[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello we are the objectively best bottom screens in the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: bottom screen.png (687KB, 728x486px) Image search: [Google]
bottom screen.png
687KB, 728x486px
Hello we are the objectively best bottom screens in the series
>>
>dexnav

"no"
>>
>>30543291
Oh I'd kill to have a combination of those two, especially with dexnav and the running toggle.
>>
how do you fuck up screenshots this badly?
>>
>Dexnav
>best
>>
>>30543291
Agreed, although that's not exactly difficult when your competition is the C-Gear, Poketch, PSS (which is basically a subset of the Pokegear) and the Rotom Pokedex.
>>
>>30543330
I couldnt bother with my own screens, so I got them off google

>>30543328
Another little mentioned thing about HGSS is how it was the game to start the "multiple registered Items" thing. Having the extra slot was amazing at the time.
>>
>>30543291
That's not the Poketch
;-;
>>
>>30543316
>>30543336
I'd love to hear the one you think should replace it
>>
ITT: Mix and match bottom-screen mechanics and features for your ideal bottom screen.
>>
>>30543436
my nigga

:(
>>
>>30544219
HGSS bottom screen with the Dexnav and PSS within the Pokegear.

Flawless.
>>
>>30543291
Remove ORAS with XY.
>>
>>30545529
ORAS bottom screen is just the XY bottom screen with more shit
>>
>>30545529
>>replace the ORAS screen with the ORAS screen minus features

badass
>>
>>30543291
literally everything in the HGSS menu except for the toggle run was on the Gen 6 bottom screen, which also did other things like pss and dexnav. Gen 6 also let you register 4 items instead of 2

why did you include it
>>
File: Bottom Screen.png (14KB, 769x418px) Image search: [Google]
Bottom Screen.png
14KB, 769x418px
>>
>>30548605
Beautiful
>>
>>30548605
why does the menu need to take up all that space

the map should be embiggened

Dex nav should be R to toggle so you can display the clock in a corner
>>
>>30543291
For once, OP's not a retard
>>
>>30548561
>all of the menus on the bottom screen without having to press a button
>auto run
>an actual a button, not just tapping the whole screen
>key items on the bottom screen

>>30548605
give that image the proportions of a bottom screen, unless it already is
>>
>>30543291
Favorite part about the hgss screens are that you can use the bottom screen exclusively and never use the face buttons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.