[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>30527106
Nah I just want to be able to sit down again.
>>
Why would I? I always thought it was a good feature albeit it had some trouble outside grass. Water because they would switch spots and caves because of the camera angle.
>>
Im sorry your a retart op
>>
>>30527106
I miss gen 6.
How SM managed to be worse is beyond me.
>>
Nope. Gen 6 was shit on average, and that's all that matters. Even if it did one or two things right, it massively shit the bed in all other instances.
>>
>>30527159
So how was it shit.
>>
>>30527159
I keep seeing this claim for all of gen 6, can someone give me a valid list of points for this?
>>
>>30527106
Apologize what, to casualization? The only thing it did right was show what was on each route.
>>
>>30527214
Basically the only thing it did was be linear and easy.
>>
You, the PSS and Super Training being removed are things I'll never get over.
>>
>>30527239
How exactly is the dex nav casualization? Given its function a smart person would say the opposite.
>>
>>30527203
>>30527214
Alright I'll indulge.

Horrendously unbalanced both with and without Exp Share.

XY's region, story, and even music mastering was left unfinished. Every single supporting character was annoyingle two-dimensional.

Rollerblades.

Rollerblades.

Megas further separated the shitmons from the VGC-usable ones.

PSS had annoying as fuck popups that would plague you every five minutes. You could not prevent people from trying to trade with you constantly.

Not even was Kalos left unfinished, but there are entire areas in it that serve as nothing but filler content. The entire desert north of Lumiose could just as well have not existed. It serves no purpose.

Team Flare is the least inspired team so far. They literally have no goal, and Lysandre's goal is never made clear apart from "make france beautiful again :^)".

Riding pokemon was annoyingly slow, and nothing but padding to extend the game.

Special snowflake syndrome. You are given extremely powerful Pokemon before you're halfway through the game. In XY it's mega Lucario, in ORAS it's Lati@s.

The story is also shit, but I sincerely hope I don't have to explain to you why that is. Countless anons have already done so.
>>
Was Dex Nav the best way Gamefreak gave us to find hidden ability pokemon?
>>
>>30527106
As much is i love Dex nav, like pokewmon following, i dont particulary miss them.
>>
>>30527106
God, I just got reminded of how shitty the grass and general nature aesthetics looked in ORAS. How do you fuck up that badly?
>>
>>30527291
>can get HAs immediately
>can get strong IVs immediately
>can get OP moves immediately
>>
>>30527539
>immediately
In any case a player wild have to know how to use it and what IVs are to make use of it. As well as have the patience to build up a chain you get the benefits
>>
>>30527392
Half of your complaints are either not exclusive to gen 6 or based entirely on ignorance.
>>
>>30527392
>Horrendously unbalanced both with and without Exp Share.
It's actually fine if you leave the Exp. Share off completely

>PSS had annoying as fuck popups that would plague you every five minutes. You could not prevent people from trying to trade with you constantly.
Don't connect to the internet and you don't get any popups. ORAS has the added bonus of being able to change the bottom screen to something other than PSS.

>The story is also shit, but I sincerely hope I don't have to explain to you why that is. Countless anons have already done so.
I'm certainly not disagreeing with you, but Pokemon has never had a good story.
>>
>>30527539
Convenience is not casualisation. By your logic, using the Destiny Knot is casual too.

Besides, you still need to build up a chain if you want Pokemon with their HA/good IVs/egg moves. There is literally no reason to hate the DexNav unless you're explicitly trying to be contrarian.
>>
>>30529674
>ORAS has the added bonus of being able to change the bottom screen to something other than PSS.
It wasn't a bonus, it was a feature copied from XY.
>>
>>30527153
>Im
>your
>retart
>>
>>30527392
>megas
>bad

nope

and they are way better than aloha formes

>b-but muh meta

neck yourself smogon bebby
>>
>>30527459
Because they just took the GBA shapes and textures and made them 3D. Instead of actually remaking the world for 3D.
>>
You all know that the guy was talking about Dexnav, right?
>>
>>30527149
You can sit down on Guzma's throne. It even triggers a silly cutscene.
>>
>>30529735
>defeating a few mons to get a mon with a 210 BP move just after the first gym isn't casualization
>>
I fucking hate that you have spend 8,000,000 hours before finding something that's not a Rattata, Magicarp, Donal Trump mongoose, regional bird 58, Ferow or Gen V pupper in SuMo. Catching them all and constructing a team is a massive chore. At least X and Y had great Pokémon distribution
>>
>>30531404
No.
It's not.
>>
>>30530155
>it was a feature copied from XY
Except it wasn't. That anon is referring to the fact that you could choose to have any of the nav plus features on the bottom.
So
>map
>dex nav
>buzz nav
>pss and friends
>>
>>30528211
Calling it ignorance doesn't make it ignorance, Jimmy.
>>
>>30531815
Nor does saying it isn't mean it isn't, Johnny.
>>
>>30531882
Yes it does, actually.
You make a claim, you need to back it up. It is up to you to prove me guilty of ignorance, not up to me to prove otherwise.
>>
>>30531945
In no particular order
You can in fact disable randoms on the pss. Meaning only people you allow can send you requests.

Then there's Lysandre who was attempting a modern day Noah's ark situation by killing everyone who he deemed as essentially a leech on the planet while saving the people who managed to work their way out of poverty into success.
Which is why he presented Flare as anew exclusive club for the rich.

Megas also were given to mostly shitmon who weren't viable and gave them use. Some admittedly more than others such as mega kang who jumped from shit to one of the best. With that said the divide was certainly lessened from the previous weather wars up until ORAS that is.

Then there's "special snowflake syndrome" ignoring the fact that applies to just aboutake every game bar gen 1.

As for the rest of your post it's literally just shitposting or opinion with no real explanation of anything.
You even put Rollerblades there twice.
>>
>>30531945
Nigga you just got BTFO
>>
>>30529742
The bonus of DexNav dumbass. The ability to change the PSS to a map, news or see what Pokemon are nearby. Read.
>>
>>30534297
Why are you so upset? Why don't you read what I quoted and come up with a better response?
>>
>>30527392
Most of these are either true of every pokemon game or removed in ORAS.

>Horrendously unbalanced both with and without Exp Share.
Pokemon games have always been stupid easy.
>XY's region, story, and even music mastering was left unfinished. Every single supporting character was annoyingle two-dimensional.
True in XY, not as much in ORAS.
>Rollerblades
Removed in ORAS.
>Megas further separated the shitmons from the VGC-usable ones.
Every gen has had stupid spread between competitive and shitmons
>PSS had annoying as fuck popups that would plague you every five minutes. You could not prevent people from trying to trade with you constantly.
Fair. Avoidable in ORAS.
>Not even was Kalos left unfinished, but there are entire areas in it that serve as nothing but filler content. The entire desert north of Lumiose could just as well have not existed. It serves no purpose.
Pretty sure every game has a pretty useless filler area. The power plants were a cocktease though.
>>
>>30535341
>Team Flare is the least inspired team so far. They literally have no goal, and Lysandre's goal is never made clear apart from "make france beautiful again :^)".
Compare to Team Rocket or Team Galactic. Pokemon has dumb villains.
>Riding pokemon was annoyingly slow, and nothing but padding to extend the game.
Not present in ORAS and mostly fixed in SuMo.
>Special snowflake syndrome. You are given extremely powerful Pokemon before you're halfway through the game. In XY it's mega Lucario, in ORAS it's Lati@s.
This one is valid but Pokemon is literally a game for children.
>The story is also shit, but I sincerely hope I don't have to explain to you why that is. Countless anons have already done so.
For XY, sure.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.