[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not in the Alola dex Biggest missed opportunity here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: The forgotten.jpg (23KB, 336x190px) Image search: [Google]
The forgotten.jpg
23KB, 336x190px
>Not in the Alola dex
Biggest missed opportunity here.
>>
>>30524423
It's not like they forgot about them. They're necessary for an NPC event in game.
>>
File: 1480870344969s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480870344969s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>
I'm guessing they just didn't want to take away focus from lunala and saloogaloo
>>
>>30524423
Like literally why the fuck are they not in the games literally named sun and moon
>>
who cares

>why wasn't every black Pokemon in Pokemon Black????
>>
>>30524468
Okay fine, let's just have it your way and throw in whatever we feel like. Forget cleverness.
>>
>>30524423
>implying the biggest missed opportunity wasn't an appearance by Phoebe

GF did so many things rushed and wrong with this fame, surprised people here can say that it's a great game with a straight face.
>>
>>30524537
Who?
>>
>>30524537
For an anniversary game that was supposed to have hidden trinkets from every generation, they were sure of in need for a few more cameos. It would've been great just to have Phoebe laying down on a chair beside the beach.
>>
>>30524559
Ghost E4 chick from gen5
>>
>>30524624
I think you mean gen 3. Speaking of gen 5, what if they had Marlon accompany Phoebe on her trip to Alola?
>>
>>30524653
Fuck I forgot about her. They both definitely look like the could be from Alola
>>
>>30524679
The more I think about it the more I wish it was a thing. Interaction between NPC's from different gens is a rare thing to see, and it could add a bit to their personalities.
>>
>>30524423
TOO MUCH SUN AND MOON AAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>30524537
This, it's clear from the announcement trailer they had started working on the game that morning. Glad to see those that didn't believe that being BTFO now.
>>
>>30524537
>visits mexico
>wow wtf that one mexican kid from middle school isn't here

why are some people this retarded?
>>
>>30524423
>opportunity
Of what?
>>
>>30524423
>he doesn't know

There's a secret event involving them that will be available when SM bank is out.
>>
>>30524783
It's more like
>visits Mexico
>wow wtf. There aren't any Mexicans.
>>
>>30524812
Woudn't be surprised if that happened, Gamefreak can't keep their nationalities straight anymore. The Protagonist's mother looks like she comes from the very setting the games take place in, but then she goes on to say she came from Kanto where literally everyone there is pasty white. Like what the hell?
>>
>>30524761

LOL I hope that's a joke.
They start working on the next set of games when a new game is released, they'll already be in concept stages for Gen 8/DP remakes.
>>
Friendly reminder that only autists care about this
>>
>>30524437
>>30524802
sauce?
>>
>>30524881
This, the reference in XY shows that they at least had some research put into Hawaii at that point

It'd take a long time to design a pokemon game these days. You don't just pick a real life place, warp it into a pokemon region, and then design the pokemon and trainers. Everything has to be interconnected
>>
>>30524653
I really don't get why people seem so insistent this guy should be there. Did he surf or something? The Gen III Fighting Gym Leader surfed too.

>but he looks like he should be from Alola

We've been over this since he first showed up. He's just really tan.
>>
File: 800.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>30524437
>>30524802
>that ayylmao event
What the fuck dude
>>
>>30524938
So there's a guy in the desert that has amnesia, and only remembers the beginning part of the pokemon's name which in Sun is "Sol-" and in moon (I'm guessing) is "Luna-"

He wont accept solagleo or lunala, so it has to be the other two heavenly bodies from the 7.8/10 too much water region
>>
>>30525088
Ye I just checked. He just gives you a moon/sun stone and disappears, apparently.

What's up with him? Or was GF snorting coke again?
>>
>>30525125
Probably the latter, unless the next gen will be in fucking space or something
>>
>>30525088
Also where's that desert? I beat the E4 and into Battle Tower and I never crossed any desert.
>>
>solrock still can't learn morning sun
>lunatone still can't learn moonlight

seriously GF?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.