[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not the only one whostruggled during the Elite Four, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: flying fUCK.png (102KB, 277x263px) Image search: [Google]
flying fUCK.png
102KB, 277x263px
I'm not the only one whostruggled during the Elite Four, right?
>>
>underleveled
>three Pokémon that are weak to Flying and one that's Ground-type
>Alolamons only with no Alolan forms
No.
>>
Nah, it's probably one of the harder elite 4s in the Series. Back to 5 Pokemon unlike the last couple of Generations, they all have Z moves, etc. Not to mention that part of the game has a pretty steep level curve.
>>
I played without the EXP Share so yes.
>>
>>30539719
>exactly the right level but my entire team was weak to ice
>got swept by one of the shittiest mons in the Alola dex

This is the first time since Lance's cheating Dragonites I've been so thoroughly BTFO.
>>
>>30539719
Since I made it rule to catch 99% of all pre-evolved before moving on to the next island, not really.
Who knew murdering and catching countless Pokémon was a good way to level up.

Is there any decent place to level up post E4?
>>
you guys are all horrible, my little sister beat it try 1 and she didn't even have exp share on the whole game, how can you all be this fucking bad?
>>
Kahili gave me hell because my team had nothing that could deal with flying types. No one resisted flying moves, and no one had a single move that was super effective against flying. I still managed by spamming items, but damn, that fight did not go well.
>>
>>30539719
>No EXP Share or grinding
>Team weak as fuck to Fighting, and my only check to it was a ghost, which Hala had more than enough coverage for
>Fuck Laliona, Zygarde is my legendary
I have no shame in saying the only reason I won was because I set up and swept with Zygarde.
>>
>>30540150
What Zygarde was it?
>>
>>30539719
>challenge Kahili first
>Haha, Flying sucks. This will be easy.
>"How about I peck your shit?"
>end with three Pokemon fainted

what the fuck
>>
>>30539719
-underleveled
-no exp share
-batshit EV distribution
-weaknesses left and right
-few items
-only slower pokemons, except for Mimikyu

it was great
>>
>>30540303
Aura break 50%.
>>
I lost against kukui the first time

E4 was challenging because most of them had crunch and half my team was ghost
>>
>>30540683
Yeah fuck that. Seems like every poke in alola knows bite or crunch
>>
>>30540987
And sucker punch.
>>
>>30539892
Lion plz stop lion
>>
My goal team is going to be Primarina, Mimikyu, Salazzle, Lurantis, Alolan Ninetails, and Luxray. Aiming for all shiny and cute Pokemon. Already have the shiny Primarina and just got my shiny Salandit. Should I change anything? Only cute Pokemon, though. Am I set up for getting rekt?
>>
>>30541128
Hedge your bets on Mimikyu.
>>
>>30541178
Because it's a tough shiny to get? Or is it not good? To be fair, it's one of the few like the Ninetails that I would accept non-shiny. At the same time, I do want it to be an all shiny team so I might replace them...but with what I have no idea.
>>
>>30539981
>Salazzle against Skarmory
>Spikes 4 times in a row
>Enough for three Nasty Plots and Toxic to get rid of Sturdy

You can guess what hapenned next.
>>
>>30541269
Mimikyu is great, good sponge for Z-moves and pretty defensive in general. Just hard to get if you want shiny.
>>
>>30541269
I meant Mimikyu is probably going to be pulling far more than its fair share of the weight on that team.
>>
>>30539892
Post pics of little sister as proof
>>
>>30539719

Yeah I didn't use the EXP Share and I ended up having to use Lunala...even then every single Elite Four Member has atleast one thing with a dark or ghost move that would instantly defeat Lunala if it isnt' at full health.
>>
>>30539719
No, i remember getting pretty fucked up
Had to item stall like once or twice
>>
Hapu's fast as hell Dugtrio wiped me.
>>
>>30539880
The Elite 4 rematches, the Battle Buffet and Poni Gauntlet/Poni Plains
>>
>>30539892
Fuck off spastic
>>
>>30539757
>tfw underleveled
>team bull of bug types
thank god Mudsdale is a total bro and always managed pulled through
>>
>>30541363
I've heard people having a hard time with it hatching, but in my experience chaining is stupid easier than hatching. I got a male Salandit shiny then woke up and before I'd even done a full hour of chaining got the female too. But we'll see. It's not a terrible loss because it's not a huge difference in shiny, but I will probably still stick it out. It took 750 eggs to get my Popplio shiny.

>>30541395
Nice, it's a cutie so I definitely would like one on my team.
>>
>>30541466
Mudsdale breaks the single player experience so fucking hard.
>>
>>30541545
Weird, I had one and didn't feel it. It wasn't a jobber, but he just played his role: a good physical tank with strong attack to boot. I didn't really have a carrymon in my team.

Then again, I made Decidueye into special tank/phys attacker so I'm probably just that weird
>>
>>30541680
Most of Alola is physical for some reason, so Stamina means recovery items make Mudsdale even stronger.
>>
File: IMG_5600.png (379KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5600.png
379KB, 500x692px
My bro came in Clutch.
>Set up Hail
>Swords Dance
>Iron Head and Icicle Crashed everything!
Swept half the league with this little fucker. Love him!
>>
I struggled with Kukui quite a bit actually and played the Revive juggle.
>>
File: 1462031860603.jpg (69KB, 400x426px)
1462031860603.jpg
69KB, 400x426px
>mfw pokephiles
they all need to be killed
>>
>>30542482
>not loving your Pokemon
>>
>>30539719
Sauce on this pic? My curiosity is itching
>>
>>30539719
I didn't too much besides Hala OHKOing one of my mons, but i can see how you did. I was ev trained so i bet it would have been much harder if i wasn't
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.