[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sinnoh remakes are split into Diamond and Pearl again >goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1470061559418.png (92KB, 188x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470061559418.png
92KB, 188x280px
>Sinnoh remakes are split into Diamond and Pearl again
>goes back to HGSS style however and includes Giratina and Platinum's Galactic as part of the plot
>Reveals that in this timeline the 3 box legends are and always have been Ultra Beasts
>The Distortion World is just another universe that Giratina was banished to
>Unown are somehow a key to opening and closing these womrholes
>Aether has a second Paradise somewhere in Sinnoh
>Type: Nulls are all over the place
>Arceus is catchable in post game as the ultimate Ultra Beast
>Sinnoh forms for Gen V, VI, and VII Pokemon pop up
>Z-Crystals are part of the game but collectable items rather than in-game rewards
>Megas from the getgo instead of locked away to postgame
>We end up Primal Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina
>some sort of Mega Arceus to shit on Fug
>secret bases and underground come back with full wifi meaning we can hunt for treasure together as bros while also making ORAS style gyms for ourselves
>access to Mt. Coronet means we can evolve Vikavolt early in the game
>Crabominable before the 7th gym

These games might be shaping up to be glorious
>>
>>30515368
>and tons of sinnoh formes for non sinnoh pokemon
yes please
>>
File: 1369643550834.jpg (35KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1369643550834.jpg
35KB, 407x482px
>Sinnoh remakes are split into Diamond and Pearl again
>every Gym Leader and E4 has their shitty teams from Diamond and Pearl instead of Platinum
>the Pokedex is based on Diamond and Pearl instead of Platinum
>no Distortion World because they're Diamond and Pearl remakes and not Platinum remakes
>no Battle Frontier because they're Diamond and Pearl remakes and not Platinum remakes
>HMs are back because it was like that in the originals
>Pokemon Centers and PokeMarts are separated again because it was like that in the originals
>customization is gone because it was like that in the originals
>no new Megas, only new Z moves
>post-game is just Battle Tree slapped onto an island

These games are shaping up to be fucking terrible.
>>
>>30515368
If we're going to end up with Sinnohformes, then for the love of God we need a metric FUCKTON of new Ice-type Pokemon, especially for the region we're going back to. Alola completely shit the bed on Ice-types for whatever reason
>>
>>30515368
I would kill for primal dialga and palkia. Type null should be given to you after the 6th gym. As for sinnoh forms, I want ones for golurk, vikavolt, bewear, that crab from X&Y, dragalge, chandelure, klefki, and crabomable. Also, arceus should be catchable postgame after a really long ass side quest
>>
>>30515546
Let's hope for more defensive ice types, and that bug ice we oh so need. Also, bug dragon
>>
>>30515558
>that crab from X&Y
Clawitzer or Barbaracle? Neither are crabs
>>
File: 1478464090550.gif (1MB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
1478464090550.gif
1MB, 255x192px
>>30515592
>defensive ice types

Just fucking STOP. This will NEVER BE A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>30515368
A man can dream.
>>
>>30515476
I swear to god if they bring HM's back..
>>
>>30515609
Clawitzer.
>>
>>30515623
You could have one thats bulky, can stand both physical and special attacks, and has some sort of ability like water bubble. You can be pretty creative with the ice type, but it needs a defensive guy for battle and some attack as well
>>
>>30515368
You're lucky if you can catch non-Sinnoh dex Pokémon before battling the box legendary.
>>
File: Facebook-2eebda.png (64KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-2eebda.png
64KB, 500x300px
>>30515476
>this actually sounds like something GameFreak would do
>>
>>30515476

> get new Z-moves
> just for starters and the timespace trio
> not even one for arceus
> all 5 are shown and detailed before game comes out

the future is a wild ride
>>
>>30515476
>the Pokedex is based on Diamond and Pearl instead of Platinum
Only two fire type pokemon lines.
>>
>>30515368
>in this timeline
Bad meme.
>>
>>30518057
Also
>new Z-Moves for jigglypuff and psyduck because
favoritism
>>
File: 1476921188078.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476921188078.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>30515476
I don't like this new trend of all the remakes being fucking terrible
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.