[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extra Dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ohn6gcVZGX1qiq1ato2.jpg (246KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
ohn6gcVZGX1qiq1ato2.jpg
246KB, 550x329px
How many bits of extra dialogue are there in the game? So far I've found

>Ilima comments if you don't use Z-Moves against Hala
>Kukui talks to Solgaleo/Lunala if you bring it ot the Pokemon League the first time
>Tapu Koko talks to Solgaleo/Lunala after you beat the Champion
>Samson Oak comments on if you've beaten Red/Blue
>Looker can look at Necrozma's Pokedex entry
>>
>>30516942
Don't forget Lana's sarcasm
>tfw I actually thought they put Kyogre in the games
>>
>>30517004
I fell for that too. Fuck you, stupid blue dyke thing. I wanted Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
>>30516942
>Looker can look at Necrozma's Pokedex entry
How
>>
>>30517046
>Lana
>dyke

She got a mouthful of Kiawe's rare bone and never shuts up about how she wants to get pounded by swimmers.
>>
>>30517051
Obviously after you capture it
>>
File: HNI_0052.jpg (32KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0052.jpg
32KB, 285x249px
>>30516942
>>
>>30516942
>Samson Oak comments on if you've beaten Red/Blue
Where?
>>
>>30516942

>comments on not using z moves

I went through the whole game anf beat the elitr four without z moves expecting something special, but i got LITERALLY NOTHING besides that one comment.
>>
>>30517737
I would assume the library
>>
>>30517913
I don't know why you thought a pokemon game would reward you for ignoring a new feature.
>>
>>30517257
I know right what the hell was that she's like 10
>>
>>30518441
So?
>>
That one bit of dialogue from Llima after lying on his bed and 'healing' you when the screen fades to black.
>>
>>30518614
You know, this would make sense with how much they tried to shove Ilima on you.
>>
>>30517046
Lillie is the dyke.
>>
>>30518384

Well I got one cool sentence. Thought I'd get at least a congrats for stomping the elite four without z power.

Even without it, it was piss easy.
>>
>>30517051
>catch (or defeat?) Necrozma
>go back to Looker
>Report Mission
>>
>>30517051
By Looking at it.
>>
>>30517737
Library in Malie Garden. I beat Blue beforehand and backtracked to get all of the rewards for showing people Pokedex stuff. After I showed him Persian, he started talking about Blue and mentioned how he might come to Alola someday before going "Oh, you've actually met him already?"
>>
>>30517257
Uh, what now?
>>
>>30521087
where is he after the ub missions?
>>
>>30521385
Necrozma? Ten Carat Hill.

Looker? The motel on Route 2.
>>
File: 1480889030923.png (1MB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480889030923.png
1MB, 940x1000px
>>30518614
>you will never make a pretty boy lay on your bed for a healing session
>>
File: olivia.png (791KB, 921x532px) Image search: [Google]
olivia.png
791KB, 921x532px
if you have that escape doll thingy in inventory you can go to tapu lele lair to have this conversation
>>
If you tell Lillie you don't know what you want to do, she says she's relieved to know even someone as confident as the MC isn't sure what they want to do. Says she wants to travel with you too after you beat the league but idk if that's part of the normal dialogue.
>>
>>30521888
That's not really the same, it's just one of the typical branching paths the slightly expanded dialog options allow for. What OP is describing is stuff you can do that makes the NPCs make certain comments despite you not making an different choices during questions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.