[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Type: Wild 2 Roster. Remember that MUGEN Pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fight roster.png (138KB, 469x186px) Image search: [Google]
fight roster.png
138KB, 469x186px
Pokemon Type: Wild 2 Roster.
Remember that MUGEN Pokemon game that was much better than Pokken? I came up with a moveset for a hypotherical second part.
>The older Pokemon would change very little from the original moveset.
>Charizard and Greninja because muh popularity.
>Excadrill as a short, bulky fighter that relies on using drilling moves to bounce off of the floor/stage edges to conect combos.
>Flygon as a frail, aereal combo fighter that can attack both up close and with sand-themed projectiles.
>Sylveon as a faster, weaker Suicune with the gimmick of inducing infatuation with certain attacks to paralyze the target.
>Serperior as a hard-to-master fighter that uses its serpentine body and vine whips for grapling.
>Electivire as a Blanka-like fighter that uses electricity to paralyze.
>Weavile as a Vega-like character. The fastest of the roster and with a very easy combo game to exectue, but also very frail.
> Sudowoodo as the joke character. I imagine that it would be extremly hard to master.
> Scizor as a jack-of-all trades with good options for close combat and grapling, and a decent combo game.
>Mienshao as a fast-as-fuck fighter that uses the sleaves in its arms for greater reach in its normals.
>Hawlucha as a high-risk, high-reward character with a lot of moves that inflict recoil if done incorrectly, but with excelent combo game that combines graples and close combat.
>Abomasnow as a hulking character that relies on slowing the opponent down with ice moves to compensate for how slow it is.
>Muk as a Venom-like character that has amazing reach for its attacks.
>Suicune would be similar in a lot of ways to its Pokken tournament counterpart.
>Mewtwo as that playable boss character like Algol or Oni Akuma. It's "that guy" that's always banned on tournaments.
>>
>>30517873

*I meant roster, not moveset.
>>
>>30517926
im gay
>>
>>30517873
Is there a reason for scrapping Swalot? I also think Onix and Pikachu would be good editions.
>>
>>30517873
>not a single gen 7 Pokémon
Add in mimikyu or something
>>
>>30518123
Swalot was a very meh character. It was a worse Snorlax + that fume thing. Muk would be a much better character because its moveset could be something among the lines of MvC2 Venom/Skullgirl's Filia.
>>30518170
If I do, I'm gonna have to scrap some of these or else the roster would get too crowded. Maybe I could change Electivire for Tapu Koko or something
>>
>literal wrestler starter pokemon introduced in gen 7
>somehow not in this roster

OP why? Also where's the Masked Royal? I wanna see Guzma fight some pokemon.
>>
>>30517873
I was wondering what happened to type wild. Also if you want some alola mons why not make muk into alolan muk?

Also mad respect for putting in oddballs like serperior. Leaf storm ultra move hype.
>>
>>30518270
Still small compared to smash bros
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.