[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the matter with assholes in the GTS? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 24893-263r8p.jpg (153KB, 1520x1044px) Image search: [Google]
24893-263r8p.jpg
153KB, 1520x1044px
What the fuck is the matter with assholes in the GTS?

I want to trade my Pheromosa for its equivalent in Sun but searching the GTS faggots want Lunalas, Tapus or Celesteelas for a fucking Kartana, YOU HAVE 4 OF THEM YOU STUPID FUCK. IT ISNT WORTH THAT MUCH.
>>
That's because all of the fair offers go really quickly.

Deposit it and make a decent offer. It's the only way to get fair trades.
>>
>>30537503
Set up your own trades, its easier
Besides, the reason you're not seeing it is probably because the good deals are already take
>>
>>30537544
This. It will be gone in minutes. Hell, you can even trade for Guzzlords with them.
>>
>>30537544

I sent my Pheromosa for a Kartana yesterday still havent traded it.
>>
File: CtocHAOWIAAWn0V.jpg (9KB, 503x73px) Image search: [Google]
CtocHAOWIAAWn0V.jpg
9KB, 503x73px
>>30537503
>Want to get a Pheromosa
>can't put up an offer because i haven't seen it yet and thus can't ask for it

Pain
>>
>>30537544
i had a phermosa up for three days asking for a buzzwole
>>
>>30537645

Type in its name you autist
>>
>>30537645
m8 scroll to the bottom
>>
>>30537655
That's because that's not a fair trade. You only get two Buzzwole, compared to four Pheromosa.

It's the same as asking for a Celesteela for a Kartana.
>>
>>30537645
Scroll down the alphabet to the bottom, type "Pheromosa" in the "What Pokemon?" option

I've been trying to trade a Pheromosa for a Buzzwole or Kartana for days. Nobody's biting.
>>
>>30537503
i have a spare paper ninja dude, you still got that pheromosa up?
>>
>>30537645
lol you retard, you dont need to know a pokemon to be able to trade it, scroll all the way down to the bottom and type its name.
>>
>>30537756
Yes, it is still on the GTS.
>>
>>30537503
>look up Drowzee
>hold right to scroll quickly
>non-stop level 91 or higher requests of two or three Pokemon
>>
>>30537827
ign? trade message?
>>
>>30537903
the worst part it is always asians that are asking for this bullshit trades.

Trump pls get rid of koreans, japanese and chinese people , they are a fucking blight.
>>
>>30537919

IGN Enrique
trade message : Please trade with me. thanks in Advance.
>>
>>30538019
cant find you, gone through multiple pages. sniped? in any case, feel free to reup any poke, hopefully easy to find, and i'll send you one
>>
>catch axews and deino
>breed them
>put breedjects up on GTS asking for UBs
>receive them within an hour or more
Nearly have a full box of Buzzwoles because of this. Island scan pokemon seem to be worth a lot.
>>
>>30537599
>>30537655
Just get a rare mon.

I put up Jangmo-o and have gotten Buzzwole, Kartana, Nihilego and Guzzlord.
>>
>>30537503
Just keep refreshing it, I managed to get a Lunala for a Bsstiodon today.
>>
>>30538438

fuck its weird , I still havent traded it.
>>
>>30538696
This. Kommo-o is basically an endlessly refreshable free ticket to the GTS. Or Vikavolt, because some people are too dense to google where the Mt. Cornet/Chargestone cave of this gen is.
>>
>>30537503
Just trade with someone here
>>
>>30537503

Trade with me OP.

I just wanna fill my Dex and I need the Moon UBs.
Whats your friend code?
>>
Yeah, I'm trying to get Celesteela and Pheromosa but these bastard all want Solgaleo, Silvally, or Cosmog for some reason.
>>
>>30537645
That stopped being a thing in gen VI
>>
>>30537692
What should I put up for Celesteela?
>>
>>30539423
I'm trying Jangmo-o now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.