[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck was she talking to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 703x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 703x453px
>>
>>30531533
your dad - meowth
>>
>>30531551
This. Go into her room and examine Meowth's bed. You will understand.
>>
A lot of the dialogue in this game makes no sense and the conversations lack flow. Like I just got to the Observatory trial. Kukui just starts talking about building the league out of of nowhere and then it's dropped just as abruptly. Then some dude starts calling him the Masked Royal for no reason whatsoever. It's been forever since the single time Masked Royal had even shown up and this guy makes sure to call him Masked or Royal in every single sentence. Like this entire scene was sloppily thrown in with no care just for any sloow kids who couldn't figure it out on their own.
>>
>>30531533
It's symbolic to represent your mom is lonely and miss her hubby
>>
>>30531533
Maybe its the japanese thing? Like greeting your house even if no one was there.
>>
All women in the game are lonely
>>
Your house has a ghost and it's interested in tour mother romantically
>>
>>30531533
maybe she just got home and was talking out loud to her meowth
>>
>>30533227
then it would be the player character saying that when he enters the house
>>
>>30532145
He's doing that to tease the prof man. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
Your mom is clearly insane and cannot even unpack a box.
>>
File: Meowth_Dats_Right.jpg (22KB, 523x364px) Image search: [Google]
Meowth_Dats_Right.jpg
22KB, 523x364px
>>30531533
Meowth is your Father.
>>
File: a11.png (44KB, 124x208px) Image search: [Google]
a11.png
44KB, 124x208px
>>30531533
She just got back from watching you beat the kahuna, she was saying it to Meowth. Meowth even responds with an animation after she says it
>>
>>30532145
>>30533260
I LOVE this meme.
>>
>>30533505
This meme doesn't do anything for me though, got any others?
>>
Dr. Honey, I'm HOME
>>
>>30531533
The Masked Royal
>>
What even happened to your father in this one?
Like the other games can just drop the excuse that he just went somewhere or that hes working, but in this one you just moved to another region.
The only other game to do this was the first to even introduce a father character even.
>>
>>30533944
Left out to avoid controversy now that you can choose skin tones. It would make it very strange if you picked the nigger tone and the dad was white.
>>
>>30533944
He left when you was a baby
Meowth have been there for you since then
>>
>>30534751
Meowth even gives you awakenings when you're tired.
He's a great dad.
>>
Give it to me straight, Professor. Is mom fucking that meowth?
>>
>>30533440
>She just got back from watching you beat the kahuna

Hau isn't the Kahuna.
>>
>>30537269
No, she's fucking the Masked Royal.
>>
>>30533944
Your dad was turned into meowth by Bill's machine. It'll be explained in the next game.
>>
>>30531533
ただいま
>>
>>30538184
The masked royal is meowth
>>
>>30539495
It all comes together.
>>
>>30533944
Examine the notebook in the MC's bedroom, it says something along "The notes that dad left me"
>>
>>30539495
Holy shit.

>Never in the same place
>Meowth can learn facade
>Loves battling
It's all coming together
>>
>>30539495
We see Masked Royal and Meowth during the festival though.
>>
>>30539599
>>30539602
Masked Royal uses Meowth in the festival four way fight with Hapu and her dirt horse, Hala and his Tauros and Olivia and her Probed-ass
>>
MC's dad abused him/her and so you and mom move to an entirely new place. That's also why you can only wear shorts, pants are too traumatic
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.