[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun fact: Ride Pokemon reduce the encounter rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mudsdaleride[1].jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
mudsdaleride[1].jpg
30KB, 400x240px
http://serebii.net/sunmoon/pokeride.shtml

>Tauros, Stoutland, and Lapras reduce the encounter rate by 50%
>Sharpedo reduces the encounter rate by 66.6%
>Mudsdale reduces the encounter rate by 33.3%
>>
>>30520464
I suppose it's to compensate for the increase in movement speed.
>>
>>30520464
Makes sense, it feels like I run into less pokemon.
>>
>>30520464
>Only surfing options reduce the encounter rate for surfing
Why didn't they just make them lower by default?
>>
they should've made it so machamp increases the encounter rate
>>
>>30520502
I honestly thought they removed surfing encounters before I got Sharpedo because I got literally no encounters until then
>>
>>30520464
And yet the encounter rate in caves is still too high.
>>
Wait what, the only surfing options reduce the surfing encounter rate?

I mean I thought it was weird that you hardly ever get any battles while surfing but I thought that was just how it was this game.
>>
>>30520464
When are they going to remove repels from stores and make an item that turns encounters on/off?
>>
>>30520548
If I was a wild Pokemon I'd have second thoughts about attacking a motherfucking Machamp
>>
>>30520608

No Guard has an out-of-battle effect though

>Outside of battle, if a Pokémon with No Guard is leading the party, the wild Pokémon encounter rate increases by 50%.

So it would make sense
>>
>>30520464
The bike has done this since Gen 3. Ride Pokémon replace the bike so it makes sense that they also would reduce the rate.
>>
>>30520604
Probably Gen 8. Then Gen 9 will make you able to auto-win against trainer battles
>>
File: 1405186629704.jpg (14KB, 202x273px) Image search: [Google]
1405186629704.jpg
14KB, 202x273px
>>30520464
>Sinnoh remake
>Garchomp Pokeride lowers the encounter rate of Trapinch/Vibrava
>>
>>30520587
The encounter rate in the grass, even while on the back of Tauros, is fucking ridiculous. 50% reduction, my ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.