[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be down for a whole game in here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 74.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
Would you be down for a whole game in here?
>>
>>30527510
That's a pretty small cave for a whole game, OP.
>>
how would you make a game based on one tiny area?
>>
File: Stop.gif (1023KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.gif
1023KB, 300x168px
>>30527519
>>30527531
>>
>>30527510
I was pretty hype to explore the UB world ala Distortion World
would've been cool to have wild Nihilego encounters and everything

Instead we got 2 rooms and a cutscene
>>
I wonder if we'll spend more time there in the next mystery dungeon game
>>
>>30527510
Imagine the surface world of that place. Forests of nothing but dormant Xurkitree instead of trees.
>>
>>30527628
>The UBs we see are normalmons of that world.
> There are "legendaries" out there

christ
>>
>>30527510
Yeah, we could call it Cave Story
>>
>>30527510

>Next game has an endgame quest involving the invention of the first ever working man-made portal to the Distorted world.

>Through this, players can enter a whole new explorable world area with it's own items, catchables AND characters.

>The gameplay of it is simple. The portal device is hard to power an, as such, will only be able to remain open so long. Luckily they've developed a device that hijacks some of the weird distorted world energies to teleport you like a Nihilego back through the portal when it is shutting down.

>Safari zone style, the game keeps track of how long you have to explore by steps. Unlike the Safari zone, there are ways to prolong your trip inside by finding ways to juice up the portal from the distorted side. This happens through random events that may or may not occur on each new trip inside and special item collection. The exit portal is also move-able to certain static spots in various areas of the distorted world to allow you to use it as a checkpoint as you explore.

This is a better way to bleed this idea into the game world. Gotta take it slow.
>>
>>30527510
A bit on the linear side
>>
>Distortion world is literally just planet Mars
>>
Would be awesome if it didn't have turn based combat.
>>
Not related but if Alola were to have Generations episodes, I'd love one to take place in here. Show Guzma being scared of the UBs and the insane Lusamine and realizing how fucked up this all is.
>>
File: 1463695397524.jpg (45KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
1463695397524.jpg
45KB, 450x440px
Did Arceus only create the pokemon world, or did he create Ultra Space too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.