[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone speculating pre-release on the reason why Gladion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DOWN POKEBALL HAND.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
DOWN POKEBALL HAND.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>everyone speculating pre-release on the reason why Gladion has the shakes

>a hidden superpower
>being experimented on
>uncontrollable rage at aether foundation

>the official reason turns out to be "he's an edgy 14 year old"

FUCKING
KEK
E
K
>>
Everyone who's not a fag figured this.

The cursed hand is the most generic chuunibyou cliché.
>>
>>30543487
Well, that and mommy issues.

Hopefully he can turn that around before he taxidermies Lusamine's body and and starts crossdressing and pretending to be her until his Lusamine persona takes over and he kills a woman in the shower.
>>
He still has uncontrollable rage at the Aether Foundation though, particularly his mommy for fucking him up, fucking Lillie up, and fucking some poor innocent Pokemon (Type: Null) up.
>>
So much potential. God I hate Gamefreak.
>>
>>30544025

Seriously this, you'd have to be autistic to assume there was any other reason behind it beside intense angst
>>
>>30544095
>>30544104
>this is the child they made President of Aether
They better have some anti-psychotics on hand at all times.
>>
I would like to say that nobody thought otherwise but /vp/ is actually fucking retarded.

>muh split evo starters
>muh kanto post-game
>muh roothoot and ballio

Just a reminder there were people on /vp/ that thought these were real.
>>
>>30543487
>everyone

Fucking lol, who is "everyone"?

are you retarded? it's obviously a dumb chuuni gimmick
>>
File: 60208679_p0_master1200.jpg (108KB, 527x700px) Image search: [Google]
60208679_p0_master1200.jpg
108KB, 527x700px
>>30544104
Don't worry. His loyal waifu, Chicken-chan will heal him.
>>
>>30543487
No, asshole, it's implied that he was injured by Type: Null at some point. Same reason he's got cuts all over him.
>>
I would have thought he had to deal with an aggressive Type:Null that it bit his arm in the process and injuring it before Gladion actually started to tame it.
>>
Isn't he in a lot of pain because his null accidently hurt him?
>>
>>30544147
>Ballio
He is real in my heart.
>>
This is way better though, Gladion posing for the sake of posing is hilarious and endearing
>>
>five fags on /vp/
>everyone
>>
File: middle_school_emo_confirmed.jpg (3MB, 2556x1621px) Image search: [Google]
middle_school_emo_confirmed.jpg
3MB, 2556x1621px
>>30543487
It really is official.Not even the people who designed him like him.
>>
Maybe he needs abit of Malasadas to calm that hand down
>>
>>30544538
t.hau
>>
Pretty sure the official reason is a mild copper deficiency.
>>
Where did it confirm this
Given his funny description in the art book I'm not that surprises oust wanted to know where it was officially confirmed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.