[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161205_211409.jpg (289KB, 1280x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161205_211409.jpg
289KB, 1280x837px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Did they really think 100M was a good idea?
>>
>>30533601
They picked a poor time to do the first global mission. It's literally exam season.
>>
If it was hatching it would have been over a few days ago.
>>
Yeah, most people were not going to bother setting up an account with Game Sync. They set the number too high
>>
That mission should get automatically selected once you get festival plaza, casuals/children probably don't know about it, and people like us are probably too lazy to fire up festival plaza to go get it, at least i was.
>>
>>30533725
Wait you need to set up a game sync account for that? Oh boy...
>>
Too many casuals who don't know what the PGL is
>>
Global Link was a mistake
>>
>>30533601
No one but fags who follow Pokémon religiously are even aware of this.
>>
>>30533601
nobody is playing this kusoge anymore
>>
JUST
>>
Just a little more than 13 million to catch every day. Piece of cake. [spoilers]:^)[/spoilers]

Some intern probably added an extra 0 by accident and nobody noticed that mistake.
>>
>>30533732
Yeah. The target number is so high and with so little time that it's basically impossible to achieve, I said fuck it and haven't bothered to catch any more than I would have normally caught, we are still getting 200 Festival Points for free.
>>
12,000,000 seemed reasonable.
>>
it might have worked if the game automatically set up the sync at the start
>>
oh fuck, i thought it was 10 million

welp
>>
>>30533601
>They legitimately thought people would sign up for their shitty fucking website outside of the game, let alone that kids would even do that shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30534024
It would have worked if GF weren't fucking incompetent.

>have to go to Festival Plaza to go online
>have to go to a off-game website and register
>after you have synced, the game tries to sync every single time you go online
>even if not enough time has passed (fucking really?)
>automatically disconnected if you leave the plaza
Such a MAYOR step down from the PSS. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

They could have made it so you could register a PGL account right from the game itself.
>>
Maybe if it started on release day, but I think GF vastly overestimates children's ability to navigate their shitty systems.
>>
>>30534423
I didn't even know this
FUCK THIS!
>>
>>30534423
Sun and Moon weren't intended to be 3DS games, hence the minimal use of the bottom screen and lack of the PSS.
>>
File: 1475614644393.jpg (106KB, 329x426px)
1475614644393.jpg
106KB, 329x426px
>realize that signing up for this backs up your save continually for some stupid reason
>I edit my save because I'm too lazy to spend weeks SRing for legendaries
>this could be a massive red flag

NNNNOPE
>>
>>30533601

>doesn't count catches before the event
>need to game sync
>hatching eggs dont count

Of course it's a disaster.
>>
>>30534423
>implying these "problems" weren't present on the PSS

Festival Plaza was shit, but these "problems" you present were in the PSS as well, bar the last thing.
>>
>>30533725
I tried to set mine up and it told me my game code had already been taken. He're one trainer who didn't contribute. Not my fault their security is utter shit.
>>
>>30534423
>I don't know what the hell they were thinking

"We have to get the framerate up to 15 at the very least"
>>
>>30534639
You're being paranoid. The reason why PKHeX works is that it tricks the game into thinking the edited save hasn't been modified.

The only way GF can punish a hacker is if you're spamming the GTS and WT with pokemon that have the same PID, which if you're a vetern PKHeX user you know to change PIDs.
>>
>>30534682
>one gen later and they haven't fixed them
>>
>>30534602
This is a nice meme, but if anything they were never meant to be Switch games. They just migrated development of the third version or sequel there after realizing how big these games would be.
>>
>>30534806
No they ported it to the 3DS because Nintnedo was taking forever to release the Switch and GF needed a new game out before the holidays to make some money.

The NX was supposed to be announced early summer and released before the holidays.
>>
What do you even get for this, points for their dumb fat electric kid plaza?
>>
>>30534673
This
>>
>>30534861
>>30534806
Where is your proof of either of these things being truthful
>>
100M would have been achievable on launch day.. two weeks after launch no one cares about catching wild pokemon anymore.
>>
>>30534927
There is no solid proof, but the evidence is all there. I'm sure it would've been ported to 3DS regardless so it can sell more, but it was definitely developed with better hardware and 1 screen in mind AKA the switch.
>>
Hopefully next event is hatching eggs.
I think we can nail that one easy no matter what the number is.
>>
>>30533886
>spoilers

You need to go back.
>>
>>30534975
The way i see it, it's obvious they developed it for 3DS with an easy higher res port possibility for switch
>>
>>30534718
if they keep an archive of saves they could search them for potential save modification. Like if the legendary you only get one of suddenly changes natures and IVs. That's impossible without editing.
>>
>>30534927
The same leak who got the Switch details and Pokémon Sun/Moon release date correct just last month announced that they moved Pokémon Stars development to the Switch. This would imply all development had all been geared toward the 3DS before that point.
>>
File: Untitled.png (311KB, 579x445px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
311KB, 579x445px
>>30534891
Yeah, someone said you get 2,000 FC.

Meh.
>>
>>30533644
It sure is. Now get off /vp/
>>
>>30535064
2000 is only if the ridiculous 100M goal gets met.
>>
>>30535051
They already do that. It's called a hash check. The hash is in essence a record of your save. PKHeX works because it changes the hash to make it appear as if the save hasn't changed.
>>
File: 1347596638403.png (398KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1347596638403.png
398KB, 640x480px
>>30534975
>>30535054
still getting mixed signals here
>>
>>30535121
Oh, you're right.

Holy shit this is awful.
>>
>>30535173
Eh, 200 FC isn't terrible if they just gave it out for free.

But knowing we lost out on 2000 FC cause GF can't into counting is pretty annoying.
>>
What would you guys win if you somehow managed to catch lots of pokemon?
>>
>>30535227
2000 FC to each participant.
>>
Either GF is going to reduce it down to 10m or they're just going to give everyone 1000FC and say the first one was just a stress test or something.
>>
>>30535124
no kidding? I get it now, thanks for the info anon.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.