[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will suck your e-dick for a 6IV Ditto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1478487226867.png (200KB, 477x448px) Image search: [Google]
1478487226867.png
200KB, 477x448px
Sorry to be a begfag, but I need to breed. It's my OC behavior. If I don't breed, my inner demons will be unleashed.

If you give me a 6IV Ditto, I will email you a letter telling you how great of a person you are and how good your dick tastes. I'll go for at least two paragraphs. I have no other talents other than dick-eating through text, but please, help me breed again.
>>
>>30521597
I'll send you one if you stop being a faggot.
Put something on the GTS asking for a 91+ Ditto.
>>
>>30521722
I have a Dusk Ball Dhelmise up
IGN: Hawaiifu

How long do you want your dick letter to be?
>>
>>30521758
Can't find it on GTS.
>>
>>30521722
you better post the letter
>>
I need an overcoat jangmo-o. someone give me one
>>
>>30521722
Wouldnt mind getting one too if you have time

Threw a level 1 honedge male up on the GTS and its asking for a level 91+ ditto. OT name is Sanae. Think the message is something like wanting to trade pokes and thanks in advance

Love you forever if you've got time
>>
someone please give me 6iv ditto,too.
my copy is japanese one, so I can give you 4iv Japanese ditto instead
>>
>>30521864
I've reposted it now
lvl 1 Dhemise (Dusk Ball)

Do you want me to type the letter here, and you can just screencap it?
>>
>>30521911
>>30521996
Can't find either. Put up Herdier instead.
>>
>>30522099
Dont have one of those on hand but ill throw a probopass up

Probopass Male, level 23
OT Sanae
In a Great Ball

Looking for ditto, level 91+ "I want to fill my pokedex"
>>
>>30522171
sent :^)
>>
>>30522099
It's up.
Japanese Herdier in Great Ball
>>
>>30522246
sent :^)
>>
If you got any spare i have a level 1 male rowlet up on GTS
IGN: Nirox
Please trade thanks in advance
>>
File: 1480316330244.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
1480316330244.gif
2MB, 560x430px
>>30522199
Danke
>>
level 34 female steenee (written in Japanese. something like アママイコ)
want a lv.91 + ditto
comment is the default one

someone please
>>
lvl 14 crabrawler FEMALE
great ball
OT: mimo
"i want to fill my pokedex"
LF: ditto 91+

can anyone please fulfill my REQUEST??!
>>
>>30522261
Got it! Thanks man!

Here's the letter. Hope you're screencapping this:

Hey Anon,

Thanks for giving me that 6IV Ditto. You really are an amazing homo sapien! I've never met you in real life, but I bet you have it great! You probably get gigatons of pussy. You probably break hymens like how a massive dump breaks the vacuum seal on a toilet bowl. You probably get Snatch more than a Prankster Sableye. You 've probably made as many kids as my new Ditto's gonna make in a few minutes. I don't even know why you'd want a little Filipino boy like me to play the Nutcracker on your beautiful little flute. But I'm honored by your presence, so I'll take it to the face like a little bitch---for you, Anon-senpai.

When my lips touch your dick, it's like kissing the tip of a golf club for good luck. I love it when your firm shaft penetrates my oral cavity with the force of 1000 buffalo. I'm surprised at first, of course, but I slowly settle into my fate, as your stiff-ass cock goes in and out between my mandibles. It's heaven, it's nirvana. Sometimes, I can't help but grate my teeth over your urethra, gently of course. Sometimes though, I want more of you inside me. If I had a spoon, I'd scoop one of my eyes out, just so you could literally fuck my brains out. But then I realize how selfish that desire is, and I stay submissive, like the little fucktoy I am.

I've literally cut out my uvula just so I could take your whole length without gagging. I know when you're about to come. I can feel the veins in your dick tighten, and I close my eyes, and wait. Most guys or girls would take it to the face or spit it out, but I go beyond that, and swallow it whole, just for you. I'd hate for it to go to waste; semen is full of all the essential nutrients for life; it's like eating half a baby, which is fine by me. It's not always easy; one time, after you came nearly 4 liters of seed down my trachea, I nearly passed out. But I fight to keep myself awake, for you (part 1)
>>
>>30522797
That was pretty worth it
>>
Hook me up, my dudes.

IGN: Zezeyon
Pokemon: Level 6 Ratatta.
>>
>>30522850
>>30522619

i hope you didnt nut yet because im ready to top that letter op :*
>>
>>30522797

(part 2)

The best part is always the post-cum period. Your face is so peaceful, so calm, as though you took all of the burdens and stresses on your mind that day, and flushed them down my throat. You have the best smile, Anon-senpai, and that's what keeps me going. I may be your underage imported Filipino fuckboy, but I genuinely love you when you abuse me. I hope I never see my family again, and that I can be your living fleshlight 'til death do us part. Arigato gozaimasu. Aishiteru, Anon-kun.

Love,

Guy you gave a 6IV Ditto to

Thanks again, bro!
>>
>>30522850
Dont think they are giving out any more

>>30522323
I havent gotten mine yet
>>
>>30521597
Op kys
>>
I'm also looking for a 6 iv ditto. Or even 5.

Level 1 jolly gible.

Name is Janssen
>>
>>30524246
OR a female timid gastly in a beast ball if you'd rather that
>>
Any more going?

IGN: Luke
L4 Ledyba called "Serious"
(Missed out on Ledybot)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.