[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good Poketubers that mostly focus on battles? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: 1480914035925.jpg (186KB, 960x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1480914035925.jpg
186KB, 960x1050px
What are some good Poketubers that mostly focus on battles? I am trying to learn the game better and want someone to watch that isn't shitty.
>>
>>30529753
>good
>focus on battle
Pick one.
>>
>>30529776
There has to be someone, please god
>>
CybertronVGC
pokeaim
LordEmvee
Blunder
Shofu

avoid personality Poketubers like Shadypenguin unless you know what you're doing because they mostly battle for fun
>>
>>30529835
This and James Baek.
>>
>>30529753
Verlisify
:^)
>>
>>30529753
>What are some good Poketubers
here's the problem, almost all poketubers are shit unless you're really into pokemon and not a casual like me
>>
None they are all cancer.
>>
>>30529869
No.
>>30529942
This.
>>
>>30529835

No shofu
>>
>TamashiiHiroka
>Giancarloparimango11
>Verlisify
>Shofu
>Tyranitartube
All prime examples of how there are no good poketubbers and how little effort they put into videos to make that quick and easy ad revenue money.
You got a bitch who is SJW as fuck and her main audiance consists of 12 year old boys who Jack off to her.
You some random spic who looks like he has terminal that literally searches for pics on deviantart and makes that into a pointless video
You got some dude who is clearly a furry which is already enough to show that he's cancerous as fuck
You got some nigger whos claim to fame is rapping about pokemon
And finally you this random Canadian who looks like a male version of Mia Kalifa selling t-shirts for a living. Not to mention he got into some drama with GCPM11 about their fucking t-shirt designs and a bunch of people here reported them to Nintendo.

TL;DR: These "poketubbers" you speak of all have their own form of cringe/autism that just makes their content worse than it needs to be.
>>
Am I the only one that enjoys PIMPNITE?
>>
>>30530589
Yes. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30529753
ThunderBlunder777
>>
File: 1477638812948.jpg (49KB, 843x449px) Image search: [Google]
1477638812948.jpg
49KB, 843x449px
>>30529753
Look at showderp my friend
You start with memes, then you understand why the are shit and suggest a better set, rise and repeat.
When you will start to apply the changes to your own team and be a part of the meta you will be ready to leave.
But you wont cuz its fun lmao
>>
>>30529893
Not even if you're into Pokémon. The concept of YouTuber in general is stupid tho I just met a famous Harry Potter one and the perks of being one are nice
>>
>>30530589
I started watching him, he's okay.
>>
Can we all agree that that Alex Ogloza guy is AIDS?
>>
>>30529753
Aaron Zheng

People will suggest Wolfey but he's too much of a memester in my opinion
>>
>>30530589
I stopped watching him when I turned 16
>>
I like Shofu, i dont think he is a fantastic battler but he is probably better than most other poketubers. I have a similar personality to him too so i guess hes more entertaining to watch for me.

To each their own though.

Absolute "fuck off, no" poketubers are verlisify, tamashi, and hoodlum scrafty though. Never really watched anyone else.

Wolfe was the champion of VGC in 2016 and has a channel so he might be a good watch but i haven't watched him myself so idk
>>
>>30529753
Just watch Thunderbluner vids. He does constant Showdown ladders and has more than a couple vids going over team compositions. Also has a voice as smooth as butter, if you have trouble falling asleep at night, I suggest popping one of his vids on the tubely. I'd say at least one negative thing about him is that he tends to ramble and likes the SHITTIEST rap music, but those are the only major negatives
Also really hates Aegislash, stall, and Baton Pass teams so those vids are always good for a laugh
>>
>>30529863
>omg what if that Lele is Scarf
>Scarf was revealed on Garchomp on the beginning of the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-gM9MDfks
>>
>>30530868
>Wolfe was the champion of VGC in 2016 and has a channel so he might be a good watch but i haven't watched him myself so idk

He speaks really fast but his channel is good.
>>
Unironically Haydunn, I love his personality and his matches vary across Smogon tiers.
>>
>>30529753

this >>30530868
avoid PIMPNITE and his memery. You can't understand every third word he says but at least he's a competent battler and nice to look at.
>>
File: smell ya later, weakling.png (107KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
smell ya later, weakling.png
107KB, 449x401px
>>30529753
>What are some good Poketubers
There are none
>>
>>30530736
>Harry Potter Youtubers

what
>>
>>30530804
I like wolfey
I don't know if he's a memester, but I like his battles because he and his friends talk a lot about their pokemon and decisions
Plus he's a cutie
>>
>>30530868
Wolfe seems the kind of guy who isn't very good at explaining himself, he gets super excited about everything and starts fumbling his words so I definitely can relate to that part.

