[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon is king. Pokémon is sack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6457.jpg (50KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6457.jpg
50KB, 285x200px
It's time to finally admit that digimon is the better series. The anime is better. The visuals are better. Look at Pokémon now a days half the Pokémon they are creating look like digimon. Lol ultra beasts...
>>
it's not 2002 anymore

give it a rest, digifriend

I actually feel bad for you guys considering how shitty Next Order looks, they should've just done a Cyber Sleuth sequel
>>
Digimon: These faithful companions can actually communicate with you in human languages.

Pokémon: The only thing these creatures can say is an iteration of their name.
>>
File: anyway.gif (698KB, 248x186px) Image search: [Google]
anyway.gif
698KB, 248x186px
>/vp/ - Pokemon

>>>/a/
>>>/m/
>>
Digimon: These collectibles actually have value since they represent the personal traits of the beholder — courage, faith, hope, kindness, etc. Aside from having a meaning, they serve as a catalyst to digivolve into champion or ultimate form

Lol z crystal much??? Pokémon get real lol
>>
>>30524234
what level of irony is this bait on?
>>
The new generations of Pokémon feature Trubbish, which is literally a combination between trash and rubbish. How can you take your franchise seriously
>>
While I am a huge fan of both these shows I have to admit there's a lot of truth to this post. Without being biased, Digimon did have a lot more elements that technically made it a better show than Pokemon. A plot, relatable characters, themes, problems, actual antagonists, morals, character development etc. The only point I will make in the case for Pokemon is that the video games for Pokemon are far superior than the Digimon video games. I think that's what gives Pokemon a stronger edge here. I don't think anyone can argue against it. In the show, you get to see Pokemon, characters, locations, powers, events, etc that were a part of the game become fully animated before your eyes. Although the first digimon world game was one of the best games I have ever played.
>>
File: sukamon.png (316KB, 983x922px) Image search: [Google]
sukamon.png
316KB, 983x922px
>>30524263
ebin

congrats on outing yourself as a shitposter
>>
it's almost 2017

no one cares about pokemon vs digimon anymore
>>
yes!!! If we are purely talking about the shows, Digimon wins hands-down. The movie was even directed by Mamoru Hosoda, who went on to direct Summer Wars (which is practically a re-imagining of the Digimon Movie). The Pokemon series of games is amazing, and I am definitely an avid trainer, but lets all be real, the Digimon series was much more developed and involved. And the animation was better! Now go watch it all subbed on Netflix xD
>>
>>30524364

Pokémon sucks now. The meta sucks. Everyone uses the same mons. Pkhex is easy. It's worthless. And sun and moon actually kind of sucked. Hardly any replay value.
>>
>>30524389
at least it has a meta lmfao
>>
File: tf.gif (634KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tf.gif
634KB, 245x245px
>>30524372
>>
>>30524389
even if you're right, the state of digimon is much much worse
>>
>>30524426
All good things must come to an end. Pokémon literally doesn't introduce new people and no one ages. Look at ash. It's not a good series. It's just getting reskinned
>>
>>30524451
Bait aside, why is your english so terrible? What third world shithole to you reside in?
>>
Pokémon is the call of duty for Nintendo

Same game. Reskinned.
>>
Cyber Sluts wasn't really that good.
>>
>>30524389
>Digimon>Pokemon
Then what do you think of Yokai Watch?
>>
>>30524183
Digimon still exists?
>>
digimon is dead, appli monster debuted #10 in japan worst debut for a digimon game

Comgnet
[PS4] Final Fantasy XV - 621
[3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS - 196
[PS4] Final Fantasy XV (Deluxe Edition) - 164
[3DS] Pokemon Sun - 144
[3DS] Pokemon Moon - 135
[PS4] Watch Dogs 2 - 81
[PSV] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis - 30
[3DS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution (Chou Ex-Aid Box) - 29
[PS4] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis - 25
[3DS] Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 20
[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo - 18
[3DS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution - 16
>>
>>30524207
>People can only understand one sound and they treat it as the species' name
>while most pokes can clearly fully understand human speech and some are even able to use it

It's not that, humans in pokeverse are just shit at linguistics.
>>
>>30524309
>posting a literal shit digimon
>calling out others on shitposting

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>30524206
Next Order isn't a Cyber Sleuth sequel?

I thought it was.
>>
>>30524183
>not digimon are champions
come on now anon, if you're going to shitpost atleast do it right
>>
>the rip-off being better than the original
dank meme my friend
>>
>>30529594
>digimon is a ripoff
the one here with the dank memes is you
>>
>>30529842
>first Pokémon games came out February 1996
>first Digimon gadget came out June 1997
>>
>>30529882
it still isn't a ripoff you mong.
if so pokemon is a SMT ripoff
>>
>>30529909
no, Pokémon is a Mother spin-off
>>
>>30524183
Digimon is already dead since 2000
>>
>Digimon Appli is doing better than Aikatsu
What happened, are the nips getting bored of idolshit?
>>
>>30529995
>what are cycles
>>
File: horse.png (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
168KB, 500x500px
Atleast Pokemon doesn't have shit tier designs.

Literally the worst of pokemon can beat digimon/ykw
>>
>>30525781
I think you're confused there buddy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.