[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone legitimatly like gumshoos here? I am sadened that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: avatar_1480903032244.jpg (103KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
103KB, 1240x1240px
Anyone legitimatly like gumshoos here?
I am sadened that the ebin trump memes kinda snuffed him out and the stats are lackluster but i love the idea behind stakeout and the normal typing is aleays nice.

Any of you guys try to run one?
What were your sets?
Mine was
Adament
>yawn
>protect
>hyper fang
>crunch

Named him dojima...
I also cought a persian and named it adachi, and a ribombee named nanako.
>>
>>30530944
I love gumshoos design, I never did use him however, since I went in blind and played moon, so eventually I dropped yungoose for fomantis.

I wanted to give it a shot in post game, since it has an amazing attack and I got a level 100 competitive set from wonder traded with choice band included... the only downside is that its called trump and I dont want people I play with to think I'm THAT guy.

Yawn + protect seems like such a pain in the ass, specially with stakeout, I like it.
>>
>>30530944
I know how this feels, anon.
I'm using him with earthquake, crunch, and two filler moves.
>>
>>30531072
oh jesus, that's the WORST.
i've heard stories of the same thing but with shiny gumshoos...
i can't imagine a worse feeling of disapointment.
>>
>>30531073
oh shit, i didn't consider earthquake...
dunno why, just because bite fits the awsthetic more i guess.
food for thought.
that quake's gonna smart, especially with stakeout .
>>
>>30531072
>Le Trump meme xD

I want this meme to stop for the sake of muh Gumshoos
>>
>>30533307
Fuck off, Ted Cruz. Get off of our board.
>>
File: 1470254273914.png (516KB, 654x914px) Image search: [Google]
1470254273914.png
516KB, 654x914px
Planning on using one for my run of Sun. I love the lil detective.
>>
>>30530944
If it had at least 90 base Speed, it would be a really good revenge killer with scarf.
>>
File: FuckOffTed.jpg (252KB, 1358x1112px) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffTed.jpg
252KB, 1358x1112px
FUCK OFF
>>
He is so good for catching wild mons and legends.
>>
>>30534041
He and vikavolt just baffle me.
Memes aside, i honestly don't know what they were thinking.
They're built to sweep, on paper, but it just falls short in reality.
>>
>>30534041
It's the game's Ratata, what else did you want?
>>
>>30535180
Like, if you swapped vikavolt's speed with it's defense, we'd be in business.
Simple as that.
I just don't get it.
>>
>>30533959
Now this is a good fanart of Gumshoos.
>>
>>30530944
>>30531072
>>30531073
>All these shit sets
Must be Shillary in disguise
>>
>cant name him dick
Thanks gamefreak.
>>
I used it in game. Liked mine a lot, but wasn't very strong. Wish they gave this thing moves, having to use Tackle until level 31 really sucks.
>>
>Make a pokemon whose niche is fucking over pokemon who swap in
>Make it so shit that literally nothing will switch out from it
I wanted to like Gumshoos so much. I still love the design, but I can't justify using it, even in-game. Fucking Alolan Rattata was stronger than it was for the time I had both.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.