Shofu is fun to watch, but he's super apologetic to his fans which I feel like his fandom caused him to be because they love to scrutinize everything he does it's ok to make mistakes.

Pokeaim is love watching, but I seem to sense a disconnect when he plays with friends other than shofu because he starts try-harding way too much. It stops being about having fun battling and making plays and starts to become shitting on everything below you.
>>
>>30529835
This is probably the best list so far. I don't know much about Cyber or Blunder, but the other three I've watched and can safely say know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
Does anyone still watch Marriland? His personality is pretty annoying sometimes but his nuzlocke variants are really interesting.
>>
>>30530771
I like the way he battles, he just does this fake family friendly bullshit that gets annoying.
>>
>>30529753
Pokeaim. Does set analysis and then followup steams of him using those sets to bether illustrate.
Also he will just reach rank 1 on ladders at a whim for special videos.
>>
GPCM
Eryizo
Bird Keeper Toby
Speqtor

Just to name a few good Poketubers
>>
Thunderblunder777
Chimpact
Itzgator
Pokeaim
Smogondmt
Tom Bus
Mrjamvad
These guys are all funny and also pretty good battlers.
>>
>>30531961

You cannot be serious.

>GPCM11

Clickbait Poketuber #93743 with zero quality content

>Eryizo

Unfunny with cancerous cringe-inducing, unnecessary-b-roll-infested videos.

>Bird Keeper Toby

Fat and cringey

>Speqtor

Another fattie with a thin channel character/mascot whatever you call those things with shite videos.

None of them focuses on competitive battling
>>
>>30529835
Just looked up pokeaim and all I see is showdown

Do people not really how completely mindnumbingly dull it is to watch Showdown?

Fuck that
>>
>>30529835
>>30532307
Oh nice, almost all the list is just showshit too
>>
>>30531582
Cyber=Aaron Zheng
>>
>>30532307
Showdown is pokemon where matches can be played in 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes.

Anyone that plays competitive battling doesn't have the time for the cart games.
>>
>>30532382
Then fuck off and play something that isn't Pokémon
>>
>>30529753
Pimpnite

His accent is funny, very good at every tier, listens to his fans, unique sets.
>>
>>30532382
I love how pompous and arrogant injectfags and simfags are

> I HAVE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN WASTE TIME ON PLAYING POKEMON ON CART

Then go play cock of doody or something and gtfo.
>>
>>30532409
>Showdown
>Not pokemon

It's literally the same thing but faster. You will never enjoy competitive pokemon if you're in it for the flashy animations.
>>
>>30532454
No it's not. Competitive Pokémon isn't Pokémon.
>>
File: mortimer-callum-large.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mortimer-callum-large.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Hoodlumscrafty
>>
>>30532479
hahahahahahahaha fuck thanks for the good chuckle m8
>>
>>30532517
you too
>>
For years I've insisted that all Poketubers are shit. This week I thought maybe I was being a bit unfair, and decided to give some of them another chance. Nope, still shit. Spouting memes, nonsensical yelling, non-stop whining about likes/subscribers/etc... how does anybody watch this shit?
>>
>>30529753
Pimpnite is fun to watch.
>>
>>30532307
CybertronVGC plays mostly on console, and inspire VGC. He doesn't use meme teams and is informative in his decision making process. Probably the best poketuber around.
>>
TAMASHII IS MY LIFE AND MY WIFE
>>
>>30532442
Gen 7 is unbearable with all the Celesteela running around.
>>
Haydunn
>>
>>30532454
>You will never enjoy competitive pokemon if you're in it for the flashy animations.

Thanks for stating what I can or can't enjoy oh VGC overlord.
>>
>>30532892
Is celesteela really a problem? I vastly prefer all the gen 7 legendaries to the genies
>>
How the fuck do you enjoy those ones who play on Showdown?
>>
+1 to pokeaim, he doesn't scream during battles unlike other youtubers and gives you his tought process every turn, i went from being mediocre to somewhat competent just watching his videos.
>>
>>30536093
This

It's an eyesore
>>
Fucking Folagor03 and TheJWittz

;^)
>>
>>30536093
I leave it on in the background while playing or doing something else
>>
File: 1480847907392.jpg (134KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480847907392.jpg
134KB, 853x480px
>>30532891
underage get out
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.