[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 4 Supremacist Congregation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BestGame.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
BestGame.png
118KB, 250x224px
Everyone who has the most refined taste of all fans of the Pokemon franchise will relish this thread. Now let us converse of the best generation to grace Pokemon within its existence.
Every other variation of generational supremacists are permitted to come here to debate, with the exception of Unovabortions.
Your shitty generation ended our golden era.
Anyways, let us start.
How did we manage to reorganize the second generation into games that weren't lackluster?
>>
Gen 3 > Gen 4 > Gen 7 > Gen 5 > Gen 1 >>> Gen 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gen 6

Kalosperm are not welcome
>>
>>30534953
>Now let us converse of the best generation to grace Pokemon within its existence.
Why would we talk about gen 3 in a gen 4 thread?

Incidentally gen 4 is objectively the worst generation and all gen 4 games belong at the bottom of any tier list. HGSS are considerably worse than GSC.
>>
>>30534953
all I want is HGSS with Challenge Mode and Trainer Customization. Is that wrong? Am I wrong?

They could stand to add new areas or change the lay out of the towns so it's not restricted to gridlines, but that's pretty much all I need

>>30535013
>Gen 7
>Better than anything

Don't you have to be delusional somwhere else?
>>
All gen 4 was good for is HG/SS.
>>
>>30535042
Hey Platinum was alright. D/P were some of the worst, although I do have fond memories of them.
>>
>>30535032
Challenge Mode is already achievable with rom editors.

Sacred Gold is good but it changes too much (I don't like the fact that non-Johto Pokemon are so prevalent, and the added linearity to Kanto). There's probably a simple but well designed difficulty patch that refrains from making sweeping changes out there but I haven't found one.
>>
>>30534953
Can we not though
Sinnohfetus through and through here, Giratina will forever be my favorite Pokémon and I'm still salty Phantom Force made his god-tier move for casuals, but these threads never do anything but devolve into gen war bullshit.
>>
>>30535025
The only positive that was ever output by generation 3 was Emerald.
That's it. That's the only viable front you have.
Emerald is also not as high-quality as any and all games that were within Gen 4 anyways. Half of the game you're basked within water.
>HGSS, the game with the best bottom screen, following pokemon, minigames like the Pokeathlon, Bug catching contest, AND battle frontier is worse than a shit gen 1 rework.
Is this bait?
>>30535013
>Gen 3 is greater than gen 4
Why are there so many Hoennbabies? Drown yourselves.
>>
>>30535141
>best bottom screen,

i have no idea why GF keeps making the bottom screen worse and worse each game
>DPP
Poketch has lots of cool features. Some of them can be ard to read because it's super pixelated and shit but otherwise convenient
>HGSS
Persistent Menu is fine. Toggle Run is something that could've effortlessly been assigned to the R button desu. 2 Select items is fine but improved in Gen 6
>BW
Does nothing but remind you that you aren't online, but at least lets you connect with friends quickly
>ORAS
All the features of XY, persistent Menu, DexNav, and that other pointless shit nobody used. Pinnacle
>SM
This whole abortion of a game was a trainwreck, Rotom notwithstanding. Always on Town Map would've been fine, but why not use some of the screen real estate to show the time, like in Gen 4 or 5? Or always on-menu buttons? Why would you devote a third of the screen to chatty cathy? Why does he have to say stupid shit all the time? Why can't he just shut the fuck up and display the map?
>>
>>30534953
Platinum = Emerald > Crystal > HGSS > the rest >>>>> Gen 7 sadly ;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.