill. It will summon Maractus with Storm Drain, who know Sweet Scent in an attempt to make you easier to hit with Horn Drill, and Cotton Guard, Ingrain, and Giga Drain for maximum annoyance. (Giga can be swapped for Mega if this is too overkill.)
>>
>>30548424
Dark
>you enter my dojo
>the wall is adorned by oriental japanese swords
>the lights flicker and when they come back on one pf the swords are missing
>you hear a voice
"Heh... kid... you thought lusamine was the real villann... it is actually me..."
>a very handsome man in a kimono and a trilby jumps down holding the missing katana
>"you wont beat my trial by just battling...."
>i pull out my katana
>vhoose what pokemon in your party dies
>after they choose i shoot them and dissapear in a vloud of amoke
>they never get that pokemon back but on the corpse is darkium z
Pic related is the pokemom i battle with since it is also evel
>>
>>30548424
1. Fairy
2. Nothing
3. Nothing

I'll just give free crystals.
>>
>>30548424
1. New type: Evil
2. You have to go my school and kill all the jocks and preppy wannabes, then come back and kill my dad too
3. Zoroak-two, a new Pokemon I created. He gets a boost in accuracy so he never misses and only knows one hit KOs
>>
>>30584538
Oh yeah and it doesn't SOS help cause it doesn't need it

Actually being serious what if it always attacked SOS help and it becomes a battle in trying to direct it to attack the SOS help...
>>
Normal
Do my laundry
Slaking
>>
>>30584560
Forgot to mention Slaking summons nothing because his minions are too busy sleeping.
>>
>Psychic
>Trial is a mirror maze with bronzor projecting illusions to further distract you. Defeating the bronzor makes the maze easier to solve.
> Totem Pokemon is a levitate Bronzong with +1 attack, calls for telepathy gardevoir/oranguru with trick room and healpulse/instruct
>>
File: serperior.jpg (181KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
serperior.jpg
181KB, 905x1280px
>>30584001
Well, it would just be Fairy-Pokémon inspired outfits that would be acceptable in a somewhat formal setting. However, since you asked, allow me to go full autism about it.

>Gardevoir
Elegant white suit with a long tailcoat, green shirt and lining, with a red tie. White spiked masquerade mask and green hair.
Impressive wedding dress with a bell skirt and a red bow at the chest area, with a subtle green hidden in the folds. White spiked masquerade mask and green hair.
>Sylveon
Slim white trousers white pink shirt and shoes, and blue socks. Suspenders matching Sylveon's ribbons, and matching bow ties for the neck and a small ponytail.
Frilly, shorter dress in white with pink and light-blue accents. A couple bows with ribbons dangling down affixed in the hair, and pink sandals.
>Comfey
Corduroy trousers and oversized v-neck sweater in mild green, with orange stripe markings near the rim, and a white shirt. Flower band around the neck, with matching striped socks.
Floral summer dress and flower crown in Comfey's colors.
>Carbink
Muted gray suit with icy blue cufflinks and buttons. White shirt with blue tie.
Ruffled wedding gown in a white to gray gradient, with large pink jewels adorning the neck and hair.
>Ninetails
Victorian adornment in white and blue. Tailcoat with numerous tails, cravat and breeches, with a long ponytail.
Chilling blue gown with excess fabric bundled up at the back, fur scarf and hairdo akin to a Ninetails.
>Togetic, Azumarill, Shiinotic, Florges, Mawile, etc...
Gamefreak would never put this much effort into player customization though.

Sorry if the female options are all boring, women's fashion doesn't really interest me despite being a fairy-type irl.
>>
File: 33333.png (2MB, 1410x2024px) Image search: [Google]
33333.png
2MB, 1410x2024px
>fighting
>*unzips*
>Gallade
>>
Steel

not sure, maybe some sort of survival wave battle?

Metagross
>>
>>30553275
Druddigon Is best dragon
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.