[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie please come back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

It's been almost two weeks since she left...

I can't do it anons

Why did she have to go?

I cried when she left, it was so sudden too

Will she ever come back? I expect so... in a future game... with a different protagonist.

She won't ever meet chicken-chan ever again

I can't even play the game anymore

I can't go on a new adventure without her by my side

If game freak adds dlc and all that happens is that she returns to alola I'd buy it

I love you Lillie
>>
Kill yourself, you fat faggot. She's not real and her character is nothing but dead weight throughout the game. The highlight of her life is running across a bridge, which just goes to show how worthless she is.
>>
Just check any SoL manga and you'll find her. The shy can't even cross the road without three panic attacks type.

>>30544552
She is as generic as they come.
>>
>>30544509
>It's been almost two weeks since she left...
Good riddance. Smell ya later
>>
>>30544552
>>30545288
But Lillie is literal perfection.
>>
>>30544552
>>30545288
>>30545349
>I literally didn't read any single dialogue in the game.
>>
>>30545375
>I have never read a proper book or watched a proper film in my life
The story in every Pokemon game is awful. You seriously need to broaden your taste if Pokemon is the only thing you do in your spare time.
>>
Dumb Lillieposters.
>>
File: 1470934457789.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1470934457789.png
461KB, 1059x962px
Goodbye.
>>
>>30545375
I read everything. She's ok, but certainly not "the best character ever written"

If she gets more development in S2M2 that would be cool but she's so generic right now
>>
>>30545610
This. You could fix her by changing a few scenes but she's useless otherwise
>>
She's not coming back.
Release Nebby
Sell the Pokedoll
Play a different game
>>
She'll be back
In Stars
>>
>>30544509
She might not leave at all in stars.
>>
Since Lillie is a faller, what are the chances she got fugged by a UB in Kanto?
>>
>Lillie will never stand on your balls, bursting then and covering her sweaty feet with your blood

Why even go on with life?
>>
>>30544509
She had good reasons to leave

If she comes back in a future game, willing to battle to show how far she's come that'd be cool though
>>
>>30545846
Unlikely, since the protag caught the UBs and they would be more likely to target a closer Faller. It would be difficult for them to get to Kanto.

UBs target fallers when they encounter them, but they can't sense Lillie on the other end of the world.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.